// To family and friends of "Greggo" //

Discussion in 'Nexus Net' started by Randy, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Randy

Randy Galactic Commoner

// User "Amad" just posted a new thread on the Nexus. It is marked as [inappropriate for children] //

Dear citizens of the Fringe, friends and family of "Greggo",

A few weeks ago, a man going by the username of "Greggo" shared some information over the Nexus regarding a few complot theories that were closer to the truth than someone, or some people can handle. Moments later, he disappeard from the Nexus and his messages have been deleted. Nothing was heard or seen from the man until my son and I were forced to attend a meeting in which we met "Greggo", before he was brutally murdered in front of us.

I have been in the posession of an audio recording that I simply didn't dare to publish, because I feared for the safety of my son, my own, and my ex-husband's. After a week or two, I decided to publish the recorded audio file, hoping that there will come an end to this. Playing this file isn't advised for children. Listener's discretion advised!!

My condolences go to the people that "Greggo" left behind.

// After the “Play” button is clicked, the audio file would start to play //

--The audio file starts off with the sound of some thudding and brushing. The recording device was quickly hidden away, but the sound remains crystal clear. Some careful footsteps could be heard thudding down on an old wooden floor, but the person recording this isn’t alone. There’s at least one person close-by that walks in a much slower pace and even another set of footsteps that walk with a confident pace. Wooden boards occasionally leave a creaking sound and there’s a faint buzzing sound in the background.--

“Who are you?”, a feminine voice asked calmly. Those who have met her in person, may recognize this voice to be Amanda’s.

“I just said that you’ll get to ask all of your questions once we’re done here.”, another female voice replied.

“And what is it that we’re doing here? Why were we summoned, or rather, forced to come here?”, Amanda asked. “What is this about?”

--No answer was given. The mysterious woman already explained how this would go down twice now. The sound of an old, heavy wooden door could be heard being opened using an heavy iron door handle. The ring coming from it doesn’t echo, so the surrounding area must be small. As the door is pushed upon, it leaves a faint metal screech. Footsteps can be heard briefly, before they come to a halt. The more confident footsteps keep striding on until they too, stopped.--

“W-Who is there?”, a male voice asked, layered with worry and fear.

“Mom-” Lorch’s voice suddenly sounded, almost urging for Amanda to do something.

“What’s the meaning of this? Who is this person? Untie them immediately!”, Amanda replied.

“Lorch Tigren? Is that you?!”, the unknown male’s voice asked in confusion.

“Silence! Sit down!”, the woman’s voice demanded.

“Lorch! You have to tell everyone that the- AUGH!”, the man that kept talking is suddenly cut off by a thud, quickly followed by a startled scream coming from Lorch. The frightened voice of the man is muffled by something, rendering the man unable to bring his message.

“Now sit.”, the unknown female voice said in a much calmer tone again.

--A couple of scraping sounds over the wooden floor indicate that something is being moved, followed by a few gentle creaks of people sitting down--

“Do you two know who this person is?” The female’s voice asked while a few footsteps can be heard walking around.

“Enlighten us.”, Amanda said.

“Lorch?”, the unknown woman asked. Her feet coming to a halt and the sound of footsteps ceases.

“I- I- I- I don’t know- I don’t know who he is! P-please..”. Lorch sounds like he is fearing the worst already, sounding about as frightened as the muffled man did.

“Nexus username, Greggo, before it was deleted. A conspiracy theorist that talked more than enough to anger the person that paid me to come here and bring you a message from them. It’s nothing personal, Lorch. I like you. It’s only business.”

“Greggo- What- Who- WAIT-- NO NO NO!”, Lorch suddenly starts to scream over the top of his lungs, joined in by the muffled screams from the man. “STOP IIIIIT! PLEASE STOOOOP!”. Lorch’s voice pleaded and begged, but whatever happened, kept on going.

“Don’t do this! STOP! YOU’RE KILLING HIM!”, Amanda joined in on unfolding in the small room.

--Combined screams of agony, panic, pleas, crying and some struggling fill the room, until the muffled screaming stops. There’s a loud thud on a wooden surface, followed by a much deeper thud and the sound of a chair tumbling over. Lorch is bawling out loud and still screaming hysterically--

“You monster... “, Amanda’s defeated and disbelieving voice said weakly.

“Make sure that you don't make the same mistake as he did. Make sure that you don't let your tongue slip. Make sure that nothing starts on the Nexus chatroom again. Ignore the messages regarding the subject. Can you do that? Otherwise, next time, this… could be either of you, both of you and maybe even the father. We made sure that this message is sent home to the farm as well. You can leave now.”, the unknown woman stated calmly.

--Footsteps are barely audible due to Lorch’s terrified bawling and the sound of a door in the distance could be heard being opened and closed again--

“Don’t look, Lorch.. Don’t look.. Come here.. Look away, Lorch..” , Amanda’s shaky voice could be heard attempting to comfort her son. Lorch’s voice grows louder until it’s muffled.

--Some brushing could be heard out loud again as if the recording device was being moved around in fabric and fur--

//The audio recording stops here...//

//End of the message//

Roren likes this.