Poly - Singled Out

Discussion in 'Character Information' started by ZachChase, Aug 25, 2021.

Tags:
  1. ZachChase

ZachChase Does Anyone Read These? Gold Donator

(Art made by, you know who, Yaxsha!)

[​IMG]
    (Art made by the wonderful Nitrousルー)

General Information

First name: Poly
    Surname: Miuanoir
    Date of birth: 11/15/3135
    Date of awareness: 6/10/3141
    Race: Synth?
    Sexuality: Bi-curious
    Current residence: ???
    Relationship status: Searching
    Social status: Public Figure
    Financial standing: Well Off

Physical Appearance

Height: 3’6” | 5’11
    Weight: 90 lbs | 170 lbs”
    Eye color: White | Purple
    Skin color: Black | Tan
    Shape of face: N/A | Heart
    Distinguishing features: ??? | Large wings on her back
    Build of body: Varies
    Hair color: N/A | Blonde
    Hair style: N/A | Long and flowing
    Complexion: Solid | Standard
    Posture: Lowered Stance | Standard
    Tattoos: None
    Piercings: None
    Typical clothing: N/A | White dress with a gold band around the waist
    Is seen by others as: Seen so rarely that you wouldn’t even know it’s her | The hot angel lady/Rose’s Mother/The angel senator/That angel model

Personality

Dislikes: Ignorance, Stupidity, People who wave their weapons around
    Education: ???
    Fears: Whatever Rose might be doing
    Personal goals: Finding someone to love, protecting those around her
    General attitude: Depressed, without direct
    Religious values: ???
    General intelligence: Decently Skilled
    General sociability: Friendly

Health

Illnesses (if any): None
    Allergies (if any): ???
    Sleeping habits: Healthy
    Energy level: Low
    Eating habits: Healthy
    Memory: Has some gaps which have been filled slightly.
    Any unhealthy habits: People assuming her smoking is unhealthy, but it's actually the healthiest thing she could do.

History

Long ago she left her home with her closest sister and a lover. They planned to go out and do great things together. Things which would slowly fall apart. Poly lost her first love and her sister before running away from the life that had turned to ruin. For many years she was a pirate, lost as to what she was actually aiming for and eventually disbanding her crew as she grew tired, wanting to finally chase after the things she had left behind again.

Polyima visited Haven roughly four years ago, marking the beginning of her journey, literally the first person she met would eventually become her husband, Lange Avalice. She had willfully forgotten what she had done so long ago and she was ready to uncover it again. Through trials and tribulations with the help of Lange and Lost, Poly would once again be faced with her sister, still torn by what happened back then. It had been so long that neither of them could recognize each other and Antimi would make a fatal error which ended her fighting and reignited Poly's true self.

Time passes and as Antimi recovered, Polyima would begin to reconnect to her old memories. Poly and Lange- mostly Lange, was working on a daughter for the two of them, but after a traumatic experience with a visitant, he was forced to make another one. Rose Avalice. When Lange was eventually confronted with the problems that stemmed from Poly reconnecting to her past he chose to shoot, or rather, he decided to make Rose shoot Poly. Due to not understanding what Poly's true core was, he made the assumption that she was dead and recreated her as an AI while her true self lay dormant.

Lange continues to have conflicts with people, never did he ever ask for Poly's help, or tell her where he was constantly running off. This eventually leads to his death. At his funeral, as Poly was mourning at his grave, Syed himself showed up just to disrespect her and his death. Poly became just as lost as she was when she lost her first lover, growing distant from people and eventually vanishing from the now empty home she resided in. Antimi and Lost would eventually return to the abandoned chateau in search of Poly's true self. In their search the place nearly killed them all as it self-destructed, leaving nothing behind except Antimi, Lost, and Poly's true self.

Rose began to follow in the footsteps of Lange, running into conflict. Polyima would try to teach her things and help her, but this was always met with resistance. Even Antimi would try to show her some things, but she quickly gave up, as Rose was unwilling to listen. When Rose was in trouble she rarely asked Polyima for help as she slowly became more and more distant. Poly would try and find another lover, but she couldn't find the same spark in her as she did with the others, for the best considering her past loves have a reputation for dying. Poly, desperately needing money and a purpose, tries running for the Haven senate. This- somehow works and she doesn't really get much done. She goes back to her previous work and starts to reconnect with Rose again.

Despite all she tried everything started to feel more and more distant again, it was as if she could see the whole world, but not herself in it. Everything had gone dark, Dee, the last light in her life finally went out and it tore her apart. Poly is trying her best to hold onto what she has now, but it’s constantly feeling like everything is moving further and further away from each other.

People

Low Priority

Leda Portia
    Was she right about them? Leda is nowhere near as bad as Giorno, but can I trust someone who used the same tactics as the Occasus?

Dave
    If he weren’t a senator I probably wouldn’t pay attention to what he has to say.

Yaretzi
    She helped me out, not a lot else I can say other than that.

Zinaida
    Who?

Dylan Spetzer
    A baby? Really? God, do I even want to ask?

Concerned

Lesslyn Airgid Luidh Stùiricke II
    She’s trouble. Who was she talking to during the GP debate?

Blair
    What the fuck was she doing with Gideon?!

Gideon
    If I ever see him again, i'll kill him.

Frosthand
    I need to stay away from him, even if he really pisses me off sometimes, he isn’t worth my time. His empty threats won’t scare me any longer.

Vittoria
    She better be careful with what she says, hopefully someone will discredit her and put her show in the hole.

Caligula
    Don’t come near me, again.

Interested

Xexanoth
    Always thought to myself that she should be the head of Atlas.

Nelox
    A really genuine guy, I wish I could find someone like him who wasn’t married, but what can I do. Hope whatever he has planned goes well for him.

Box
    Hope her business is doing well, I need to visit sometime.

Ry Fael
    She’s the daughter I wish I had.

Charlie
    I'm trying to convince myself that it's better this way.

Kaiko
    Haven't heard from them in forever...

Cedric
    I buy his weed.

Sydney Jones
    It’s fun to hang out with her, I feel close with her, but...

Zarta Hodunk
    We have a lot in common, I really didn’t expect her to say that. Was it really even the first time? I guess it was the first time I really ever felt it.

Hated

Syed al-Quresh
    Where is he? What path does he now walk? Does anyone still answer to him?

Diana
    No. I'll admit it. I'm envious, I just am, what is it that she does that earns Rose's respect? The respect that I never get.

Lloyd
    I can only think of a single person more full of themselves than him.

Connected

Rose
    Where do I even begin? Everything I’ve tried to do to help her has constantly been met with resistance, and despite all that, because of all the stupid shit she’s done everyone blames me. She never tells me what she’s up to, nor does she ask for my help, but then when I confront her about it she’ll complain I’m never there for her. Oh, but she'll go to Diana with all her woes, won't she. Why am I surprised when nothing changes? Should I even be mad at this point? I don't know what's going on with me, but it doesn't make me happy.

Robin Flynn
    What happened?

Dee
    I miss you.

Rose’s Kids
    It's all my fault.

Lange
    ...don’t think about it.

Lost Reborn
    Is he back?
    No.

Amber
    I love her so much, I hope she doesn’t find out about this...

???
    ...this is all her fault, I should have never listened to her.

Viridius
    Sometimes I come by the cafe thinking about you, even if it isn’t you anymore. I just wish that- no. I know now that this is what you wanted, no matter how much it hurts to admit it.

Antimi
    Together? Always. Even when everything feels so distant I will always have my kin.

Miuanoir
    Who am I?
    You will find yourself in time.

Combat

Peaceful or violent: She avoids conflict if she can, but if her friends are in danger she’ll always hop in.
    Weapon (if applicable): Chakram
    Style of fighting: Evasive, Stealth (if possible)

Others

Current home: ???
    Favorite types of food: ???
    Favorite types of drink: ???
    Hobbies/past times: Reading, VR
    Guilty pleasures: ???
    Pet peeves: ???
    Pets: None
    Talents: Appeal, Inventive
    Favorite colors: White, Purple, and Gold
    Favorite type of music: ???
    Theme: