//Yuiro Detective Agency//

Discussion in 'Nexus Net' started by Mir, Jul 13, 2023.

1. Mir

Mir The Kentucky Fried Cyborg Impervium Donator

//An ad starts circulating around the nexus, a video which opens up on a white-furred naian in a trench coat, sitting alone in a smoke-filled room. The red optic where their right eye should be pierced through the veil of smoke, as they looked towards the camera. Some calm jazz music plays over the whole thing.//

"I know what ya thinkin. 'Yuiro, the hell ya doing on my screen?' Well I'll tells ya. I'm a guy, whose good at getting info. All sorts of info. Think yer dame might be cheatin on ya? Wanna dig up some dirt on a coworker whose gunning for the same promotion you are?"

//His right hand dispenses a cigarette from it's palm, which he sticks in his muzzle. The tip of his middle finger flicks open, and a little pilot light flickers to life, which he holds up to the end of the cigarette. He takes a long drag, before holding the lit cigarette between two fingers so he could continue.//

"Everyone's got somethin they wanna know. But not everyone's able to figure it out on their own. And for a lotta things, ya can't quite get the cops involved can ya? Let Yuiro help ya out. I've done countless cases across Dynasty space, but now I'm comin right to ya front door. That's right, Yuiro's comin to the Fringe"

//He lets out a cough, plume of smoke escaping his muzzle, before pulling a shot glass into frame. He holds his palm over the glass, and some bourbon pours inside. He picks the glass up, as he looks back to the camera to finish the ad.//

"If ya find yaself needing our help, ya can find us at YuiroPI on the nexus. Yuiro Detective Agency, We'll find out whatever it is ya want, as long as the cash is right."

//As he knocks the shot back, the ad ends.//

Last edited: Jul 13, 2023