Yew Rhododendron

Discussion in 'Character Information' started by TriReef, Apr 12, 2021.

1. TriReef

TriReef treef Staff Member Community Monitor Diamond Donator

[♪]
    General Information
    First name: Yew
    Middle name(s): Dove
    Surname: Rhododendron
    Date of birth: 5/15/3262
    Race: Floran
    Sexuality: Pansexual
    Relationship status: Taken
    Accent (if any): Accentless, disregarding an intense Floran lisp
    Language spoken: Common, ???
    Other languages known: ???
    Style of speaking: Abrasive and intentionally as annoying as possible.
    Volume of voice: Loud.

Physical Appearance
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 140 Lbs.
    Eye color: Black!
    Skin color: Pale green
    Shape of face: Rounded, sharper around the cheekbones and chin
    Distinguishing features: His arms are slightly too long for his body- The sleeves of his clothing often reaching a bit too short.
    Build of body: Wiry but muscular (Manlet)
    Foliage color: Yellowed with patches of darker green- Slightly wilted.
    Foliage style: Messy and unkempt. Usually left alone, besides being occasionally dyed a darker green.
    Complexion: Scar-riddled. Most of his body has been subject to gunshots, burn wounds, stab wounds, so on and so forth, leading to an incredibly poor complexion.
    Posture: Poor- Usually slouching, decreasing his height even further.
    Tattoos: N/A
    Piercings: Both ears.
    Typical clothing: Panopticon-Branded sweatshirts and hoodies- If he's off the job, he can typically be found wearing a combination of spiked leather jackets, ripped jeans, combat boots, so on and so forth. His favorite shirt is a concert tanktop for the band 'SOLAR ABORTION,' well known for it's performances including the on-stage explosions of their Novakid members.

Personality
    Extremely outgoing, extremely social, and extremely provocative, Yew is a walking force of personality that does what he does out of need for entertainment and little else. He makes a goal out of acting solely on impulse, living life one step behind and allowing himself to give in to more base urges on a regular basis- Be that pathological lying, drug use, or violent outbursts. He's capable of forward thinking, of course, but rarely chooses to do so, taking the path of least resistance by doing what he wants and not letting others get in the way of that. His friend groups usually consist of a reluctant cult of personality he's gathered around himself, often proclaiming himself the defacto leader of any squadrons or units he's placed in.

Yew doesn't know what politics are, and doesn't really care to learn. He believes life should be lived as one wants, and if laws get in the way, those laws should stop existing- So goes his life in the Fringe.
    Backstory
    WIP

Relationships
    Soft Spot - Yew's Boy's - Meat - Eh - Pawn - Bitable - Killable
    Ori Maroon - "Gets me. Really nice to look at. Used to think they were just a pretty face with nothing going on behind the windows, but they've really come out of their shell once I showed up. I like them a lot. Tastes good."

Marie Sangtresse - "Only Director I can stand, for good reason, usually fixes my fuck ups in front of the other Directors. I think she likes Yew 3 better than she likes me- Gotta fix that. Definitely put a bomb in my brain at one point. Would probably taste like plastic and sawdust. Not worth trying."

Private "Gorilla" Grongk - "Good friend, better meatshield. Note to self: His activation phrase is 'Communist,' just in case I need to make sure someone's dead and I'm not the one doing it. Probably tastes like hamburgers and grease, definitely worth trying."
    Anisim "Wolf" Volkov - "He makes really funny faces when I saw shit- I think I got an album of all of them somewhere. Keeps me not dead, too, which is a bonus. Probably tastes like hair and baby deer. Edible."

Grigoriy "Retriever" Nikitovich
    - "Smiley guy. Big, wide smile. Better smile than me, I'll give him that. Probably tastes like happiness. I would've gotten a bite back on Garlen if I wasn't dying, too."

Aleksey - "Funny kid. They remind me of Ori, if they were a druggie. Good mule. Probably tastes like heroin and dumpster juice. I'll get a bite sooner or later."

Lesslyn Aigid Luidh Stuiricke II
    - "Rancid bitch, really good business partner. Hasn't called me back yet, which pisses me off. Probably tastes like oil and chunks of porcelain, I think I'd choke before I got too far. Didn't put a bomb in my brain- That's a mark off."

Oli Maroon - "Ori's clone, somehow the lamest person I've ever met. Doesn't have a boyfriend, a cool job, but he does have alcoholism. Probably tastes like Ori but sadder, add some ethanol. Has a bad habit of getting black out drunk in public, so that taste test is coming soon!"

Anya Ivanova - "Rancider bitch. Goodie-two-shoes in a place that really hates those types. Flattest personality you've ever seen, too- Got a board for a face, board for a brain, board for a body. Tastes like human. Basic."

Robin Flynn - "So dumb, holy shit- I think she might be the dumbest person I've ever met. Easiest bag and grab job I've ever had, and I could probably walk up to her right now, shake her hand, and she'd think nothing of it. Probably tastes like Shifter. I'm getting a taste of that one day."

Cirillo de Guanciale - "Fucked up my Yewcation- But he could've killed me, and he didn't. Might put a bomb in my brain, that's a thumbs up. Gonna finish this shit and then never talk with him or his cronies again. Let me keep my finger to add to the limb jar. Probably tastes like power and spaghetti- Delicacy I won't get to taste, but I can imagine it."

Alexander Cooper - "Boring. He's like if Anya was a dude and was funnier to make angry- Real neurotic type, so move his pencils just a little bit out of place when he's not looking to see what happens. Would probably taste like coffee beans and stress. If I bit him, he'd dock my pay and call it a day. Worth it."

Akumu - "Rancidest bitch. Whore. Does nothing. Doesn't listen to me. Gets on my nerves, all the the fucking time. I have a pile of HR paperwork that I'm too lazy to fill out that could get their slimy ass fired any time I want. Probably tastes like coping and sadness, and I'd spit it out the second I got a taste."

Xander Nehuisa - "Fucking obnoxious loud-mouth who thinks he's hot shit because he's got a couple friends. Present turned metaphorical pipebomb. If I could bite him without consequence, I would. Would probably taste like.. Coke soaked, sweaty chicken. Would take days to get the taste off my tongue, yuck."

Jiyu - "Mute freak. Does his job in the worst way possible, then acts like it's all business. Can't talk. Tried to pay me off. Have I mentioned that he can't talk? Probably tastes like bitch."

Other Information

Current home: Aecury Station
    Favorite types of food: Meat
    Favorite types of drink: Pain Juice (Ethanol mixed with sparkling water)
    Hobbies/past times: Violence, annoying others, listening to music, and playing Culpable Cog
    Guilty pleasures: Dying his foliage, reading sappy romance novels
    Pet peeves: People who don't talk, quiet people, organized rooms
    Talents: Skilled in painting and sculpting, dabbles in poetry
    Favorite colors: Red
    Favorite type of music: Punk, Floran Tribal Drums, Indie

Gallery
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021