The Tyler S. Log Collection

Discussion in 'Diaries & Captain's Logs' started by syntheticdeity, Jun 28, 2017.

1. syntheticdeity

syntheticdeity boss Silver Donator

Upon the small ship CVS Teller are the logs of a lone doctor, a mix of text and video documents stored on a flash drive, which he would have mailed to his sister incase of his death.

Log 1.

A video opens up to a man with bright blue hair in a leather jacket and a red bandanna tied around his forehead with around big grin on his face, "Finally got my own ship! Cost me most of my earnings in the Kingling cup but it has been worth it. I think it's high time to go see what's going on in the Fringe, I'll get this thing fueled up and get an official call sign here and head out!"

Log 1 End.

Log 2 //CORRUPTED DATA//

Log 3, .txt file

Been about a week since I left home, I should be getting to this place called Haven shortly. I've got my short stories and my cat to keep me sane during this trip, nothing but boredom is on this ship, I could've brought a few more things but noooo, my cousin says "Oh you can't bring more stuff! Then it'll just make your ship weigh more blah blah blah!" Heh. I really wish I shouldn't have listened to him.

Log 4.

Cantsleep.txt

6/24/3284

Might as well start keeping dates on this. But I can't sleep and well, this would be the record of yesterday so I guess it's actually 6/23/84. But I was at Haven today, sitting by the tree as usual and someone asks me "Why do you dye your hair" and well, I dodged the question for a bit but I guess I should've just told him I didn't want to talk about it. Didn't know it was rude to try and change the subject, but after a few more minutes of sitting enjoying the sun and the tree I went back to my ship. A few hours later I decided to go and check out that "Help needed" thing on Havens Nexus place, so I decided to sign up. Well, I got the job and I think I'll start tomorrow, I'm just happy I have to wear a doctor's coat, man I hate to wear uniforms.

Well, while I'm on the subject I might as well write down why I don't like wearing uniforms and why I dye my hair.

The reason I dye my hair is in the honor of my Hylotl friend back home, we were best buds since middle school and I had just gotten out of nursing school and I was assigned to Kingling Hospital. Two years in and I had helped thousands of people recover and get through diseases and tough times, then my friend had fallen sick. See before I went to nursing school I had studied Virology at Kingling University, I knew exactly what my friend had been infected with, but I couldn't legally diagnose him since he wasn't a doctor. The professional doctors apparently didn't know it was a registered virus and couldn't get a treatment, my friend ended up dying and after that I tried to work a few more weeks but I threw in the towl. After that I dyed my hair my friends favorite color, light blue and I had always hated wearing a lab coat or doctors jacket. Don't know why, I guess it's because the doctors didn't listen to me, or because maybe I blame them for my friends death? I'm not sure but I'm ending the log here.

Log .5

VirusResearch1.txt

6/24/3284

First day went well, got some results within a few hours of arriving, couldn't have happened without the help of previous research though. If the people I'm working with get one of these files, I am very greatful of you. I might be late tomorrow since I've barely gotten sleep in a day, so I'll need a lot of tea tomorrow, but nothing else special in this log.