Sinji's Logs

Discussion in 'Diaries & Captain's Logs' started by PrivateNomad, Jun 28, 2017.

1. PrivateNomad

PrivateNomad There goes my hero, watch him as he goes Staff Member Technician Gold Donator Event Builder

// This electronic log file is inaccessible to anyone other than the individual Sinji Ekta or those he allows access to. Or those who read it OOC to pry into the life of the ambitious Rantori known as Sinji. \

Logging in... 

Data loaded. Welcome SlyFox.

- - -

Accessing /documents/logs/*

- - -

> LOG | 6.18.84 | "Time"

Time again? I think I am biting on more than I can chew. Is that the expression? I think so. All the stuff regarding the upkeep of Club Solus as well as Solus Industries is making me stressed. Maybe it was the fact that I had to sit three hours trying to fix the damn Shatterstone server. I probably should have just asked Dave, but that's another day of waiting. At least people seem to be enjoying it. When I get around to it, I will have to add more maps to it. It was hard enough just importing the machine from Kamdor, from the other side of the galaxy, quite literally.

No word from ????????? yet. Maybe I won't have to worry about them ever again. I'd love to just not care and continue my life and work. As long as they don't fuck with me, I won't fuck with them. What's the expression for that?

> END ENTRY

2. PrivateNomad

PrivateNomad There goes my hero, watch him as he goes Staff Member Technician Gold Donator Event Builder

> LOG | 6.20.84 | "A Break"

I'm feeling a little sick. Sucks a little bit, but at least I have an excuse to finally not go to work now. I've been meaning to take a break for a few days anyways, just let the Club Solus staff handle things on their own, which they certainly can. Though I still need to get the whole idea of "event planning" hammered into their heads.

I ordered some cherry Bepis syrup for our soda machine. It'll be here Friday, so at least that's good. I hope my absence won't put too much work on Eunice, though. Poor thing's a nervous wreck when handling a lot of people. Me too, I guess.

> END ENTRY

3. PrivateNomad

> LOG | 6.21.84 | "Hate"

What am I going to do?

It's not a cold.

I hate this. I hate making my friends cry. I hate making myself cry.

> END ENTRY

4. PrivateNomad

> LOG | 6.23.84 | "Pain"

It hurts so much. I take painkillers just to try to stave it off, but it always aches and leaves me feeling... bad. And irritable.

> END ENTRY

5. PrivateNomad

> LOG | 6.24.84 | "Hero?"

I spent an entire night without sleep investigating.. everything - the camera footage, her nexus appearances, cross referencing facial and voice matches. It all led to one person - Alexandra Vasiliev. I cannot believe the effort actually paid off. I thought she would have simply vanished. But she did not, and we confronted her. Took her to the guard. Served her justice.

The one who attempted the murder of millions, infecting her own club establishment.

And she had the audacity to smile.

The audacity to play dumb.

Her sister is a Shifter. She is ex-USCM. She knew where the cameras were. She had ICIF vaccines, she had an ICIF provided Qarin. It was her. She did this to me, she caused this constant pain and misery. It took what willpower I had left to not stand and cap her right there. I was so angry, angry over the pain. Angry about what she did. Angry of her lies. I think about all the lives that would be lost if I hadn't drank that Bepis and nearly lost my own life, telling the Senate after and having Club Solus closed down. I prevented catastrophe, and I delivered justice to the one that did it all. Am I a hero now? I never expected to ever be called a hero. I'm a liar, a con, a thief, a cheat, a dealer in things illegal and immoral. Yet here I am. Perhaps it was revenge that drove me. Yet even then, I still think about what could have happened to other people. To my friends. She made me cry, she made Kavari cry, she made Eunice cry. I hope she burns in hell for working against the Federation. It's treason.

I need a drink.

> END ENTRY

6. PrivateNomad

> LOG | 6.28.84 | "Solus"

Solus is reopening today. Maybe I can do things right this time.

In other news, the pain won't stop. The pain is constant, and it is near debilitating. The times the pain medications are ineffective, I sit in the hot tub or simply try and go to sleep. Eunice came over today and I broke the news to her. She cried, but I think I reassured her. She really made the pain feel a lot better. Love does weird things.

> END ENTRY

7. PrivateNomad

> LOG | 6.29.84 | "Bit better for now"

Sitting alone in my bed in constant pain has given me a lot to think about. I've thought of a lot of things, about my friends, about home even. And I rarely think of home. I think of what Sabritha is doing now, and a part of me worries about her. I keep trying not to think of home, since I hated it, but I guess it's hard to shrug off a part of your history like that.

I gave Eunice a locket thingy with a photo in it of us. I think giving it to her made me feel a little better.

Oh, Libra just cuddled into my lap. Guess animals really can feel pain.

> Edit: my own pain, not her pain lol

> END ENTRY

8. PrivateNomad

> LOG | 6.30.84 | "Nature"

I've been gardening more like I used to. I have time now, being in my ship all the time. It brings me to a sort of peace, I guess, a peace that helps with the pain. Garden is looking pretty good, though. It feels so good to just lay down in the soft grass and the sun, and just fall asleep, waking up to the setting sun and the cool breeze. When it looks more finished, I think I'll show Euni.

I sold a guy some Starsugar. Another one of those Undercrypt types. I should start growing some other stuff that might be useful to those types. Those plants often look pretty anyways, I just need to go get the plants or seeds.

Pain is starting to spike again. I need to go lay down, I feel dizzy. I talked to Ellie last night. Helped get my mind off the pain a bit. She told me Euni and Lizzie might come over, which would be cool. I don't get to talk to Lizzie all that much, and she loves Libra to death.

I think I'm going to go to the garden again tomorrow and sit in the springs.

> END ENTRY

9. PrivateNomad

> LOG | 7.8.84 | "Oops"

Forgot about this for a bit. Going to Erebus for a trip to get something. Kissed Euni goodbye, packed my things, and went on my merry way. Well, that was a day ago. I'm camping on the edge of the Field of Ruin right now. I already got a tank full, I'm just waiting for the next Blight Storm to come so I can get some more.

> END ENTRY

10. PrivateNomad

> LOG | 7.9.84 | "Home"

Home now. Glad I'm not dead. But also glad we're getting lodes of money. Idrari finished setting up the mine, so it's good to go.

Going to see Euni now with the gift I promised her.

> END ENTRY

11. PrivateNomad

> LOG | 7.17.84 | "Oops"

I need to stop forgetting about this. I've just been so busy recently with other stuff. With Solus, with Eunice, with myself. We finally got the mine up and running - 60 tonnes a month. Once we get some export deals, we can expand pretty well, so that's exciting.

The pain's still here, but being busy all the time helps with it for some reason. Something's up with Gary, but I don't really know what. From the video I watched, I guess he handled it himself.

One very good thing today, though. We finally found it. Found what we needed.

[font=Courier New,Courier,monospace]> END ENTRY[/font]

12. PrivateNomad

> LOG | 7.18.84 | "Loss"

I don't really know what to say. The entire industrial district - lost. Lost to the Shifters. They had to drop a rod on it, or else the full invasion would be on Haven right now. Shifter ships are still there, I don't even know what they're doing. I hate them so much, I wish they would just leave or die.

There's nothing left in Corrav except what was on the outskirts. Maybe it's nigh time to rebuild. Rebuild a new Corrav, with Solus as its heart, a new purpose in its mind. The Federation needs industry, now more than ever.

> END ENTRY

13. PrivateNomad

> LOG | 7.22.84 | "Victory?"

Gary talked to me today. It worked.

Now to watch the world burn.

> END ENTRY

14. PrivateNomad

> LOG | 7.26.84 | "Expansion"

Leased out a big portion of the building the club is in, so Solus can have a true and dedicated HQ. Going to try and get some of our people to help decorate it.

I've been feeling pretty lonely. After I gave Libra to the care of the Triumvirate (thats what im going to call them now), I've just been feeling pretty lonely and sick, just wallowing in my pain. Sometimes people talk to me over text or something, but it's hard, especially going outside to actually do things in my current condition. I think I'm going to try and hang out with Gary and Dave. Maybe they hold the companionship I've been longing for.

I need friends anyways.

> END ENTRY

15. PrivateNomad

> LOG | 7.31.84 | ":^("

For some reason a bunch of the logs I've written got wiped. That sucks.

> END ENTRY

16. PrivateNomad

> LOG | 8.4.84 | "Business!"

Offices in the HQ are almost done. Soon, we will be able to get the company together, have a good time, and actually start a meeting for once. A meeting for the future. Eunice promised she'd see me afterwards just to hang out, and so I can give her the thing I got her on my trip. I'm excited for this, to see Solus finally come together again.

> END ENTRY

17. PrivateNomad

> LOG | 8.13.84 | "Busy"

I haven't posted here in a long time because I have been so busy. I am a Senator now. That's something that is absolutely breathtaking to me. Little old Sinji, born in a poor family and slum, a Senator and co-owner of a company! It's exciting. This Fringe has given me so much opportunity. Given us so much opportunity. I've climbed from the bottom up.

It's a shame that soon, that opportunity might falter, lest we do something about it. That is what I will try to ensure: that all who come here may reap the same opportunities that I once did, in a free Fringe bound by tenants of peace.

> END ENTRY

18. PrivateNomad

> LOG | 8.17.84 | "Even more busy"

why did i make a new government program right when i got elected
    I'm so busy. At least the HEF is working so far, with three new crews: The Guardian Angels, Nuevo Prospekt, and the Sundrifters. I hope greatness will come of this.
    The pain is constantly aching me. I had to excuse myself from the spaceport the other day because it was starting to get unbearable. Like knives just stabbing at me, every second. I've gotten numb from it, from the feet up, because of the pain. I just don't know what to do.

> END ENTRY

19. PrivateNomad

> LOG | 9.1.84 | "Untitled"

Where is she? She isn't answering. Hasn't answered for days now. Is she alright?

> END ENTRY