My actual staff app

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Roren, Aug 26, 2022.

1. Roren

Roren Galactic Citizen

Forum name: Roren

Country/Timezone: EST

Why do you want to be Staff?: Been around long enough

What skills can you bring to the staff team?: Moderating shit I guess, I don't have any tech skills

What area(s) would you be most interested in helping assist with (if you have more than one preference, list in order of highest preference to lowest)?": No real focused interest, I'll work on what I can

Have you had prior experience moderating/staffing an online community?: Ye

If so, where? What were your responsibilities?: Moderated for a discord of over 10k people for a short while

As staff, it is crucial to be visible to the public; on the Forums, through the Discord, and on the Server. Though it is not mandatory to be on these three all the time, do you agree to be as active as possible through these means?: ye

For better interaction with our users on the Galaxy Citizen Discord server and to take full part in any voice meetings we may have in the Staff Discord, it is recommended that you use a good microphone. Do you possess a microphone (If you do not have a microphone, it will NOT affect your chances for being on Staff)?: ye

What do you like about this community?: I like my frens who make cool aliens and art :)

What areas would you like to receive help in should you become staff?: If people are willing to teach me i can help out with anything needed

What are your weaknesses?: i sleep in a lot and have no proper schedule

Galaxy Citizen Character name(s): Selani Inperra, Reggie Crash, EPCM

ThatCabbage likes this.