// NexTube LiveStream - Now broadcasting: TickleMeTigren//

Discussion in 'Nexus Net' started by Randy, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Randy

Randy Galactic Commoner

(( A little event that's still going on with @PanKruk and @Dust and Echoes . I may post some updates if anything happens in the camera's view! ))

// User "TickleMeTigren" just started a broadcast! Click here to watch! Click here to leave a comment. //

The video stream starts off pretty wildly with the recording device that's placed inside a chest pocket with the camera peeping over the edge, filming the barn and two fields of crops going up in smoke and flames. Half a dog’s face comes into view and the top of its head is quickly being kissed before it moves out the camera’s view again. Sounds of men and women shouting at each other in the distance quickly mix with the sound of loud and rapid gunfire. As if that isn’t enough, there’s a loud monstrous roar that turns into a sharp screech.

“It’ll be okay.. It’s gotta be okay, honey~.. “, Lorch’s voice said with a trembling tone. He’s clearly terrified, but at least he sounds like he’s preparing for what’s to come..

The camera turns a little. It’d film a tall and bulky person sprinting away from Lorch, while a Glitch looks down at the upper half of a brown blood-covered flufaloo. It looks like it was torn apart by something big. However it must’ve gotten towards the house, only those present would know.

“We’re in for a long night..” The glitch commented as he takes a gulp from a flask

“I don’t care! Just watch my back!” The enormous man would shout and demand from the glitch

Suddenly, the camera twitches a few times as Lorch flinched. Turning around, the camera would manage to capture a few bullet holes. As more and more bullets fly around, smashing windows and crashing in to the wall, Lorch starts to run. The camera shakes heavily as it bounces from the running. Fire’s are spreading at the side of the screen, but Lorch is heading for a dense treeline at the edge of the clearing in which the farm is situated. Leaves, branches, twigs and chips of tree bark fly around the air and drop down from the trees as bullets keep on flying around.

We’re-- We’re halfway there! He exclaimed while panting in fear and exhaustion under his words. Do-don’t wiggle too much- I might- I might drop you-- AAAUGH! Ow--

Lorch stumbles a little bit, making the camera shake, but he continues to run afterwards until he reached a tree. Once there, he tries to catch his breath. His hand can be seen leaning against the tree. Too exhausted to stand straight, he bends forward a little. The camera is pointed down and films both his legs. One of them is bleeding heavily and the fabric of his tight denim jeans is damp with blood stains that quickly spreads.
    “Ow-- Aaah-- I’m-- Blood-- “

Lorch breathes heavily while groaning and wincing in pain. Having a weak stomach when it comes to blood and gore, the Apex starts to huff and puff.
    “Oh no… Oh no… I can’t-- I can’t--”

The camera moves back up as Lorch straightens his back. He stumbles and limps forward, but the treeline draws closer. Another quick, but rough shake from the camera after a few footsteps drew closer. A worried female voice speaks up.

“Lorch! Oh Lorch!” His mother shouted

The camera turns to Amanda, who gets into view, but doesn’t seem to notice that she was being filmed. She looks horrified and on the edge of crying
    “M-mom?! I-- I think I’ve been shot! I- Am I-- I’m bleeding! Help me!” Lorch said desperately, with his voice growing weaker.

“Lorch, you have to-- Lorch! Look at me!”

Amanda’s hand is raised out of the camera’s screen. A loud smack follows

“Stay with me! You still have to make it out of here!” Amanda yelled at her son.

Her body gets into motion and her feet are visible next to Lorch after the camera tilted back down. Telling from the shadows that the camera is able to capture, Amanda is supporting Lorch towards the treeline. The camera tilts back up, showing that the treeline is very close now. However, something seems to have caught the attention of the Apexes. As Lorch turns to the side, a camera shot is taken along the treeline. It shows that, in the air, a large black wyvern is approaching them at full speed. It spews a wall of fire that’s closing in and the camera is shaken around heavily. A struggle unfolds between Lorch and Amanda.

“Mom, stop! I can’t make that!” `Lorch said`
    “I’ll push you! You have to run for it! Don’t- AAaa--” Amanda suddenly yells in pain and isn’t able to win the struggle between her and her son.

Not being able to get her son past the wall of fire that rapidly approaches, Amanda yanks her son back. The camera would film the entire view being tilted backwards until it films the bright blue sky that’s being covered in smoke pretty soon after. A bright orange glow could be seen flickering at the bottom of the screen; a wall of flames that cut off Lorch’s way to safety. After Amanda spend a good moment groaning in pain, she crawls back up, grabbing her bow and arrows. She spotted something or someone and ducks immediately.

“STAY DOWN!” Amanda yelled.

Lorch could be heard panting and breathing heavily for a few seconds before he whimpers and groans again.
    “Oh- NO no no no~!” He suddenly yelled.

As Lorch rolls over, the camera would film the grass he’s laying on top of. The dog which he was holding onto, broke free and makes its escape into the treeline that’s adjacent to the one Lorch tried to escape to. His phone drops out of his pocket and lands on the floor. Lorch could be seen giving chase after the dog while begging his body to not fail him now, but his chase was cut short. As he closes in on the other treeline, he’s cut off by the Wyvern that dropped out of the air with a loud thud that sends the ground shaking. The wyvern growls and screeches at the sight of Lorch, who freezes in his place. The rider on the back of the wyvern, is dressed in an elegant looking black armor and is wearing a golden mask, adorned with black feathers around the edge. He points a javelin into the Apex’s direction and shouts at him.

“Hahahaha, monsieur Tigren!! Préparez-vous à être dévoré!” He yelled at Lorch with a threatening and confident voice.

The rider raises his javelin and thrusts it forward into the Apex’s direction.
    Attaque! The rider ordered.

The wyvern would flap its wings and chase after the wounded Apex, using its strong back legs to charge forward. Lorch could be seen changing his direction and runs straight into the direction of the wall of flames that the wyvern created earlier. He yells in a blind panic as he gets out of the screen, followed by the Wyvern who also goes out of the camera’s view.

The live broadcast continues on with the sound of distant gunshots with the sound of an explosion here and there, mixed with shouts, battlecries and screams

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  2. Randy

Randy Galactic Commoner

Suddenly, a loud scream draws closer to the recording device at a fast pace. The soft thuds of a light creature running on all fours grows more audible the closer the creature gets. The camera catches the glimpse of a floran with a spear on their back and a crude sword tied to her side. She leaves the camera's view about as fast as it managed to capture the floran, known as Tooth. The roar that transitions into loud and sharp screech, known to be the wyvern's, echoes throughout the clearing inside the dense forest.

Non, non! Attaque, attaque! The voice of the rider could be heard screaming frantically, followed by snarls and growls of the wyvern.

A loud slam could be heard and shortly after, Lorch lands a meter and a half in front of the phone's camera on the floor. His body lays in the lucious grass, bent or twisted in an unnatural way, which goes for one of his arms as well. His face could be seen unmoving, save for a few twitches from his mouth and eyes. Blood starts to stream from somewhere out of his head, over his cheek and quickly mixes with a stream of tears that leak out of his eyes. He lays there, suffering from an immense amount of pain that he isn't able to express while his eyes stare at the sky. He isn't able to call out for help, he isn't able to even scream. Tears are flowing over his cheeks, but he's barely able to sniff.

The screen lights up a little as the wyvern spews another blaze of fire around and the floran could be heard screeching and yelling like a crazed woman. New battles unfold outside the camera's view. The wyvern, it's rider and the floran could be heard getting busy with each other, but as this happens, bullets start to soar through the air. The camera is able to capture only a few of the red tracer flashes from someone's assault rifle.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
    Dust and Echoes likes this.
  3. Randy

Randy Galactic Commoner

“Kiss your ass goodbye, monkey bitch!”, a new voice yelled before another long burst of bullets are sent flying through the air, moving quickly from right to the left part of the screen.

The burst of bullets comes to an end and soft thuds in the grass could be heard. Someone is getting closer to the phone’s camera.

“Imbécile! Turn around and go back to rolling in the mud and making clay pots!”, the rider’s voice could be heard yelling, threatening his opponent somewhere in the distance.

The person whose combat boot could be seen blocking half the screen would stop. The barrel of a rifle slowly moves into view as well.

“Well well well…”, the male’s voice said with a mildly surprised tone. He remains standing there for a second.

“Hey! The man that’s paying us, is being ATTACKED! They are done for, now focus!”, another voice yelled at the person standing close to Lorch, who turns to the source of the new voice; a female one.

“So you’re gonna shoot him?! Idiot, that floran’s half-dead already. He’s a big boy, he can take care of him-fucking-self!”, the man replied irritably, waving at the woman. “Now quit trying to kill our cliënt and get your bitch-ass over here! I think I found the target!” The man turns back around and mumbles somethings under his breath “Fucking bastard, I swear to god…”.

Another figure approaches Lorch’s location; a Hylotl woman. “Call me an idiot one more time and I'll shove my gun your rectum.. I'm sure you'd love the change..”, she said with a visible grin on her face. “So what do we have here?” As she nears the target, she scans them with her eyes. All three of them.

“Try it, I’ll break your other model collection.” He grunts then motions with his gun. “Dunno. Target was a male apex, yeah? Slight of build?” He shakes his head “All look the goddamn same to me.”

“You weren't complaining last time though..” She kneels closely to the fallen Apex and sniffles at first. “Shit, he got flung around pretty badly.” She tilts her head a little and inspects Lorch closer, coming to a conclusion. “Major shit.. That's that fruity clothing designer. Wearing his underwear right now, no joke! What the heck did he do to get on the masked people's bad sides..”

“I’m surprised you’re wearing any..” The man grunts. “Who knows, but we’re not paid to think....what do we do with him? He even still breathing?”

“Ugh, shut up. We're on a job.” Though the Hylotl could be seen smirking lightly. “Well, he looks pretty much dead to me. Might put a bullet riiiight..” She'd poke the Apex's head, who winces at the very touch of her finger... “There. And he's still alive.. Saw that thing he did with his eyes? Also, we might need the proof. Maybe take his head, maybe a picture of him after we finished the job?”

Lorch whines a little bit in his beg for mercy. Not able to say much, he manages to whisper a little. “Didn't do anything.. To deserve this.... I was a loose end.... And so will you all be... After you're done... You're.. Theirs now..”

He frowns
    “What’d he say?” He glances over at the ferocious dragon fight

“If we’re gonna take his head...might want to do it...I dunno, not right next to the fucking dragon?”

The hylotl shakes her head and stands up. “You know I hate it when they still talk, right? Mind taking this one and just silence him? We'll do your thing and take the fruit somewhere else. Else, the blood might attract that dragon thing.”

“P... Please.. I'm scared..”, Lorch whispered softly

“And ye have every right ta be kid, they sent a fuckin dragon after ya.” The man replied, leaning over him. “Now shut up. Your talkings bothering my ‘friend’ here. Her and her fucking bleeding heart.” He gives her a glare, and begins looking for something on the Apex.

The woman turns around, shaking her head. “Just do what he asks. It's his last wish. Nothing wrong with respecting that.” Then, suddenly a quick and high pitched whistle could be heard and something impacts the Hylotl. “Aaaaa-- fuck! Devin!” The woman clutches her lower abdomen and drops back first on the floor with an arrow sticking out from under her armor

The man, now revealed as Devin, was busy tying Lorch’s scarf over the Apex’s mouth, and just grunted. “What now?” Upon receiving no answer- “Yoko?” He dropped what he was working on and turned around, gun in hand, somewhat panicked.

Footsteps could be heard getting closer as the Hylotl woman lies on the floor and tries to stop the bleeding.

“Drop it! I swear to god that I'll stick this arrow right in your throat. Drop it, or lose the only chance you have to save her!”, Amanda’s voice growled with rage and a seemingly unquenchable thirst for revenge.

Devin seems to be looking between Amanda and Yoko, the Hylotl. He isn’t able to decide, it seems.

Yoko would raise her SMG at Amanda, but that's as far as Amanda would allow it to go. Amanda aims and sends an arrow at the Hylotl. At a high velocity, the projectile impales her arm and nails it to the ground. The Apex spins and would roundhouse-kick Devin's gun aside, switch her footing and send a forward kick into the male's mid-reef with her other foot. This would launch the man backwards until he dropped on the floor. Amanda yanks a previously looted pistol out of the back of her jeans and would slide the upper part back in order to load a bullet in the weapon which she'd aim down at Devin who would most likely having some trouble breathing with a kick like that. “I'm debating on who to kill first... The asshole trying to smother my son to death.. or the bitch who tried to shoot me…” The woman breathes heavily and seems very eager to pull the trigger, blinded by revenge and the power she now has over her attackers.

A loud bang rings through the entire farm… A large caliber weapon is being fired.

Devin’s getting his breath back, glaring back at Amanda, and occasionally looking to Yoko. “Look crazy lady, we’re just doing a job here....” He winced as the gun went off “Granted, looks like things’re turnin against us now...”

The Hylotl just lays on the floor while a shivering hand tries to work its way to take the arrow out from under her armor.

A volume amplifeied yell pierced through the forrest in every direction, for those who knew it, Archer's voice. "Welton!"

“So it's just business, is it not? Nothing personal? Turning off the feelings and emotions, no remorse and just end other people's lives for money?” Amanda said, narrowing her eyes “Yes. You're losing the fight and your numbers are down to you two and a few others that will be next. Now.. Seeing that this is "just your job" and seeing that this is "just my job" to protect my family and friends…”

Devin growled at her. “So what, you’ve seen right through me. Good for you. Now you gonna put a bullet in my head and end up just like scumbag me or what.” He looked at Yoko, then back to her. “Or maybe you can find it in you to grant me a last request.”

“A request? Look around you, dead man. You've destroyed everything I have and you have the balls to ask for a last request? Hmpfh... Let's hear it before I decide. What is it, that I shoot her first?”

Yoko grabs the arrow and breathes in an agitated and scared manner. She wanted to pull it out, but she fears the pain.

Devin chuckles nervously. “No...actually.” He gestures towards the Hylotl woman. “Shoot me but....let her go. She’s wounded anyway...and a bit of a wimp.”

“She played as much a part as you did in all this. If it weren't for the turned tables, I'd be dead, my son would be dead and you'd be feasting away wherever you'd take your lady from the money you would've receive. You wouldn't have bat an eye, so why should I? Give me a reason.” Amanda sounded somewhat calmer now, but her fire is still burning as high as the tree behind her.

He shrugged in reply. “You shot the wrong person if you wanted to discuss philosophy miss.” He looks to Yoko and cracks a small grin “Can’t say I didn’t try...”

“You called me a wimp, you dipshit..” Yoko said, staring a little worried, but strangely happy at the human male. “That deserves getting shot. It's fine.”

“Mom... It's fine..”. Lorch’s hoarse and dry voice said

Amanda wanted to look at her son, but she doesn't trust Devin for one bit, despite that he is on the floor” Nah.. It means I would be letting these dangerous people back into the Fringe. Who knows how many more families they'll destroy..”

Yoko sighs “Isn't it ironic, Devin? This? Taking up mercenary work together so we could actually work, earn money and start working on... "us"? Just to have us being here? In this mess?”

Devin doesn’t respond and remains silent, as if he was thinking for a bit.

Amanda points her pistol at Yoko and fires a few times. She would scream in terror and pain. Amanda backs away from Devin, out of the camera’s view “Her time is running out, Devin. I suggest you pick her up and start running for dear life if you want to save her. If I ever hear that you're killing for money again .. I'll personally see to it that you're going to wish I killed you right here, right now. You've deprived me of my farm and my home. I've got all the time in the galaxy to make sure about that.”.

Devin seems to be shocked and frozen for a moment. He glances back at Yoko and would help the woman escape after he yanked the arrow out of her arm and started to drag her away.

Amanda looks around for a direct threat, but seeing that she and her son are safe for now, she puts the pistol back in the waistband of her jeans. She does look in which direction the two were fleeing, so she could follow up on that Intel later. She kneels down next to Lorch and it strikes her only now how bad he's looking. Though filled with grief, the Apex's mind is currently a big blur of emotions and feelings. “Lorch…” She whispered “You.. You look terrible-- I don't know what to do... I fear that moving you will-- can you even move?”

Lorch smiles, but only slightly. “Thank you... For allowing them to.. Live..” He whispered, but it took him a much effort to do so. That much was clear by how shaky and hoarse his voice has gotten.

In the meantime, in the distance, the rider’s voice could be heard yelling and screaming in terror and agony.

Amanda reaches her hands out to Lorch, dearly wanting to hug and comfort her son,but she realizes that it may cause him only more pain and damage on the inside. She frowns sadly. Her sadness and grief are taking over the desire for revenge and anger. A hint of guilt is added to the cocktail of negative feelings and she freezes slightly in a search for guidance. Her head and eyes glance around the perimeter again. She produces her phone from her jeans and starts to tap away on it. Shortly after, she’s called; a call which she answers immediately.

“Yes! Hello? You HAVE to help us--”, stops mid-sentence and gazes at the floor for a moment. "Three-- Lorch, they're coming. Hang in there, sweetheart... Gary Noose? Be careful. We turned the tables here, but we don't know how many of them are out there-- A-and Lorch.. He needs help-- fast!” Her voice sounded desperate, scared and struck with grief. “ Lorch-- It's Gary... A-and Archer and Dave, too! They're coming for- Lorch? Lorch!”

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018