//Why would a thread have a title//

Discussion in 'Nexus Net' started by PointyBoi, Mar 8, 2020.

1. PointyBoi

PointyBoi Galactic Commoner

//Some post is made by a user by the name of Mastersoras. //​

Is this working? can you read this right now?

1. okay i guess not
    2. why are there numbers

Greetings people of the Fringe! Adventurers and fools alike, I present myself as Soras ''Cosmo'' ArcaneLock the Second of Oxaduz. Friends may call me Soras or Cosmo

Are you an individual with a taste for adventure? Or perhaps a curious scholar? Could it be you wish only to witness great explorers and warriors so you could tell of their stories? Or maybe you are just some fool looking to have fun and seeking the excitement of an adventure?

The Violetcloaks Guild welcomes you!

I, Soras Cosmo, am seeking people that would gladly join me on my journeys. If you had not figured yet, I am, of course, a glitch! All species are welcome, however. A good heart can be found in any of us.

- Our goals?

Ensure that adventure, old arts and companionship remains within us and in our world. There is no precise goal. We wish to seek what the world has to offer, help those in need when possible, uncover long forgotten secrets and better ourselves and help friends bettering themselves as well.

- Rules?

Of course, as to keep order, there are certain rules within the guild.

- One must be an individual of bravery, generosity, honor and courtesy! This is, not only to keep good relations with the world, but also to assure a functional and enjoyable companionship for everyone!

- One must remain loyal and honest to his companions, unless one’s actions are deemed morally reprehensible!

- One must stand for the weakness of another for they are their bulwark!

- One’s promise must not be broken, unless impossible to hold, too dangerous or morally reprehensible!

- One must not fight by the edge of their blade or the flames of their staff, but by their chivalrous spirit!

- One must stand against injustice and wrongdoers!

- One must be carrier of good, passion and justice against tyranny, terror and evil!

- What do I need?

Beside the values previously mentioned, one should also have something to bring to the table. Skills, resources or simply the will to learn and live by those principles.

Though there are no official uniform, armor or clothes; our colors are primarily violet but also hints yellow and white.

- Interested?

If you are interested or have any further question, you may contact me onto this Nexus and datapad tool. My username is "Mastersoras"
    (IamPointy#5279)

//The post ended there//

Pinkbat5 likes this.