//Nexeon.nex/OpalGizmo

Discussion in 'Nexus Net' started by Khaos, Sep 4, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Khaos

Khaos Purple Man Impervium Donator

//On the subscription-based service dubbed Nexeon is a brand-new power-armor/ship centric account.//

[​IMG]

Subscribers: 12

Select Membership Level:
    TIER ONE: 10 PX Bi-Monthly

Thank you for your patronage! With this tier you get access to my bi-monthly reviews of ships, exo-suits, power armor, and the occasional mech.

TIER TWO: 20 PX Bi-Monthly

Oh why thank you so much!! At this tier you have access to my journals, as well as a behind the scenes look at my own works and ship disassembly plans for models that I review.

TIER THREE: 30 PX Bi-Monthly

You touch my heart! For giving me so much support, I will credit you in my journals, and you will have the ability to submit suggestions for models I should review next! If you are able to provide a telecode inbox, you will even receive a signed, physical copy of that month's journal.

ABOUT OpalGizmo:

// Attached is an image of a stocky, 4-ft Igrian. //

[​IMG]

About Me:

Hello! I'm Minya Kiyara, an engineer and shipbreaker! I've been breaking ships as a career for around twenty years now, and have been chasing the dream of making my own powered suits as a hobby. If I'm not working I'm tinkering on my tools, working on my custom powered voidsuit, or out and about to meet amazing people.

Given that I work a full-time job as a shipbreaker, I have decided that my nexeon will release content bi-monthly, as that gives me more time to go over, prepare, and write my content so that I can provide you with quality.

What do you get?

The first tier gives you access to high quality images and schematic views (when available) of the machines I review. They come with review documentation that addresses their layout and design, history, as well as my thoughts on their qualities and faults.

Tier two has access to my journals, which go over what I have been up to with my hobby in the past couple months, as well as some simple videos of me workshopping something neat together, and when possible a video follow-up of a ship review, detailing my past experience (if applicable) and or thought process on their disassembly.

At the final tier, you may submit your username or real name (provided they are not inappropriate) to be credited in my journals. Additionally, as a tier three subscriber, you will have the highest priority when deciding what model I should review next, provided I'm taking suggestions at the time. And to top it all off, you'll even get a signed, physical copy of my journals, with a photograph of myself or the subject of my review on the front cover.

And, no matter the tier you choose, you get my appreciation.

About payments.

I only send out the charge for my content once per every two months, and only when I submit my content. If for whatever reason I am unable to on any given two-month period, you will not be charged.

For any professional (or personal!) reasons to reach out to me, I can be reached either in my DMs here or on NexChat at OpalGizmo.

// Below is the first set of her content, for those with the tiers to access it. That includes the whole deal, images, body-plan, review, notes, so on! This one in particular is dedicated to a large industrial mech originating from Niveus Aquatica, the Dyvir-63. It's notoriously slow, even for a mech of its size, but its lifting capacity and tenacious durability is impressive even today. Additionally, their cockpits are airtight and are able to safely submerge into deep, high-pressure waters. As such, they are still widely used to move heavy cargo, far exceeding the expense of their purchase and maintenance costs. //

Cheffy, JeeJee and Exon like this.
  2. Exon

Exon Galactic Enforcer

//User meowtosis subscribes at tier 3.//

Cheffy and Khaos like this.
  3. JeeJee

JeeJee Galactic Commoner

//User Hellion subscribes at tier 3//

Cheffy and Khaos like this.
  4. crumchy

crumchy pet food taster Silver Donator

//User suckymixtape subscribes at tier 2.//