Wyoming

Discussion in 'Character Information' started by Roval_Jax, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Roval_Jax

Roval_Jax New Arrival

[​IMG]

Credit to Dust and Echoes for the image

Theme (may change due to outside circumstances not related to the forum):

General Information

Wyoming is a thirty human years old male Novakid from a county called Shankley County, in a CivSpace planet. Due to the nature of the Novakid species and the unknown location of the planet, no one (and even Wyoming himself due to the former) knows who gifted Wyoming with orange plasma and an omega brand and if he has any siblings. He's a gunslinger-for-hire by nature (though he has standards in the client and job) and a gunsmith by trade. He is residing in the fringe as a new home for him and whenever he is not busy doing jobs in Civspace

[​IMG][​IMG]

Folks he met so far (and his thoughts):
    Wester Lund Jr. : For a Novakid who was raised by whitecoat monkeymen, he seems to be an honest to the ground person and a lotta cow sense. I should prolly keep an eye of him jus in case things for him go south as me instincts think he won' survive a gunfight (and maybe teach him how to use a gun, for defensive reasons even though most of em worlds in the Fringe ain Frontier). Well West's got a fancy laser pistol from his late pa so I ain gonna try to teach im how to shoot it, though I upped his arsenal to a degree. I owe 'im n a couple o fellas for supportin me when I was facin those that wronged me.

Veronica: A lovely glitch gal, who is rather surprised to see a Novakid before. Had a lovely chat with her on the tree, before were forced down by an Avian federation guard. Hope I get to see her again...Well I told er a promise to always be there for her, hope it ain gonna burden her...

PUZ-L: An eccentric Glitch who's Veronica (and Ria)'s boss for somethin' . I jus hope I ain being a nuisance, for the sake of Veronica.

Ria : A Novakid gal greener than a Floran. Jus' started workin for PUZ-L for somethin. Then she stood for some human gal armed to the teeth like a Glitch Paladin or somethin, which i gotta give her credit for that much of guts. Wonder how good her shot is...

Trix: Another Novakid gal, bout as confused as folks would label us novas to be. Also her tolerance to hooch ain that much, since a glass o rum ends up getting er sloshed quicky. Gotta check on er and see if she's olding up...Well she is and another nova is by her side. Hope ol' Trix and her friend are doin alright...Hate to see the duo's relationship go up the spout from somethin gone awry.

Serine: A friend of Trix and I must say, she seems to be one to support folks she care for selflessly. Hope she and Trix are doin alright from then on...

Syed - That sonofawench! I oughta teach that smug fella a lesson bout bad mouthing my kind...Maybe give him a lesson if he decides to crawl his hump between me and/or my compadres.

The Triangle - BHAHAHAHAHAHA! What intarnation is that fella? A mascot for the haven guard? HAHAHAHAHA! Aside bein crazy as a loon he is textbook superhero from the human comics.

Princess Genocide - What in tarnation? Is this funny lookin fella Triangle's sidekick?

Phonecia Lexian - Heard this gal turned down Wester's advances since she's already taken. Can't blame er for it. Other than that she's a great person to chat with?

Methan Lund - If there's one thing with this brother of Wester, its that they ain the best of siblings.

Clem Lund - This gal is Wester's sister and one im mentorin to be a good shot. Heck she considers me as her uncle, same way as a human kid considers Virgie as an aunt.

Victor Zona - Wester's adopted brother that got imself in several problems such as pissin off an albino nova which got imself wounded for example. Was a rebellious sorta fella but ev'r since avin his second girlfriend he's been doing better which im happy to say is doin wonders for ev'ryone he cares bout.

Nuvvox Rattles - Met this nova gal in Garlen, after hearin that she ate someone's boot jus to make a point. Kinda unnecessary but I dunno what point she is provin. She's a great gal though, despite bearin a protokid and the burden of avin one. I'll see what I can do to support er.

Rose Aleksandr - Met this gal in er new house, givin er a custom made gun as a gift for er. She's a nice gal even though she's intolerant to folks who are bein rude to er or wrongin er for any reason.

Neon - An interestin nova gal I met some time ago. Think was when she was gettin hit by a floran fella who was sayin em sweet nothins to er. Joined er in some scavengin from derelict ships. I oughta meet up with er more often.

Physical Appearance
    Wyoming is of a 6' 2'' tall fella and for a Novakid is sitting in 65 lbs. As for his appearance he sports an orange plasma color with his 'hair' stylized as spikes going down and out from the body and his brand the shape of the omega symbol ( or horseshoe as folks would commonly call it). As for his attire he used to wear a dress shirt, leather vest, red cloth bandanna, blue regular jeans and leather cowboy boots topped with a leather and aluminium cowboy hat, brass badge on the vest and a ragged cape that is used for multiple purposes. Nowadays he would wear a white dress shirt and red tie, a black overcoat, black hat, dark-blue jeans, black boots and a black cape. He is also known to wear a black and grey armor set with red lenses for the helmet and a black overcoat.

Personality Type

ISFP "The Adventurer"

Political Ideology
    Politics and Wyoming don't go well together. Even his standards won't let him participate in anything political despite the pay. He's one of those souls who believe that the person themselves are the ones who decide their own fate and as long as they know what they do and aware of the consequences in their actions, they are golden.

Backstory
    Living in a county, known as Shankley County, of Glitches and Novakids, Wyoming and the other members were forced to a nomadic lifestyle and leave their planet after their beloved county was razed to the ground by varmints in the planet. In order to fend of galactic pirates and other planetary banditry, the folks began to learn martial combat and marksmanship which in the process turned these Novakids and Glitches into a lean fighting milita force that can even make a mercenary group blush. However there was a cost and that the once friendly and generous folks gradually devolve into something worse. The cost would be that his love interest, a glitch named Embershield, was even 'hurt' by one of members of the devolving folks. She was only able to survive a couple of months before begging Wyoming to put her out of her misery despite the latter's protests. That incident left a psychological scar on him to this day

As a resting point they ended up on their old planet and in order to rid of the planet's varmint that forced them to their exodus, the folks sent a posse (including Wyoming) to hunt them down. The varmints are gone but at a cost in the posse. Because of this and seeing the once great folks devolve into a mercenary-esque group, Wyoming left them and venture out on his own in a ship.

Ever since that day, he has been doing work that requires a gunslinger and said work is not of assassination. Wyoming's standards forbade him to take such jobs. He used to work at the amethyst theater for some time but went back to mercenary work when the theater and its owners left the fringe altogether but it left him with a desire to create something. This desire lead to him devoting more time to gunsmithing, a craft he rarely uses other than maintaining his weapons, which outputted since nicely made firearms. Its known that he has also began to work on non-weapon projects like a guitar.

He once made a promise to a female Glitch named Veronica to always be by her side. He hoped to uphold that promise but doubt is looming over him on whether he can stick with this promise. None of it matters now as the glitch along with her master Puz-l left the fringe altogether.

One of the more recent adventures he has been through is when two gals he knew were kidnapped by his old community, he along with three other novas went back to his homeplanet to not only rescue the gals but also face the community he once cared about. Having to deal with loss of two community members who were affected but not only his departure but also the things he was not able to do near the end his community's nomadic years, it was hard for this nova to take in the loss but he was able to recover from the loss, as he was able to get closure from the late Embershield with a final gift from her. As a side effect though he seems to be forlorn for love. Another adventure is when he would rescue Wester and Victor in a planet that was under miniknog space.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    Randy likes this.
  2. Roval_Jax

Roval_Jax New Arrival

Updated the profile and including an image made by @Dust and Echoes (thanks again btw)
    Lemme know if I miss anyone out, specifically those he met.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    Dust and Echoes likes this.