Zyxexnen

Discussion in 'Approved' started by PrivateNomad, Nov 24, 2018.

1. PrivateNomad

PrivateNomad There goes my hero, watch him as he goes Staff Member Technician Gold Donator Event Builder

Name: Zyxexnen, Tristisperegrinus sphaera

Description:

[​IMG]

Specimen is a tree-like plant that has large, bioluminescent pods that grow from its tall, curved stems. It grows from thick roots in the ground and curves into tips that hang pods that give off an aquamarine glow to the surroundings. It is a common tree.

Behavior: Plant

Tamability: Plant

Where is it found?: On Meridia, found on its many islands or floating islands as a common tree.

Rarity: Common

Diet/Method of gaining nutrients and energy: Takes in the metabolic byproducts of methanotrophic animals, hydrogen, and hydrogen peroxide as an alternative to water.

Products?: The glowing fruit pods contain rich amounts of sulfates that native methanotrophic wildlife can consume. The pods seem to be glowing from a symbiotic relationship with bioluminescent bacteria existing in the inner film of the pod, feeding off the sulfur salts and giving it a unique taste.

Reproduction: The center of the fruit contain seeds, 5 each fruit.

Size: Most are around four meters tall, but they can grow to the heights of fully grown oaks.

Weight: Tree weight

Lifespan: Potentially hundreds of years

Abilities: Provides lighting

Flaws: Plant, incompatible with most biochemistries

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  2. Markus Aleksandr

Markus Aleksandr The Liberated Bronze Donator

Looks good to me. How many seeds per fruit?

Pass.

3. PrivateNomad

PrivateNomad There goes my hero, watch him as he goes Staff Member Technician Gold Donator Event Builder

Five! Like apples