// spaceduster adventures

Discussion in 'Diaries & Captain's Logs' started by playa1, Apr 16, 2018.

1. playa1

playa1 New Arrival

// open log//

june 1st 3280

Susan Starduster put on her trusty space coat and readied her blaster beam. “I wont let those floran scum get ahold of my math equation,” he said as she fired some of the blasts that were ready. Not all of them. She still had 6 beams left. The spaceship holds 8 beams by the way. Her spacesuit was a sexy thong and you could see her boobs really well in it too.

“Holy shit!” I yelled. “That’s the fastest a blasting beam has been aetherfused ever in the whole history of the universe!” It was true. If you tried to do it faster a bad portal would happen and lightning would shoot out.

// end. //

2. playa1

playa1 New Arrival

(( The character id described as hot purely for for practical purposes. Honestly she's a bit heavy but would probably make for a good slamwhale until I got sick of her and stopped answering her texts. ))

3. playa1

playa1 New Arrival

// Open log. //

June 2nd 3280

"Jim why did you wear your helmet during the galactic senate meeting people had no idea what you were saying"

Jim Space, grinning and ripped but not in the gay way. Muscular toned, working out the glamour muscles but could do more work on his core. turned and smirked at Susan Starduster "perhaps they should... deal with it." he lifted the visor of his spacemask and lifted it back down again

susan starduster was instantly turned into a pillar of salt, which still stands today on the lawn of the galactic senate to ward away the arab devil.

// end. //

4. playa1

playa1 New Arrival

// Open log.//

june 8. - Went to the wreck, and carried an plasma saw to open the hull and get some metal stuff from the ship because future metal is hard to get when you're crashed on a planet ((this was all set on a crashed planet))

june 9. - Found a keg of alien sprite zero but couldn't move it. damn my baby arms, being forced to crawl through mounds of human excrement. the engine's background radiation is causing my eyesight to fade, my hair falling out in tufts and my skin sloughing off in sheets. My motor skills are that of someone half my age, unable to operate my plasma saw. I'm blinded and squealing, cursing myself.

june 10-14. - The sabbath

// End. //

// open log. //

june 20th

considering buying a kindle fire tablet

// end. //

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  5. playa1

playa1 New Arrival

// Open log. //

June 21st.

Jim Space, black bounty hunter, crawled from the safety of his spacewreck cave, looking for a space wine bar. his ebony face was beaten by the elements, his arms like two husks of ebony muscle. His legs were like two sticks of ebony. He looked down at his own outfit, which had 3 bandoliers full of laser cartridges, a leather vest, camo cargo pants and sick converse hi tops. he said Zoom In and his eyes zoomed in, letting him see the landscape like in a movie.

The landscape was alien and foreign, like in a movie. Except not like in a movie. this was different.

// End. //

WowGain likes this.