//TERMINAL\\

Discussion in 'Diaries & Captain's Logs' started by syntheticdeity, Mar 15, 2019.

1. syntheticdeity

syntheticdeity boss Silver Donator

//Start
    >BOOT SEQUENCE

>Complete

<Text
    <Video
    <wyrm.ex
    <gal_inv.ex
    <CORRUPTED

((OOC Note: Until someone finds this, this information is icly unknown.))

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    schizothotep likes this.
  2. syntheticdeity

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  3. syntheticdeity

4. syntheticdeity

//BLACKBOX_CRASH

/Loading…\

Several video feeds open, but one is enlarged. It’s following a man known as Traveler. He sits down in a pilot’s seat, another man standing behind him. The second is taller, has more muscle, has a rather thick beard, and is wearing a military-styled hat that matches his grey uniform. He speaks.

”So, Ratti, is the ship on course?” The larger man speaks.

“Yeah, mostly.” Traveler replies.

”What do you mean mostly?”

“Some sorta problem with the nav machine I’m guessing. Get engineering to check it out.”

”Sure, once you tell me where the nav is taking us.”

“I’unno, uncharted system. Five planets? One close to the sun, two in the Goldilocks zone, and two more big ones.”

”So not our destination.”

“Nope, and I didn’t change it. You can check the logs for that. Again, ask the eggheads in back.”

The large man sighs, ”Alright, I’ll go ask engineering.”

He leaves, the Traveler leans back in the chair. He pulls out a datapad and starts playing some sort of mobile game on it. This goes on for about twenty minutes before the large man returns,

”Sounds like they’re working on it. How long until we’re there?”

“ETA isn’t showing up on screen, and the distance isn’t there either. I assume in a few hours.”

Suddenly, the ship leaves hyperspace. The large man is knocked over, the Traveler reacts quickly by grabbing the controls. Out the window was a white-covered planet.
    “What the hell?”

The ship pitches up as the Traveler pulls up on the controls. The videos glitch a few times, suddenly half of them go black and all the others had some sort of problem being displayed whether it be fire, hull breaches, or electrical cables hanging around.

\VIDEO END/

<Back

5. syntheticdeity

//3285/5/15-Cap

/Loading….\

3285/5/15-Cap
    Good evening me, I’m not sorry for what happened no matter what my future self says. I’m sure there’s something interesting on this ball of rock, considering there’s some plants growing through the snow I’m sure I can survive.
    I’ll have to fire up the old Falcon, and maybe the Stomper. But that’ll be tomorrow, since today I’ll have to focus on keeping the crew on high morale as well as making sure nobody shoots each other.
    I’ll list off what needs to be done in the morning.
    \END/

<Back

6. syntheticdeity

//3285/5/16-Cap

/Loading….

3285/5/16-Cap

Crew’s calm, just came up with some bullshit speech about how we should focus on what we have instead of what we don’t. I know well that there are going to be deaths, and I sure as hell ain’t gonna be one.

I promised a list of what needs to be done.

1. Get a stable power supply.

2. Find food.

3. Melt snow for water, purify that water.

4. Find out where we are.

5. Explore.

6. Make a distress beacon/fix the ship

7. Get of this rock.

<Back

7. syntheticdeity

//3285/5/17-Cap

/Loading….\

The video opens up, it’s out of focus. A familiar voice rings out,

“C’mon, this thing better work.”
    A hand strikes it a few times before the green blob comes into focus. A necklace with two dragons intertwined swings across the screen.
    “Bingo.”

The speaker sits down, it’s Traveller. There’s a fresh bandage across his left cheek, crimson blood still managing to drip from it. He’s frowning, which is a rare occurrence to anyone who has met him.

“On the fourteenth of May, thirty-two eighty-five, the ‘cargo’ ship Pollen’s Stench crashed on an unknown planet. Me, and four others survived. The captain was killed in the crash, meaning I’m in-charge of the buffoons he hired.”

He sighs and leans back.

“Until we can figure this planet’s name out, I’m calling it Cast Away’s Paradise. Maybe smugglers cove, considering who’s living on it.”

He plays with the necklace for a few moments before what sounds like yelling echoes down from somewhere.
    “Looks like I’ve gotta stop people from trying to kill each other again. Cutting this log short.”

He reaches forwards and the video ends.

<Back