Lithui, the Hopeful Giant

Discussion in 'Character Information' started by DieEuleFranz, Apr 9, 2020.

1. DieEuleFranz

DieEuleFranz New Arrival

General Information
    [Adult Lithui]

- All artworks and renditions of Lithui are true depictions of Lithui. The reader may decide for themself -
    - which rendition they might choose to be their favourite! -

upload_2021-8-21_12-10-22.png
    - Lithui - Drawn by MaskedHero (Thank you!) -

upload_2021-8-21_12-2-49.png
    - Lithui - Drawn by Endiie (Thank you!) -

upload_2021-8-27_19-37-38.png
    - Lithui - Drawn by Pinkbat5 (Thank you!) -

upload_2021-9-6_16-48-49.png
    - Lithui - Drawn by Cauchemar (Thank you!) -

upload_2021-5-24_17-11-40.png
    Name: Lithui
    Date of birth: Unknown
    Race: Gen-Modified Human
    Gender & Sexuality: None, though she identifies herself as female
    Relationship status: Single
    Current residence: On Rendera, in an apartment with her sister, Indigo
    Social status: That of a normal citizen, though she sometimes recieves weird looks. She's a citizen of The Haven Federation

Traits of Voice

Language spoken: Galactic Common
    Other languages known: Makes deer like calls when distressed
    Style of speaking: Calm, careful, almost never increases the volume of her voice, though she almost always has an excited tone in it. Her style of speaking can become, in certain situations, more eloquent and softer than usual, or more basic and child-like
    Volume of voice: Rather quiet, around 35-45 db. Her calls can range between 85-100 decibel, though they can (very, very rarely) reach 110 decibel

Physical Appearance

Height: Without her antlers 2.32 Meters [7'8''] | Height over all: 2.38 Meters [ 7'10'']
    Weight: Without her assets 136 Kilograms [300 lbs] | Weight over all: 176 Kilograms [390 lbs]
    Eye color: Ocean blue
    Skin: Her skin is that of a reptile, with many, small scales reaching all over her body. Their colour is a nice light purple. Scattered across her entire skin are patterns of deep purple, tumor like spots, which create a nice, symmetric form of markings across her entire body. Under certain conditions, for example when Lithui is scared, these deep purple spots can light up, either periodically or sporadically, in a blue hue

Head & Face: Lithui's head is mostly human, with a diamond, although slightly round, shaped face. Her eyes are human like and normal in size, aswell as her slightly pointy nose, which is also human. It's a bit smaller than normal and has a button shape, combined with a bit upturn. Her mouth, also human, is pretty average aswell, though larger than most, but not too large, and visibly strong. Her lips are a bit on the thinner side. Lithui's teeth are omnivoric, well equipped for both a plant based and a meat based died, and they are incredibly robust, to the point where she can chew on things like tree bark or clam shells with ease

Distinguishing features: Lithui has a pair of antlers , a large back sail and additional digits on each side of her wrists that are equipped with long claws. These are normally used to harvest leafes, berrys and mushrooms, but also for stabilization if she wishes to walk on all fours. Her finger- and toetips also have claws, though they are much shorter and not nearly as sharp as the claws on her extra digits. Lithui's legs have an additional joint between their knee- and heeljoint. These joints can clap her lower legs forward, which enables her to walk on all fours more easily. Her heels have a large, fixed claw each. Similar to the deep purple spots on her body, Lithui's antlers and sail can also light up in a blue hue
    Antlers: As said before, Lithui has a pair of antlers attached to her head. They are mounted onto its side and branch mainly backwards and away from her head. The antlers themselves consist of many individual struts that, when looked at from upfront or the side, form a beautiful pattern, and they are made from a fragile, bone-like material. A small branch of each antler leads forward, forming Lithui's eyebrows. Both antlers are absolutely massive and they easily add another few extra centimetres (inches) to Lithui's height
    Back sail: Much like her antlers, Lithui's back sail is another defining feature of hers. It's gigantic in size, dwarving her already large antlers. Made out of the same material as them, it consists of individual pillars extending from the base of her vertebraes, from her neck all the way down through her coccyx, where it continues as an extension of her vertrebae. The individual pillars are connected through struts made from a more soft, bendable material similar to cartilage
    Wrist claws: Additionally, to the five fingers on each of her hands, Lithui has two extra digits resembling oversized thumbs. They are attached shortly before the joints of her hands, on each side of each wrist and they can be clapped backward against her forearms, or forward, into an offensive position. Attached to each thumb is a long, thin claw. The claw of the inner thumbs is around 30 centimetres (12 inches) long, while the outer one is around 20 centimetres (8 inches)
    Build of body: Fairly-strong for her size, coming from her having to carry the weight of her antlers and sail. She also gained her strength throughout her time exploring. Her antlers and sail are somewhat fragile. Though genderless she resembles a normal weight, tall, female human
    Posture: Upright and straight. She tends to kneel when not moving. Conventional sitting is almost impossible due to the size of her back sail, which extends down through her coccyx
    Typical clothing: A long, white robe, which has it's buttons on the back
    Is seen by others as: A open to meet people, but careful, scaly, tall, light purple humanoid covered in purple, tumor-like spots, with a pair of bony antlers and a back sail. Though at first a little shy, she quickly opens up to people and usually greets them happily, unless they seem intimidating for her

Personality

Likes: There are many things in Lithui's life that bring her joy. For one, of course, food of all kinds. Another thing she enjoys very much is her time spent exploring the worlds, although there is a hidden sadness in there. Being caressed by people she sees as safe and especially hugging is another thing she quite enjoys, though not many know this
    Dislikes: She dislikes all kinds of predators, weapons she can identify (Melee weapons like spears and knives, whips and all sorts of recognizable firearms), someone touching her antlers when they are not allowed to do so, crowded and loud places and especially negative and nihilistic attitudes, which she doesn't understand
    Hobbies: She enjoys exploring the worlds of The Fringe (but remember the hidden sadness in that) and likes to have a drink with friends, she tries to read old fantasy books from earth, especially the ones from british author J. R. R. Tolkien. Another past time hobby of Lithui is singing, though she doesn't often do this in the open. She also likes to cook food and learn new recipies of all kinds
    Education: Lithui is currently in the process of attending school, where she studies the classes of "Language" (Where she learns to write and talk Galactic Common better), "Music" (for her singing), "Theatre" (She liked the sound of it), "History" (For general knowleddge of recent events) and "Biology" (Out of pure interest, and because it's good for understanding sicknesses and such things)

Fears: She fears predatory beings, weapons, people who treat her unfairly, too large crowds and some other things aswell, for example loud, sudden screaming, people scaring her, etc.
    Personal goals: Finding friends and people like herself, having a nice life, simple stuff. Her main goal is to find where she originates from, although she might never be able to resolve that issue. Some current side goals are that of graduating school and continuing her work at R&R's
    General attitude: She's happy, excited and open to meet people of all kinds, although she is also very cautious
    General intelligence: She has a IQ of around 110
    General sociability: Enjoys being around people she knows and likes and is open to meet new ones aswell, as long as they are nice to her

Health

Illness: Tumor like spots scattered across her body which hurt under certain circumstances
    Allergy: Seems to react allergically to most sorts of clothing material, although there are more than enough substitudes that can serve as material for clothing for her
    Sleeping habits: Lithui sleeps around twelve hours a day. She sleeps when she's tired, not because of a day-night cycle. When she sleeps her metabolism slows down significantly. Her heartbeat slows down to around four to five beats a minute, and she only takes a breath every five minutes
    Energy level: Very high for her weight and size. When her electromagnetic field is active she needs an almost constant flow of food and water, though she can live without both for almost a month by entering a sort of hibernation in which her movement and reactions, together with her electromagnetic abilites, drastically reduce
    Eating habits: She doesn't use any cutlery and eats with her hands and thumb-claws. She has to eat much due to her energy level, as she would quickly starve otherwise, unless she enters her aforementioned hibernation
    Memory: Normal
    Resistance: Due to her large demanding of food Lithui is very resistant to poisons, venoms or mold, being able to eat almost anything, though vegan food has a stronger nourishing potency. She can also eat meats and other foods, but they wont satisfy and nourish her as much.

Relationships:
    - Blue fields can be clicked on, they will lead to the respective sheets -

Family
    Indigo:
    "Indigo is my sister and my very best friend and I love her very very much! She gave me a home and someone to love and she takes care of me! Without her I wouldn't know where I would be now! Every moment I can spend with her I treasure deeply and from her I get my most beautiful memories! I never want to leave or lose Indigo and I don't want her to get hurt! I love her so very much and I hope that we will be forever sisters and family!"

Ki'a:
    "Ki'a is my best friend! He is like a little brother for me and I like him so very much! But I'm always scared for him and worry very much because he get's in danger so much and always seems weak and hurt... I very much hope that he doesn't have to be scared and hurt anymore! But I think he will be okay one day! He is very strong in both his mind and heart! I will try my best to make sure Ki'a is safe! I love him!"

Best Friends

Robin Flynn:
    "Robin is very nice because she gave me a job where I can have fun and make money! She is also very supportive and gave me a chance to prove myself to be able to do work! I hope I can help her company very much! I also hope that her baby will be very much safe and okay!"
    Good friends:
    Riley:
    "Riley friend met over Nexus..! Is much nice..! Let Lithui visit ship and look at garden and made salat for Lithui too..! And bring Lithui to hosptial..! Is bit weird because Riley not eat or have face but Lithui hope Riley can eat soon..! Want meet Riley again and when can eat want cook with..!"
    Joren:
    "Joren is very cool! He is a Kul person and a Houndmaster which all sounds very much exciting! He always tells me about his people and how they live and their stories which are all very nice!"

Nakai:
    "Nakai is a very good friend! They let me sleep on their ship and cooked for me and made sure I'm safe while sleeping and I am really thankful for that! They're food is very tasty! I hope I can meet them more often!
    Diana "23" Williams:
    "Diana is a friend I met on Garlen some time ago! She is very nice but also a bit scary but Indigo says she is only making jokes! She has a very cool ship and some nice people I also like there!"
    Kodey:
    "Kodey always have exciting thing to show..! Lithui like very much..! Has device that make tea and light and much more..! Is very cool..! But say that have problem with repairing home so Lithui hope that can repair home soon..! And also hope that ARC fine soon..! ARC friend of Kodey..! Hope very much is okay soon..!"
    Hugh:
    "Hugh much nice..! Helped when Lithui felt much bad and gave medicin and bandage when body hurt..! Also give gift to Lithui..! Nice box that make music and make Lithui happy..! Say that not feel good either so Lithui hope that feel better soon..!"
    Belle:
    "Belle is the first person I remember! She gave me a home and food for some time before I met Indigo and she owns the bar on Garlen where I first met her and other people I think! She is very nice and I like her very much but I don't see her very often..."
    Mir:
    "Mir is one of the first persons I remember like Belle! He is a very funny person but also a bit weird and told me about marrying people which I want to do some day! He also does boxing which I think sounds very cool but also dangerous!"
    Friends:
    Yushiko:
    "Yushiko is very much nice and I am always very happy to see when she is happy and excited and tells me about nice things in her life! But she has to learn to not see everything in black and white I think!"
    Morgan Snip:
    "Morgan speaks a bit weird and funny but he is very nice and interesting! He owns Greenheart I think! I would really like to get to know him better so hopefully I can meet him more often!"
    Eri:
    "Eri is a very tall person! She is taller than me which I think is very much impressing! She looks very cool and is very nice and she can eat just like me which I like very much! Hopefully I can meet her more often!"
    Other friends and people she likes:
    Manny Ads, Cidrich Sullivan, Lisayavarililyll, Curly a
    nd lot of people she met over her time in the Fringe
    People she's scared of or dislikes:
    Sir Gulvar Frosthand:
    "Frosthand person make Lithui scare.. Made Lithui hurt body because kill goblin on Colkirk without thought.. Is scare.. Maybe forgive some day but not know.. Scare.."
    Constance Welton:
    "I tried to be nice and friendly to her but she thinks I'm stupid... She said she hates me for what I am and that makes me sad... I don't want to talk with or meet her anymore because she is very mean and scary..."

Combat:
    Lithui normally doesn't fight. If she ever has to, she would try to incapacitate her opponent with the many claws on her body. Normally though, she tries to escape the situation through running away and hiding. She only fights back as a last resort measurment.

Ability:
    Lithui can, at will, generate a electromagnetic field around herself, which she uses as a form of electroreception. The field has a spherical radius of around 16 feet. Lithui can sense others entering or exiting this field, detecting potential danger through this method. A side effect of this electromagnetic field is that electronic devices inside of it experience minor glitches.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

History
    - Contains minor spoilers -
    Of Creation and Origins
    Long ago and far away, on a starship travelling through the vastness of space, there lived a rather mad doctor of genetics and biology, with a wild taste for old, fictional literature. Blinded by the fantastical elements of fiction, they were, through them, inspired to take creation into their own hand, and they wished for the perfect being, a creation that would reflect their thoughts and imaginations of nature. Unfortunately, they were not very skilled in their craft of creation, and often ended them in disaster, upon which they cast these failed creations, that were the result of such disaster, into the their incinerator. Designated were these failed creations, these failed beings as ashen, or how the doctor would like to call them, Lithui, a word they took out of one of the many books of fantasy and fiction they read. The being we know as Lithui was, obviously, one of these failures and was well on her way to the same fate that occured to those before and after her. But luck struck little Lithui and a system failure send her not into the incinerator, but into the doctors teleporter, where she was send away to a random location.
    Garlen, the Forest Planet
    This random location would come to be Garlen, a lush forest planet where little Lithui would learn how to survive in a harsh, unforgiving enviroment. For one and a half painful years she lived in this planetwide forest, where she was chased by predatory beings of all kind, evading them through running away and hiding, but almost never through fighting. She was always hungry and always tired, being often times interrupted in her feasts and sleep. Her time in Garlen took it's toll on Lithui, she earned many scars, both small and large, in her forced adventures. One day however, after another long and tiring journey, she came across a building, something she has never seen before. Curious over what it might be Lithui carefully entered it, only to find food and shelter, two things she never really had before, only for brief moments, when there was a cave, or a plant, lush with food, nearby. Not knowing what stealing was, she quickly and happily began looting the place, happy to finally have found a place where she could, seemingly, rest for a moment.
    Stuck in a Loop
    Although sweet, her time of rest was shortlived, as soon people arrived at Winston's, for one its owner, Belle. Lithui, at first, was quite intimidated by the revelation that there were other people that could talk and think like her, and that they were also far better at it. Luckily for her, Belle and most other people seemed to have good intentions. They gave Lithui food and a place to sleep, finally giving her some time to rest. However, there was one fatal flaw in this seeming salvation. Lithui was sick. A form of weekly amnesia made her unable to remember anything older than a week. Often she woke up, only to panic, finding herself in situations she couldn't correctly remember.
    Rescued from the Darkness
    One fateful day, one of Lithui's earliest friends decided that this everlasting loop of finding out and forgetting can't continue forever. This friend was Indigo. She took Lithui to a havenite hospital, where she was treated for her sickness. Soon enough, it was fixed, and Lithui could finally begin to collect and remember. Feeling safest around Indigo, and her also offering Lithui a place and person, herself, to permanently stay with, Lithui accepted, ever since then living together with Indigo, who has, over the, become more than just a friend, but Lithui's sister and family.
    From Then to There
    Over the next months Lithui spent her time exploring and meeting evermore people, like for example Ki'a, Lyssa, Nakai, Joren, and many more. She also tried to find out more about her origins, which she doesn't know about herself. Unfortunately she had a recent setback in that field, as it was revealed to her that what she was looking for the past few months was nothing more than a fiction. Nevertheless she continued her search, giving up is no option to her. Besides that, she continued to meet and make friends and she tries to support the ones she already had
    A Life with Duty and Work
    Lithui's life continued to be filled with happiness, friendship, love, exploring and now also work. She has a job at R&R's now, the company of Robin, a good friend she sporadically met over the last months. Recently they got to know each other better, which lead to Lithui now working for her, which she is very happy about. Additionally she found new friends in people like Diana "23" Williams, but also a little enemy, Constance Welton, who seems to dislike and despise the purple giant, for whatever reasons. Besides this minor setback Lithui continued to be happy. She undertook many explorations, some even with friends and family, like Ki'a or Indigo.
    Death, the Abyss
    One day, Lithui came to take part in a little event on Colkirk. This little event soon turned out to be, unfortunately, a rather important one for Lithui. Through unlucky actions, Lithui has to watch a Goblin die a horrible death, leading to her destroying her palms with her own claws. Traumatized and depressed, she visits her friend, Ki'a, who was also injured during the event. While visiting him, she has a breakdown. It leads to Lithui's knees and feet getting injured aswell. Now broken both physically and mentally, Lithui wears bandages on her hands, knees and feet, while her mind begins a long process of healing her depression and trauma.

Lithui's Music
    Lithui believes, inspired by the books she reads, which are mainly ones from an old author of earth, J. R. R. Tolkien, that every person has one or several pieces of music inside of them, which describe their feelings and thoughts and, in a certain way, define their character. Currently she has two pieces of music describing her:

I Sit Beside the Fire and Think
    A poem of the late J. R. R. Tolkien, transcribe into a song by an old choir of earth. A large part of Lithui's personality is that of exploring the many worlds of The Fringe. Being, in a sense, a child of the forest and nature herself, she has a special connection to nature and so to its wonders aswell. The time she doesn't spend exploring she often fills with the thought of doing so, as she remembers all the places she has already been to, the many more she has yet to find and the ones she might never see. This poem, turned song, perfectly describes these thoughts.

The Revenant's Theme
    The theme of an old earth movie, created in the 21st century. It describes an emotional cycle of Lithui, which begins as the music picks up. As it picks up, increasing in volume and pitch, Lithui's emotional state is that of happiness. She is happy to have friends, a family through her girlfriend, Indigo, and a life without much pain and struggle. However, as the music begins to fade and decrease in volume and pitch, Lithui begins to feel a certain sadness, hidden deep inside her little soul. She remembers her never ending search for her origins, falls into a sudden depression and decides to retreat into nature, where the music stops. Only the wind remains, accompanying Lithui on her lonely, often times sad journey and search through and of the worlds for her origins. Only when she gives up this search does the music return, again rising in volume and pitch, as does her happiness, because she returns to the friends and family she has. The Theme repeats this cycle forever, as Lithui's cycle of happiness, sadness and search does.

Evenstar
    Composed for the film adaption of a three part book from earth, Lord of the Rings, written by the late british author J.R.R. Tolkien in the 20th century of earth, Evenstar tells, in short words, that the end may not always be the end, but sometimes the beginning of something new, created through diffrent things, like hope or love. Lithui embodies this, as she was elected to perish as a failure, but through luck, but also hope and, most importantly, love, managed to find a new beginning in a seemingly unsavable future, which, for some, only showed demise and terminality.

"This is not the end... It is the beginning. You cannot falter now. If you trust nothing else, trust this. Trust love."

General Information
    [Young Lithui]

upload_2021-5-24_17-11-6.png
    First name: Lithui
    Date of birth: Unknown
    Race: Gen-Modified Human
    Gender & Sexuality: None, though she identifies herself as female
    Relationship status: None
    Current residence: On Rendera, in an apartment with a friend of hers, Indigo
    Social status: That of a normal citizen, though she sometimes recieves weird looks

Traits of Voice

Language spoken: Very basic Galactic Common
    Other languages known: Makes deer like calls when distressed
    Style of speaking: Calm, careful, almost never increases the volume of her voice, though she almost always has an excited tone in her voice
    Volume of voice: Rather quiet, around 30-40 db. Her calls can range between 65-80 decibel

Physical Appearance

Height: 1.75 Meters
    Weight: 51 Kilograms
    Eye color: Blue
    Skin: Her skin is that of a reptile, with many, small scales reaching all over her body. Their colour is a nice light purple. Scattered across her entire skin are patterns of deep purple, tumor like spots, which create a nice, symmetric form of markings across her entire body. Under certain conditions, for example when Lithui is scared, these deep purple spots can light up, either periodically or sporadically, in a blue hue
    Head & Face: Lithui's head is mostly human, with a roundish shaped face. Her eyes are human like and normal in size and her nose is human too. It's slightly small and has a button shape, combined with a bit upturn. Her mouth, also human, is pretty average aswell. The lips of her mouth are a bit on the thinner side. Lithui's teeth are omnivoric, well equipped for both a plant based and a meat based died, and they are incredibly robust.
    Distinguishing features: Lithui has a pair of antlers, a large back sail and additional digits on each side of her wrists that are equipped with long claws. These are normally used to harvest leafes, berrys and mushrooms, but also for stabilization if she wishes to walk on all fours. Her finger- and toetips also have claws, though they are much shorter and not nearly as sharp as the claws on her extra digits. Lithui's legs have an additional joint between their knee- and heeljoint. These joints can clap her lower legs forward, which enables her to walk on all fours more easily. Similar to the deep purple spots on her body Lithui's antlers and sail can also light up in a blue hue
    Antlers: As said before, Lithui has a pair of antlers attached to her head. They are mounted onto its side and branch mainly backwards and away from her head. The antlers themselves consist of many individual struts that, when looked at from upfront or the side, form a beautiful pattern, and they are made from a fragile, bone-like material. A small branch of each antler leads forward, forming Lithui's eyebrows. Both antlers are absolutely massive and they easily add another few extra centimetres (inches) to Lithui's height
    Back sail: Much like her antlers, Lithui's back sail is another defining feature of hers. It's gigantic in size, dwarving her already large antlers. Made out of the same material as them, it consists of individual pillars extending from the base of her vertebraes, from her neck all the way down to her coccyx. The individual pillars are connected through struts made from a more soft, bendable material similar to cartilage
    Wrist claws: Additionally, to the five fingers on each of her hands, Lithui has two extra digits resembling oversized thumbs. They are attached shortly before the joints of her hands, on each side of each wrist and they can be clapped backward against her forearms, or forward, into an offensive position. Attached to each thumb is a long, thin claw. The claw of the inner thumbs is around 20 centimetres (8 inches) long, while the outer one is around 15 centimetres (6 inches)
    Build of body: Weak, Frail, though genderless she resembles a female human
    Posture: Upright, tends to kneel when not moving.
    Typical clothing: None
    Is seen by others as: A rather shy, scaly, light purple humanoid covered in purple, tumor-like spots, with a pair of bony antlers and a back sail.

Personality

Likes: There are many things in Lithui's life that bring her joy. For one, of course, food of all kinds. Another thing she enjoys very much is her time spent exploring the worlds, although there is a hidden sadness in there. Being caressed by people she sees as safe and especially hugging is another thing she quite enjoys, though not many know this
    Dislikes: She dislikes all kinds of predators, weapons she can identify (Melee weapons like spears and knives, whips and all sorts of recognizable firearms), someone touching her antlers when they are not allowed to do so, crowded and loud places and especially negative and nihilistic attitudes, which she doesn't understand

Hobbies: She enjoys exploring the worlds of the Fringe
    Education: Almost none
    Fears: Predatory beings, weapons, people she doesn't know.
    Personal goals: Find a safe shelter, a source of food and friends.
    General attitude: Happy and excited, though very cautious.
    Religious values: None
    General intelligence: Child-like, her IQ is around 80.
    General sociability: Enjoys being around people she knows and likes.

Health

Illness: Tumor like spots scattered across her body which hurt under certain circumstances
    Allergy: Seems to react allergically to most sorts of clothing material
    Sleeping habits: Lithui sleeps around ten hours a day. She sleeps when she's tired, not because of a day-night cycle. When she sleeps her metabolism slows down significantly. Her heartbeat slows down to around four to six a minute, and she only takes a breath every five minutes
    Energy level: Very high for her weight and size. She needs a constant flow of food and water.
    Eating habits: She doesn't use any cutlery and eats with her hands and thumb-claws, even of the floor if necessary. She has to eat much due to her energy level, as she would quickly starve otherwise
    Memory: Normal
    Any unhealthy habits: She scratches her tumors from time to time, making them hurt
    Resistance: Due to her large demanding of food Lithui is very resistant to poisons, venoms or mold, being able to eat almost anything, as long as it's vegetarian

Combat:
    Lithui normally doesn't fight. If she ever has to, she would try to incapacitate her opponent with the many claws on her body. Normally though, she tries to escape the situation through running away and hiding. She only fights back as a last resort measurment.

Ability:

Lithui can, at will, generate a electromagnetic field around herself, which she uses as a form of electroreception. The field has a spherical radius of around 10 feet. Lithui can sense others entering or exiting this field, detecting potential danger through this method. A side effect of this electromagnetic field is that electronic devices inside of it experience minor glitches.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
  2. DieEuleFranz

DieEuleFranz New Arrival

Update:
    Given that I've played Lithui for over a year now, I thought it would be time to overhaul her character sheet a little. I removed some redundancies, reworked some descriptions and phrases and changed the relationship category, so others and I could keep a better overview of her friends and family. This category will probably change in the future, seeing how Lithui will most likely continue to meet people. I also changed the combat category and made it smaller, because I don't really created Lithui to fight others.

Last edited: May 25, 2021
    MaskedHero and ThatCabbage like this.
  3. DieEuleFranz

DieEuleFranz New Arrival

Update:
    (Yes, again already)
    I had some more thoughts over the night and day and, after reading over some other character sheets, I got inspired to put some more stuff into the sheet and again overwork other things, I, for example, added a more detailled description of Lithui's antlers, back sail and additional digits and fleshed out certain descriptions, for example what Lithui likes, some more. I also made a little section for music, where I put in two pieces of music and tried to explain why they might fit Lithui's character.

Last edited: May 25, 2021
    ThatCabbage likes this.
  4. DieEuleFranz

DieEuleFranz New Arrival

Another Update
    I completly forgot to add a little history to Lithui. I wanted to do it with the last update but forgot it, so I made one now. Feel free to hint on any mistakes and such, so I might work those out.

Last edited: May 26, 2021
    ThatCabbage likes this.
  5. DieEuleFranz

DieEuleFranz New Arrival

Next Update:
    I found the friends, family and enemies section of this sheet a little lackluster and decided to rework it a little. Each important person Lithui knows now gets a little text where she describes them. I know that there are a lot characters still missing, forgive me, I will try to remember and add a description for them as soon as possible. You can also message me if you think I forgot one or more characters.
    Additionaly I added a new segment to the history section, talking about recent events, and another song to the music section, which I feel fits Lithui's character.
    Last but not least I gave the sheet as a whole a more interesting name, thanks to MaskedHero for the idea!

ThatCabbage and MaskedHero like this.
  6. DieEuleFranz

DieEuleFranz New Arrival

Next Update:
    I added Joren to the "Good Friends" category and gave him a little description that I hope fits him.
    Ki'a has been moved up into the "Family" section, he had and has an significant impact in Lithui's life on a constant level and is more than deserving to be called family.
    Indigo's description has been fleshed out a little.
    Additionally, I added a new category to the "Relationship" section, that being the (normal) "Friends" section, to which I added Yushiko, Morgan Snip and Eri, who all received a little description aswell.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2021
  7. DieEuleFranz

DieEuleFranz New Arrival

Next Update:
    I added Endiie's and MaskedHero's drawings, so they might help visualize Lithui better (Thank you both so much again!). As said on the page itself, there is no "perfectly accurate" depiction of Lithui. She is subject to change and, as a fictional character, can be roughly imagined however one wishes.
    Riley has been added to the "Friends" category, they are a new friend of Lithui's, who has already been very nice to them.
    The History section has been re-written at points, and a new chapter has been added (I would be happy for criticism regarding my writing, I'm still new to writing texts like these).

Lithui's height and weight have now been (because reasons, IDK TBH) segmented into two sections.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2021
    ThatCabbage and TurnWall like this.
  8. DieEuleFranz

DieEuleFranz New Arrival

Next Update:
    I added Pinkbat5's drawing of Lithui (Thank you so much again!).

ThatCabbage and Pinkbat5 like this.
  9. DieEuleFranz

DieEuleFranz New Arrival

Next Update:
    I added Hugh and Kodey and moved Riley to the "Good Friends" category, and added Frosthand to the "People she's scared of or dislikes" category. I also shifted the order in which people are represented a little.

ThatCabbage likes this.
  10. DieEuleFranz

DieEuleFranz New Arrival

Next Update:
    I added Cauchemar's depiction of Lithui, thank you very much again!

Athena likes this.
  11. DieEuleFranz

DieEuleFranz New Arrival

Next Update:
    Some minor changes and additions were made in the "Personality" section. Most notably, the "Education" category received a complete rework.

Additionally, Lithui's relation to Indigo has been retconned, they were never lovers, they were and are sisters and family to each other. Because of this, some descriptions and texts in the "Relationship" and "History" section, aswell as in the "Relationship status" and "Current residence" have been re-written.