Server Migration

Discussion in 'News' started by PrivateNomad, Aug 1, 2021.

1. PrivateNomad

PrivateNomad There goes my hero, watch him as he goes Staff Member Technician Gold Donator Event Builder

The Starbound server has finished migration. Whenever you connect to the server, you'll connect to the new one. Expect significant improvement in performance and server load times. Consider this an "early access" of the new server, since I still have to migrate some things such as our discord bots, the forum, and the wiki. This means you won't be able to use the !players command on the bot. Instead, you can use !status or look at our server lister page to see how many people are online.

I'll post updates here as I continue with the migration.

Ryanatorx, 9K, Lloyd and 3 others like this.
  2. PrivateNomad

PrivateNomad There goes my hero, watch him as he goes Staff Member Technician Gold Donator Event Builder

The wiki is now fully migrated along with the bots, which are now working so you can do !players again. I've copied our SSL certs to the new server, and migration will be finished once i transfer the forum.

Ryanatorx, Moon Moth and 9K like this.
  3. PrivateNomad

test

Ryanatorx likes this.
  4. PrivateNomad

The migration is now complete. If you experience any new issues with any of GC's services, please let me know. Thank you for your patience.