nextube.ig/users/posi3252

Discussion in 'Nexus Net' started by Pinkbat5, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Pinkbat5

Pinkbat5 pocl v3.6.3 Staff Member Moderator Diamond Donator

//The following is a nextube profile for verified user 'posi3252'. The account has a lot of subscribers despite only having one or two posted videos.//

posi pfp.png
    posi3252 – 50k subscribers

HOME
    //He only has two videos ((though that will change as more are posted))– a five-second video of a crab and a stream archive.//

PLAYLISTS
    //He has five playlists–//
    [OCEAN MAN REMIXS]
    [lobster vidz]
    [lizerd video]
    [other]
    [cringe compilation]

COMMUNITY

CHANNELS
    //posi3252 is subscribed to two channels– TickleMeTigren and archy3.//

ABOUT
    //He has a short profile description.//

david ward yes that one
    i am not cringe

2. Pinkbat5

//A video is uploaded.//
    I CROSSD A LINE – Nov 19 3286
    #haven #havensenator #wardgang #davegang #davecore #sorry #apology #apologyvideo #davidward #senator #atlas #undercrypt #capitalism #communism #unboxing #reaction #gaming #gamingvid #speedrun #telroth

//It begins with an intro: never before seen, and throughly shitty.//

After the intro plays, the video cuts to the empty interior of a corravian penthouse. It’s cheap-looking but pleasant, with a few framed photos of an iguana hanging up on the walls. The video is almost completely silent, the phone microphone only picking up on the faint humming ambience of the room. Horrifyingly, the entire video is filmed vertically, on a phone.

Two full minutes pass, then Dave steps into frame. He’s dressed in jeans, his glasses, a t-shirt and a jacket, fairly casual. The t-shirt is white with golden text, reading “I <3 HAVEN” in impact font- it looks like the shoulder and heart portion of the shirt has been badly stained, however, with some kind of black substance. It’s roughly in the shape of a giant handprint, like a ravir dipped their hand in black paint and laid it on his shoulder. Dave’s hair is partially white from the roots up, like it’s been growing in that way for a couple weeks.
    Dave lets out a sigh, and smiles nervously at the camera, running a hand through his hair. Then he walks over and picks up the phone. Viewers get an unflattering worm’s-eye-view of his face for the first minute or so.
    “Uhhh. Hey guys.”

He pauses. The video is clearly unscripted.

“Just wanted to, uhhh. Address the, uh. News post about me. Real cool article, uh... cool video on it. If you like... news, uhhh... smash that like button.”

Another pause, as he grins emptily at the camera. It’s awkward. Then he seems to gain a little confidence, and starts speaking again.
    “Okay, so I’d figure I say what happened, why I did it, what went down after I came back... I’m gonna be, uh, assuming you’ve already read the article, so if you haven’t seen it, pause the video... okay, cool. Let’s do this.”

He begins to pace the room as he speaks, the ceiling of the apartment moving past.

“All of this shit, uhh, started when this guy named Brasit visited my office. He’s been to the citadel few times, pretty interesting guy. Always sweating tar and exhaling fear gas, but hey, I don’t judge. I knew him before this and he was always chill enough. This was on the seventeenth of October, by the way. Anyway, he showed up to my office and said he had a temp job, just for me. It would last a couple months, and I’d be paid pretty well, and then I could go home. He was pretty vague about what I’d DO, but- he did say it was military-related. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the biggest red flag I’ve ever ignored in my LIFE.” He stops pacing, angling the camera so it’s looking him a little more head-on. “Because why the FUCK would he want a SENATOR for that? And why would I, a senator, want to work for the military of another nation?! But I was SOOO flattered and I LOVE money so I just fucking agreed to it anyway.” He starts pacing again, frustrated. “He still didn’t PAY ME, by the way! I broke my ribs in that fight! They still fucking hurt! I can’t HUG ANYTHING without being in EXCRUCIATING PAIN. And screaming hurts, too. NOT THAT THAT’LL STOP ME.”

He sighs, then moves over to a couch. The camera is propped up on a coffee table, and Dave leans back in his seat.

“Anyway, I leave the next day, and he brings me to the place that I’ll be staying, and it’s big and fancy and I think it’s great. And he’s like, I’ll get you started tomorrow. And I’m like, cool. And then he gives me the wifi password, and- he says this thing to me.” He sits up again, gesturing wildly at the camera. “He says, oh, by the way, the ventilation here sucks, so there’s still some stale fear gas floating around. Don’t worry, it’s only a little, you might have some bad dreams, but you’ll be fine. Well, I WASN’T, BRASIT, BECAUSE GUESS WHAT! THE NEXT FEW WEEKS ARE A FUCKING FEVER DREAM FEAR-GAS-INDUCED BLUR! I BARELY REMEMBER ANYTHING! AND NONE OF MY DECISIONS MAKE SENSE! LIKE- LIKE— LOOK! LOOK!” He stands up, grabs the camera, and turns it around. There’s a laptop on the coffee table, which he opens. He opens a web browser and scrolls through a couple different search results until he finds a certain article. He opens the video, skips through a little bit, then pauses on a frame where he’s in full view. He points at his past self with a crooked finger, specifically the cape. “WHAT THE FUCK AM I WEARING?! IS THAT- IS THAT CYAN?!”

[​IMG]

He turns the camera back to his face, which fills the screen.
    “I FUCKING HATE CYAN! DISGUSTING! He zooms out a little. “AND- AND- DO YOU SEE MY HAIR RIGHT NOW?” He motions to his head. “THIS ISN’T BLEACHED, IT’S BEEN GROWING IN LIKE THIS. YOU WANNA KNOW WHY?! BECAUSE I DIDN’T EAT A SINGLE CRUSTACEAN THE ENTIRE TIME! YOU THINK LOBSTERS ARE JUST A FUCKING MEME?! NO! MY HAIR DOESN’T HAVE MELANIN IN IT! IT USES A DIFFERENT PIGMENT! I FORGOT ITS NAME! YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT’S IN THAT PIGMENT? COPPER! YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT’S IN LOBSTER MEAT? ALSO COPPER! SO MUCH FUCKING COPPER! I RAN OUT! I RAN OUT OF LOBSTER RED! My beautiful haaaaiiiirrrr... He wails. “DESTROYED BY MY FEAR-GASSED MIND! OH, WOE IS ME! HOW COULD I FALL SO DEEP INTO INSANITY? I DELETED ALL MY IGUANA VIDEEEOOOOS.”

He mourns for a moment, face contorted in genuine anguish. He puts the camera down for a moment, and rubs his face. Then he picks it up again, taking a deep breath.
    “They think I might’ve had an allergic reaction to the gas,” he begins, seeming to have calmed down a little. “So I wasn’t in my right mind at the time. I went to the mental ward and everything, they confirmed it. But I /was/ fine when I agreed to go with Brasit, without learning what the job actually was. I should’ve asked. I trusted him too much. And I loved that he had chosen me over somebody who actually had military experience... I wouldn’t have agreed, if I knew what he wanted me to do. So I’m sorry.” He scratches his head. “If it helps, the people who made that video? They totally kicked my ass. The invasion was a total failure.”

He pans the camera back to his computer screen. After a pause, he speaks again.
    “The anonymous leaker guy is pretty shitty, too... but it has nothing to do with this. I’ll explain why in another video.”

He falls silent, skipping the video ahead and checking a few other frames where he’s easy to see.
    Are those Giovanni’s glasses? How did I- whatever.” Camera’s back to him. “Hope that explains things. Uh... like and subscribe. Bye.”

//The video ends.//

Horriblues, WowGain, Lange and 2 others like this.
  3. Pinkbat5

//Another video is uploaded, the following day.//
    marty tribute – Nov 20 3286
    #haven #havensenator #senator #senatormartinez #martinez #marty #epic #epicvideo

TurnWall, Skid, WowGain and 3 others like this.
  4. NublarRex

NublarRex New Arrival

//User S.A.M. replies//
    You are mildly annoying. I do not understand what your appeal is.

Pillows, PanKruk and Pinkbat5 like this.
  5. Pinkbat5

//User posi3252 likes and features the comment.//

TurnWall likes this.
  6. Pillows

Pillows Galactic Commoner

//User choco likes and subscribes.//
    //User choco2 likes and subscribes.//
    //User choco3 likes and subscribes.//

Pinkbat5 likes this.
  7. Dekerrex

Dekerrex Resident Xenobiologist Staff Member Moderator Gold Donator