Xzakari

Discussion in 'Approved' started by PrivateNomad, Nov 24, 2018.

1. PrivateNomad

PrivateNomad There goes my hero, watch him as he goes Staff Member Technician Gold Donator Event Builder

Name: Xzakari, Fususamfractus noctilis

Description:

[​IMG]

Specimen is a carbon-based plant, most specimens approximately one meter in height; it appears as a tangle of large, flexible stems that have two flat pieces of thin tissue at the ends that seem to rapidly close and open to “flap” sulfur compound dust into the air that seems to attract flying insects to it for pollination.

Behavior: Specimen flaps its leaves to produce clouds of sulfur compound dust in order to attract insects.

Tamability: Specimen can potentially be domesticated for sulfate harvesting.

Where is it found?: Specimen is located on planet Meridia, on the many islands and floating islands that dot the surface of its hydrogen peroxide ocean.

Rarity: Specimen is a common plant.

Diet/Method of gaining nutrients and energy: Specimen takes in metabolic animal products such as carbon disulphide within the soul, and uses hydrogen peroxide as a biological solvent similar to water. Stem absorbs hydrogen gas through pores.

Products?: Specimen produces sulfur microcrystals that can be collected and condensed into sulfate. Sulfur salts also accumulate inside its leaves. Many of the natural methanotrophic wildlife consume the sulfates for nutrients.

Reproduction: Produces small seeds that are propagated through the air occasionally as it flaps.

Size: 3m tall, but some have been observed to grow to even twice that.

Weight: Bush weight

Lifespan: 6 years

Abilities: Produces sulfate clouds

Flaws: Plant, incompatible with more typical biochemistries

2. Markus Aleksandr

Markus Aleksandr The Liberated Bronze Donator

I am the one who grades

Looks good to me. Would like to know approx how long it takes to mature, but that's more a personal curiosity than anything else.

Move for a Pass