Genetic Datura's mutation.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Datura Thorn-Apple, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Datura Thorn-Apple

Datura Thorn-Apple New Arrival

Mutation:
    Due to being born on a Toxic world, Datura has a noticeable but non-debilitating mutation. On her back between her shoulder blades protrudes a brown, flexible wood-like stalk about 0.3 meters, from which she often hangs a lantern. This mutation comes with one slight drawback; any clothing she wears must be modified to account for the stalk. Standard-issue environmental wear such as spacesuits won't fit her unless they have been tailored to her body first.

The mutation doesn't confer any advantages, other than the light cast by the lantern.

Attainability: Open

Tags: [Genetic]

2. 9K

9K Galactic Officer Staff Member Administrator

Hey, I'm just replying to this to tell you that this doesn't need an app, so it'll be moved to denied but it can still be used. I'm just going to defer it as falling under the bioengineered lifeform category even if it's not purposefully "engineered" to have this change.

Pinkbat5 likes this.
  3. Pinkbat5

Pinkbat5 pocl v3.6.7 Staff Member Administrator Diamond Donator

Just gonna add real quick that if you did have to app this, you'd need to use the format found here, with a name, description etc. included. Obviously it doesn't matter because it doesn't need an app, but I wanted to point it out just in case you wanted to make any more in the future, since reworking everything to fit the format would probably be a big pain!
    The lifeform lore 9k is talking about is also here in case you're having trouble finding it.