Phonecia Lexian

Discussion in 'Character Information' started by Roval_Jax, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Roval_Jax

Roval_Jax New Arrival

[​IMG]
    credit to Dust and Echoes for the image.

Theme: Nero - Into the Night

General Information

Phonecia Lexian is a twenty one year old human woman hailing from a CivSpace world known as Melkanian Eclipse V. Being an only child, she has the full attention from her parents Reynald Lexian and Jazmyn Lexian. Currently she has no job yet but has been planet-hopping around. Whilst having some stable work Phonecia would try her best to help out not only her friends, who are pretty much familiy to her now, but also anyone who needs help. Not only that but her projects gotten her curiosity up and running so there's that.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Folks she met so far (and her thoughts):

Grey - "Harmony Grey Concordia...That's a mouthful...But he's alright. Haven't seem him for a while."

Meat(-Head) - "Pretty chill guy, invited me and green dude [Grey] for drinks at Solus club. Nothing much else to say for him though... First person I talked to ever since I came back."

Lloyd - "The head of Atlas, along with his friend, helped me out after an accident in the sewers. I owe him for his willingness to help."

Loo Tran - "Friend of Lloyd. He's pretty chill (so far) and seems to enjoy being in company with Elsie. Helped me out along with Lloyd after my accident in the sewers. Also he has two guys interested in him...and has beef with Denny. Seen him again after an awfully long time."

Elsie - "The doc who tended to my injuries (in Calypso) after my accident the Haven sewers. Seems to value company with Loo. I may need to owe her favors though her absence bothers me a bit."

Jen - "A woman picked over by a cadre of bozos. Whispering and a tight hug later, things seem to be alright to her. I gotta check on her again soon. Well...I feel happier around her...And my heart, and mind, wants me to keep her, which I better hope so now that I have her back in my life."

Samantha - "Pretty chill gal, well used to...Samantha, what happened to you?"

Denny - "A crippled in a helmet, who lost his crutches after a crisis involving him and Loo. Gave his crutches back but he seems dodgey to me, literal behavior wise."

Kiku - "A kind robot, who was in the wrong place and time. I feel sorry for her."

Wester Lund Jr - "A kind and wise novakid, first time for me, who noticed my tracksuit bearing the Protectorate Logo. Gave him some books about the old Protectorate. I owe him big time for taking care of my stuff ever since I was gone, figuratively speaking, for a long time. He even had feelings for me, which sadly I had to turn him down due to my current relationship. At least we were still on good terms (hopefully), though at least he has a lovely wife now being there for him and I can't thank him enough for helping out in my projects."

Jantine - "A great cook, who made a special pie for me and two other strangers to try out. Interestingly the pie's heck of a flavor brings back memories...I hope I can see her again to help her out..."

Senator Gary - "Okay...Where is he now?"

(Nevada) Brown - "A Protector from the Haven Guard that I came across several times. Even saved his life one time whilst trying to find him. He's pretty chill overall."

Dave Ward - "I've heard rumors about him. Never I thought i'd see him in the flesh. He's alright for the most part. Dave was taking in personality altering drugs: Chill (which does what it says on the label.) and Work (which makes him a sane and rather polite guy) though im not sure if he continues his intake of said drugs. Im happy to say that he's a great friend and apparently cares about me. I better try to convince Audi that he isn't a horrible person."

Noska - "A chill redheaded miss. Had an interesting conversation with her. Still pretty chill and know I know whom to ask whenever I need help with my right leg."

Lilith Northman - "Another redhead miss, whom I should have a chat with more often as she was in Haven for diplomatic reasons. "

Diana - "A floran doctor that I met whilst I was in Haven due to circumstances."

Franix Emix - "EEE! Another Melkanian! Im actually happy to meet someone whos is from my homeplanet. I hope I can help him out with his dream of hosting a sporting event."

Belle - "Met her when Little Joe's was opened. Pretty chill gal overall."

Holly May - "A young soul whom I met in the hospital. She seemed to be recovering from a heart attack from overwork. It seems that working too hard, even at one point working at three jobs, seems to take its toll on her. I hope she recovers well."

Vic - "A redhead that I met having a drink in Calypso. Sadly our chat was brief...I better fix that soon."

Charlie - "Another patron in Calypso, chatting with Vic. I better fix the fact that I barely know anything about her."

Audiclann Curieur - "My senior mentor from the academy. He's doing alright in Atlas. Im happy he's doing really well considering he's got his flame by his side and things are looking well."

Voxilia Reyzanio - "My best friend. She's doing alright from what i heard. I should check on V one day..."

John Emix (nee Lenz) - "Franix's husband and a great friend of mine. Im happy to report that he's doing well ever since I helped him out with his situation regarding some past trouble."

Ellivia Monikay - "My childhood bestie. She's been doing well despite the nonsense that happened to her over the past few months. I should give her something nice one day though."

Renee Descartes - "Audi's friend turned flame. Im happy she's with Audi now despite the nonsense she went through."

Vittoria - "My boss and friend. Im kinda concerned for her with recent stuff but who knows... I just hope she's doing alright considering what she went through."

Lyra - "A blunette friend of mine that reminds me of myself at times, though despite that she's an awesome person to hang out with. I should do ladies night with her and my other friends someday."

Rose - "A cool friend that I met when I hanged out with Lyra for the first time. Met her again sometime afterwards. No wonder Audi has tonnes of respect for her."

Avrid 'Odin' Bjornsson - "Hoo boy... I'll just say this about him. He's a friend-turned-heartbreaking-prick."

Physical Appearance
    Phonecia's hair is of an obsidian blue ponytail with the tail end flaring out to a degree. Meanwhile her skin is of Caucasian white, pure with little to no discoloration due to old scars from injuries or genetic reasons and her eye color is of cobalt with a hue of cyan . For a 5'1'' tall woman she is rather a bit of a lightweight at 122 pounds, evidencing her light but not frail frame. Her attire consists of a royal-blue t-shirt marked with a symbol of a certain group of old along with charcoal black baggy jeans and sneakers and a pink Fringe Wildflower to top it all off. Sometimes she might wear a blue tuque with a symbol of an old group instead of the wildflower. Alternatively she may wear a blue, yellow and black tracksuit and helmet with the suit bearing a yellow symbol of a certain group of old.

As of recent events her right leg was gone, replaced with a cybernetic leg though due to her choice of long length legwear it is not immediately noticeable.

Personality Type

INFP "The Mediator"

Political Ideology
    Phonecia is not the one who would be considered in politics. Most of the time, she would stay away from political events as she believes it yields nothing in tangible results and positive affects on people. However if necessary, whether be for the sake of those she holds close to her or people who are in plight as a result of the events, she may take a neutral stance and hear out the parties involved but it must be on small matters though as she is not an influential person (for now).

Backstory
    (Back story WIP, watch this space...)

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  2. Capslock

Capslock you're all nerds Ex-Staff Event Builder

5 feet, 56 inches tall? You could just put that down as 9 feet, 4 inches.

[size=-2]unless you didn't mean to put a second 5 down lol[/size]

3. Cap'n Beatdown

Cap'n Beatdown New Arrival

5 ft 56 in!!! Tallest person on the server.

4. Roval_Jax

Roval_Jax New Arrival

Updated the profile a bit, including a pic made by @Dust and Echoes (Thanks BTW).

Dust and Echoes likes this.