//Nemo's Adventure Log, Chapter 6//

Discussion in 'Diaries & Captain's Logs' started by Nemo, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Nemo

Nemo Leader of the Rat Crew Staff Member Community Monitor Diamond Donator

//Chapter 6 is posted.//

9/24/82

"I was denied breakfast from my sisters due to me rudely awakening them last night. Today is going to be quite rough..."

9/24/82 12:00 pm

"I took two of the 'Puppet' model droids and ventured into the forest. After walking for what seemed like an eternity we came across a water source. I bottled some to investigate it further, when we return."

9/24/82 4:25 pm

"After several more hours of walking we came across an odd sight. One of the large jungle trees had been seemingly uprooted and then dragged across the ground by some force for several miles. This must mean there is either a large population of people with at least a simple grasp on technology, or some odd forces of nature. I will investigate further tomorrow, but we will begin to head back now."

9/24/82 9:43 pm

"Despite walking in a straight line from the camp, I seem to be lost. I walked back the same way I came, yet the camp seems to not be there. I cannot radio my siblings, something seems to be creating a great amount of interference. I will stop for the night and set up camp here. Tomorrow will be devoted to finding my way back."

//End//