Would you?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Cheffy, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Cheffy

Cheffy La Creatura Bronze Donator

If you were immortal- and ran into the reincarnation of someone you were in love with over, and over, and over again. Would you love that someone if it meant losing them again and again? For all eternity?

It's an interesting thought I had, while looking at the title of a music video. A fun fluff question.

ThatCabbage, WowGain and Pinkbat5 like this.
  2. Roren

Roren Galactic Citizen

if i was immortal i wouldnt be wasting my ability on my own petty self interests, id be doing what i can for humanity

ThatCabbage likes this.
  3. Pinkbat5

Pinkbat5 pocl v3.6.7 Staff Member Administrator Diamond Donator

That sounds kind of hellish at first, but maybe it wouldn't be so bad? Lives are long. I'd have to be around at least 2 reincarnations before I could be sure if it was worth it or not.

ThatCabbage and Cheffy like this.
  4. ThatCabbage

ThatCabbage Galactic Citizen Impervium Donator

Hunting down their reincarnation would be very hard given the amount of humans on earth and morally scuffed. Your 87 year old wife dies and is a baby again, that leaves a good 18 to 25 years developmental period at the very least before you can even get back with them and not have it be the creepiest thing, at which point they might have fallen for someone else anyway. If you loved them would you go and ruin what they already had?

Pinkbat5 likes this.
  5. seaweedgod

seaweedgod New Arrival

nah bro id be fucking mad bitches with that reincarnated 1000 year old cock