// The Qarin Exchange //

Discussion in 'Nexus Market' started by Hastur, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Hastur

Hastur the assad regime will reclaim syria

// A post on various Nexus marketplaces would emerge, linking those who clicked on it to a site branded with all the official logos and information that proved it was an official ICIF federally sponsored site. There would only be text. //

"With the vast scientific breakthroughs the Caliphate has been experiencing, largely due to our former territory and standing ally, Purgatory City, we have sucessfully learned some of the secrets of the world God had made for us beyond this one, and between His Paradise. One of those secrets is now ours once again, for the Qur'an had already spoken of them, and now they are fully attainable by us. The Qarin, the Djinn bound to a user, a being between worlds, fully obedient to its master, and linked in mind and soul. An extension of one's will and an eternal servitor."

"Though no Qarin can stand up to the one the Khalifa bears, for it was the first to be crafted in this Fringe, and none will ever compare to its magnificence, it has been decided that the public will be granted the most bestowed gift of the Qarin, for a price. A Qarin is an entity worth more than money, a tool that cannot be bought with Pixels, Osidans, or Riyals. For one to earn a Qarin from us, one must provide us with favors in return."

"Simply state you are interested in obtaining this power, and you will be contacted by one of our officials. You will be given a task, perhaps it may be too much for you, but if that is the case, then a Qarin will be too much for you. Succeed in your task, and you will be bestowed a Qarin of your own, to do with as you please. The generosity of the Khalifa knows no bounds, and the Qarin are his gift to those who will rightly serve those who exist to rule."

// The offer would end with a comment section, meant for users to post their personal information and that they are willing to try and acquire a Qarin. All information posted is confidential and cannot be read by others. //

2. Dorfus

Dorfus Sword Fiend

//A reply is posted//

Name: Valadrien Alastur

Race: Synthetic

Reason to try and acquire a Qarin: The Fringe has become a much more dangerous place than it has ever been before, due to certain things that most people know. I'd like some means of protection and this Qarin sounds just like what I need, and I hope I am able to fulfill whatever tasks you tell me to do.

3. Skid

Skid God Incarnate Staff Member Community Monitor Diamond Donator

//TSTMNT replies //

I've had a growing fascination with these beings. Hand me a task and I will see it to completion.

4. Yz2

Yz2 Galactic Enforcer Staff Member Community Monitor Gold Donator

//EBS-7 replies://

I wish to obtain one, having witnessed their capabilities.

5. syntheticdeity

syntheticdeity boss Silver Donator

// User StarryGuard43 comments \\

Name: Solstice Quickdraw

Species: Human

Reason to want a Qarin: Curiousity mostly, but it would be helpful for my job.

6. Jonathan Cristallum

Jonathan Cristallum New Arrival

//User Crostil2 replies.//

Name: Jonathan Cristallum

I'm really fucking sick of getting hurt all the time, being disarmed, leaving my weapon at home because I think "i might not need it today" but I get my fucking ass kicked. So, yeah, a qarin seems like the best option for me to defend myself, if I don't have anything on me.

7. slafto

slafto New Arrival

// T-Fifty posts. //

Name: 'Fifty'
    Race: Synthetic  
    Reason to try and acquire a Qarin: There's people around here who would like to see everything I've built for myself and my children torn down. I'm but one woman, and I need something to help turn the tide.

I'm all yours for any favor you ask of me.

8. gregpeters

gregpeters New Arrival

//User luashe844 made a post. //
    This would be very useful to me. Just give me a task.

9. Crab

Crab New Arrival

//Qran replied://
    Name: Qran-Tin

Species: Chinaut

Reason to want a Qarin: Being a 64 year old retired Uon lieutenant I will need a qarin not just for protection, but with help with normal tasks, as I, myself, can't do that as my time slowly ticks away from my poor health. I will do anything to get a qarin of my own.

10. Slither

Slither New Arrival

//User Ack!0 leaves a reply//

I'm sick of losing fights, give me a task and I will fulfill it to the best of my ability.

11. Cap'n Beatdown

Cap'n Beatdown New Arrival

//User Condor leaves a reply.//

Name: Jay Osprey

Species: Avian

Reason for Wanting a Qarin: I wish to work with a Qarin to help me with my good deeds and in return I'll do my all to complete any tasks you wish.

12. Crab

Crab New Arrival

Name: Qran-Tin

Race: Chinaut

Reason to try and acquire a Qarin: Being 64 and at a poor health condition, I can't do most things, so I would like to have a qarin to help me with daily tasks that I can't do. I would also like it so I can defend myself with it, as I have been attacked a couple of times while my time in the Haven system. I will do anything to get a Qarin.

13. Mizoh Xiancha

Mizoh Xiancha New Arrival

Name: Mizoh Xiancha

Race: Avian

Reason to try to acquire a Qarin: To help the weak, to help the citizin of the galaxy, those who cannot defend themself, in my curent state i cannot do this, but if i can get the oppertunity to get one, i will do any task given to me.

14. GodDinoKillDinoGodManKill

GodDinoKillDinoGodManKill New Arrival

Name:  Yoshimitsu Sun-Sin

Race: Human

Reason to try to acquire a Qarin: I am old and fear that I may not be able to defend myself if a time like this comes.

15. syntheticdeity

syntheticdeity boss Silver Donator

// User gund4243 comments \\

Name: Iota

Species: Glitch

Reason to want a Qarin: It would be extremely useful, as trips to the Undercrypt are dangerous.

\\ End //

16. *Kaio*

*Kaio* Hacker Badman Gold Donator

// User 00100 comments \\

Name: Ryder Ayron

Species: Human

For the longest time I have been wanting one of these fascinating creatures to call my own. Seeing that the exchange is open again I am willing to give you the goods or service you demand in exchange for one of these Qarins.

\\ End //

17. Mokare

Mokare New Arrival

//A user comments.//

Name: Andre

Reason to want a Qarin: I have died once before. With this I for the first time realized just how pathetic of a creature I was. Now I seek to change myself, improve, and enhance. I seek a Qarin for I wish to learn more of them, I seek it as a means to defend myself, those around me, and to further my own knowledge.

18. Horriblues

Horriblues Galactic Commoner

// User "ByAnyOtherName57" leaves a response. //
    I'm interested.
    Please, message me whenever convenient.

19. TriReef

TriReef treef Staff Member Community Monitor Diamond Donator

//User 'M_Saqqaf' would respond.//
    Name: Mustafa Al-Saqqaf
    Reason to try and acquire a Qarin: Having lived around remarkable people with remarkable Qarins all my life, I view this as a right of passage. I wish to acquire this ability to show that I can serve the Caliphate in more ways than simply working under my uncle.