staff time

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Caucasian Asian, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Caucasian Asian

Caucasian Asian p̵̈́̾̀͂̈́́̆̆̋͐́́̀̇͗́̍͝ Ex-Staff Impervium Donator

Forum name: Caucasian Asian

Country/Timezone: CST

Why do you want to be Staff?: I want to simply enforce rules on the server and be a better part of the community as a whole.

What skills can you bring to the staff team?: An active moderator, average enforcement, and average moderation skills.

What area(s) would you be most interested in helping assist with (if you have more than one preference, list in order of highest preference to lowest)?": Enforcement and helping with event planning.

Have you had prior experience moderating/staffing an online community?: Yes.

If so, where? What were your responsibilities?: Crestfall. Event planning and enforcement.

As staff, it is crucial to be visible to the public; on the Forums, through the Discord, and on the Server. Though it is not mandatory to be on these three all the time, do you agree to be as active as possible through these means?: Yes.

For better interaction with our users on the Galaxy Citizen Discord server and to take full part in any voice meetings we may have in the Staff Discord, it is recommended that you use a good microphone. Do you possess a microphone (If you do not have a microphone, it will NOT affect your chances for being on Staff)?: Yes.

What do you like about this community?: I like most of the major powers (factions) in the Fringe, and how they develop and plan over time. They create a bond between players and the faction itself, which provides for very immersive roleplay. The characters as a whole on the community all have their quirks, upsides, and downsides, which is also a fine twist as other servers don't really provide these. The staff is very understanding and will help find a solution to the best of their abilities. I've been with this place for around three or four years, and it is at its peak. I want to help keep it this way.

What areas would you like to receive help in should you become staff?: Discussion.

What are your weaknesses?: I don't really know. I'll find out as I go along, and I will take criticism into great consideration and try my best to fix any problems--if any.

Galaxy Citizen Character name(s): Frosthand, Gideon, Xentl, and Bernard.

if i become staff i'll put chocolate milk in all the water fountains

2. PrivateNomad

PrivateNomad There goes my hero, watch him as he goes Staff Member Technician Gold Donator Event Builder

3. D&K

D&K Nicotine Mogul Bronze Donator

go get em bro