//Nemo's Adventure Log, Chapter 11//

Discussion in 'Diaries & Captain's Logs' started by Nemo, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Nemo

Nemo Leader of the Rat Crew Staff Member Community Monitor Diamond Donator

//Start//

Chapter 11

10/1/82 - 7:00 am

"No sleep last night. I gave up about two hours ago, and just sat there watching the stars. Despite my situation, the universe never ceases to be beautiful. My resolve strengthened, the three of us continued our trek towards the tree."

10/1/82 - 5:32 pm

"As we grew nearer to the tree's base, I began noticing large roots weaving in and out of the ground like a giant, unfinished stitching job. Some were high enough to walk under without ducking, which is interesting. There is a new hurdle for us to jump over, however. These roots have caused some severe erosion to the surrounding ground, causing a giant fissure to form around the tree. It's too wide to leap over, and my fear of heights is making it difficult to cross the roots to the other side. I cannot see the bottom."

10/1/82 - Evening

"Made it across, at a cost. Dropped my datapad into the ravine, which is my only clock. I now have very little sense of time, other than watching the sky. I never heard it reach the bottom. We're setting up camp by the base, tomorrow we'll hopefully scale it."

//End//