Mir, the Kentucky Fried Cyborg

Discussion in 'Character Information' started by Mir, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Mir

Mir The Kentucky Fried Cyborg Impervium Donator

General Information

Name: Mir Killfucker
    Date of Birth: Feb 3rd
    Sexuality:
    Nationality: I guess avian?
    Religion: Mir's trying his hardest at this point just to believe in himself at this point.
    Citizenship Status: Triple Citizenship to New Liberia, Haven, and Atlas (In order of acquisition)
    Occupation: Prosthetics at Horizon, part time work at Luo Apothecary
    Skills: Robotics, Mechanics, Ambidextrous,
    Languages: Galactic Common
    Personality: INTP
    Phobias: ((Mir doesn't particularly have any "phobias", but he has the very reasonable fear of people who will attack at random.)) EDIT: That didn't age well. Mir's got plenty of phobia's, although some are more reasonable than others. He's terrified of explosions, floran hunters, and eyeguard. And also walking pants, although that one's less normal.
    Likes: Mir likes when things are nice and calm. He does enjoy being in a fight, but not if It's a surprise attack.
    Dislikes: Mir dislike's being randomly attacked by people, not a big fan of that.

Physical Appearance

Physical Description: Mir is a light blue avian, who is typically seen wearing an admiral's uniform, rather nice hat. Funnily enough, Mir is not an admiral.
    Tech and Augments used: Mir's left arm is a purple grav-fist, covered in a diamondback pattern of chitin and feathers. His right arm varies, sometimes he uses a Tinker, sometimes a MANOS, and sometimes a concussion pistol, although he could also have an unweaponized right arm depending on the situation. Thank you hard links, for the ability to swap things out from day to day. He also has an implant in the base of his neck, known as Velzee's Skin.
    Height: 6' 0"
    Race: Avian
    Species: Avian

Backstory and More

On-going Story: Mir is currently on a search for two things, new friends, and a way to help as many people as possible with his knowledge of robotics.

Update: After a narrow run-in with the beast of garlen woods, he now believes all the stories of it's dangers.

Update: After having his left arm shot off by a 9mm pistol, he has accepted an offer from Atlas to test out some experimental arms.

Update: Mir has become extremely engrossed in the Prisilite Prix, and has decided that
    being a racer would probably be tons of fun. After entering his first race, he came in 3rd (by default) and resolves to become a better racer.

Update: Mir has also become rather interested in the world of Boxing, after getting involved in the video game experience known as "Virtuaring"

Update: Due to the fact that Atlas owns his arms, He decided to apply for citizenship to the nation. He was accepted.

Update: After an expedition through the Haven Sewers, during which he had help a researcher to capture rogue Qarins, Mir has resolved to learn more about the beings.

Update: MIR GOT ACCEPTED BY HORIZON, YEEEEEEEEEES! Only requirement was that he got rid of the Atlas arms, which he was fine with.

Update: Kuishinbo, the monster that has haunted Mir's dreams for months, has died. Mir is free from his nightmares, knowing the monster will never return.

Update: JK Now his nightmares are haunted by walking pants

Update: Well... There's certainly another monster in his nightmares now. They got his friend...

Update: Welp... Never going to Baldr's again.

Update: So... A lot to unpack here. first of all, Mir has robotic lower legs now, so that's *fun......*. Hope I never see another grenade in my damn life. Also... how do I put this... He kinda, sorta, maybe... blew up a black hole...

Update: Mir's friend has been rescued, mission accomplished! Now he's got the hyperspace sniffles though, gonna feel bad for awhile.

BEEG UPDATE: I have not updated this in awhile, hoo. Lets see. Mir was convinced by a friend of his to go onto a dating show known as "Destined Hearts", which turned out to actually be a ploy by Galadrian and Aixar to torture people on live television. Mir's legs, and his spirits, were crushed as he tried to stop the room from closing in on him. On the bright side, once he finally escaped from that hell, he managed to get the robotic legs replaced with his old organic ones, and those took a while to heal up, nearly a month. In that month, he was mugged by someone, whose leg he subsequently broke, he got an implant in the base of his neck to let him learn more about the color purple, and he went to the Canadian town of New Dildo to stop a mad scientist from ruining his life with an army of robotic pants. Yeah. Uh huh.

BEEG UPDATE PART 2: After his legs finally recovered, Mir ran for senate, at the suggestion of his friend Dave. Him getting a house of of the deal was pretty nice, also. Despite his lack of political experience, he somehow managed to get into senate. And promptly regretted that decision, as his life spiraled down into chaos. Within twenty four hours of being named a Haven Senator, Mir was kidnapped, by Evil Incorporated, who intended to use him as a pawn to get a piece of legislation passed. A piece of legislation which would... Legalize Evil? Yeah, weird... Mir was released within 12 hours, and never actually passed the bill, or even presented it to senate. Within a week of being released, he was assaulted by a deranged floran artist, who wanted to use his left arm to make paint. Turns out, it was a pretty shade of purple. He eventually lead a guard assault which led to the arrest of this artist, being able to lure them out of hiding by cleaning up some of their graffiti. Shortly after The Artist incident, Mir's office was stolen. His whole office. Including the window. It was all thrown out of the window, yes Including the window, which led to everything breaking once it hit the ground. His office was then painted over in mirror paint, which he later realized was a pun on his name.

BEEG UPDATE part 3: Outside of his senatorship, his life was going... interestingly. He had been contacted by a friend of his, the man known as Arjun Kapur, who eventually made him realize that he was... different. Mir still isn't sure how he feels about this news. Surprised? Conflicted? Confused? It's not a thing he ever expected to hear, really. Never thought it'd happen to him. Outside of that bombshell of news, his senatorship slowly turned him into a nervous wreck, the constant fear of being attacked, combined with the expectations of a whole planet resting on his shoulders, it took a lot out of him... He focused more on his Boxing, hoping that by wearing himself out he wouldn't have time to be stressed. This had, mixed results. While it did make him stronger, it wasn't enough to deal with all of the stress from his senatorial obligations. It also wasn't enough to let him win his first televised match of CLB, a doubles match in the first round of Season Three. So, he turned to something else, a coping mechanism he'd never tried before. Drugs. And, it worked, for the most part. They helped him try and relax after a long day of working both of his jobs, senatorship and his engineering job at Horizon, they even helped him uncover a hidden talent for baking that he never knew he had. And, more importantly, it was this new form of escapism that led him to meet Radi, who he eventually began dating. And he felt happy, for once. Happier than he'd ever felt.

BEEG UPDATE part 4: Ironically, while his senatorship had led to massive amounts of stress, it also led to developments in his life that, might not have happened otherwise. He probably never would have gotten a house otherwise, he might not have ever met Radi if he was less stressed. But it was time for him to end his senatorship, still. He knew he couldn't handle the rest of the term in front of him, so he decided to Resign. When he went to go tender his resignation, he experienced a threat on his life, from a costumed crusader in a full black suit. Yep, one more reason to resign... If that's what he'd have to put up with, he knew there was no way he could continue. Suddenly having a large burst of free time for the first time in awhile, Mir took some time for himself, and he enjoyed it. The weight of the world was finally off his shoulders, it was finally time to try new things. Mir had been invited by a friend of his, the friend who had designed his left arm, to go exploring in the underground. He figured why not, he suddenly had the free time to try this sort of thing, it could be fun... What he found was, less fun... It was awful... The weight of one world may have left his shoulders, but the weight of another one had deigned fit to take it's place.

BEEG UPDATE part 5; the Addendum: As far as the most recent development's in Mir's life are concerned, he nearly drowned while helping a friend collect shells, which... Was not fun. Made him wish he could breath water, so it wouldn't happen again... Which gave him an idea! "Why not take my engineering talent, and design a mouthpiece that could filter oxygen out of the water like a fish does!" So that's what he's currently working on for Horizon. He's made really good progress so far. Additionally, he... Had a pretty bad time in the underground, what with finding out there's hundreds of his best friend, and the massive shootout...

The Last Name Saga: When Mir became a senator, it came to his realization that literally every other senator had a last name, he was the only one without one. Needing a last name, he went to his only senator friend for advice, Dave. Dave had... interesting suggestions, suggestions that Mir jokingly said he would use if Dave could beat him in a boxing match. Well, The match took place right after The Artist stole his arm, so he wasn't in tip top fighting condition. Nonetheless, he went through with his bet, and lost. He earned the last name Killfucker, which he has been doing his best to conceal from others.

Backstory: Mir is a Grounded avian who was born on Avos, who felt like he needed to go out and see more than just his home world. After "acquiring" a small ship, and quickly starting an escape, he decided that he needed to find a place to actually go. Having heard a few people talking here and there about this "uncivilized sector" known as the fringe, Mir thought that would be the perfect place to start. No one would question where he got the ship, and he could possibly try to make a name for himself. Upon reaching the fringe, Mir found that it's rumors of being uncivilized were true, for some part. After being victim of numerous assaults (and even needing to be cloned once), he decided that he needed training. And what better way to train than the military. He joined up with the Purgatory military, and later the Junta of New Liberia after purgatory was split in three.
    Inspirations: If you mean things that inspired me to make Mir, I guess I was inspired by my desire to join the server. There wasn't really anything I based him on, from what I recall.
    Extra:

Reference Images
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
    Pinkbat5 and cordiojull like this.
  2. Mir

Updated with Mir's new citizenship status, plus some more ongoing story beats.

3. Mir

I... I haven't updated this in awhile, Damn. You know what that means, time for the BEEG UPDATE

SilverGallium and Khan333 like this.
  4. Mir

I literally just updated it, but I forgot something very important. Mir's Bet. The Last Name Saga.

SilverGallium likes this.