Midulo Jora Camisin

Discussion in 'Character Information' started by Skaethach, Dec 25, 2021.

1. Skaethach

Skaethach New Arrival

General Information

First name: Midulo

Middle name(s): Jora

Surname: Camisin

Date of birth: August 10th XXXX

Race: Shifter (Drone)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Current residence: A Cottage on Renaize

Relationship status: Single

Social status: Friendly Neighborhood Cook

Financial standing: Business Owner

Traits of Voice

Accent (if any): Germanic

Language spoken: Common, German

Other languages known: Italian, Russian.

Style of speaking: Speaks calmly, unless talking about his art.

Volume of voice: Moderate. Grows louder when excited.

Physical Appearance

Height: 6'6", Variable

Weight: Heavier than he looks

Eye color: Pale Green

Skin color: Pale

Shape of face: Sharp

Distinguishing features: Only ever has the left side of his face visible, legs end in spikes rather than a foot, arms are covered in grey bandages.

Build of body: Invertebrate

Hair color: Dirty Blonde

Hair style: Long, pulled into a ponytail at the nape of his neck, with the bangs free to cover the right half of his face.

Complexion: Clear

Posture: Perfect

Tattoos: None

Piercings: None

Typical clothing: Black Turtleneck/White Longsleeve and black slacks. Usually wearing short buckled boots.

Is seen by others as: A calm yet passionate sort.

Appearance Breakdown: Click Here

Personality

Likes: The Arts, Cooking and Good Food, Helping People, Hurting People, Cold Days, Pain.

Dislikes: Snobs, Saltines, Fascists, Not Feeling Pain.

Education: Master’s Medical Degree, Bachelor's Cooking Degree, Bachelor's Art Degree

Fears: Becoming unable to feel again.

Personal goals: Finding more friends to share his interest, protecting his new home

General attitude: Jovial, calm.

Religious values: Believes Gods exist, doesn’t believe they care for him.

General intelligence: High. Has the vision to create cunning scenarios.

General sociability: Gets along well with others.

Health

Illnesses (if any): Previously had CIPA

Allergies (if any): NA

Sleeping habits: Night Owl

Energy level: The kind that can get up at 5 AM to start his work, and stay up late into the night relaxing before sleeping and starting it all again.

Eating habits: Normal, besides a high calcium intake.

Memory: Sharp

Any unhealthy habits: Extreme Masochistic Tendencies

History

A summary of background information for the character.

Midulo started his life on a small colony, a rural locale comprised mostly of humans with a few minor species coming and going, though frequently visited by Hylotl scientists and doctors conducting research and providing aid. He originally intended to become a cook, as his family had been, though he always had a fascination with the medical field. This fascination came from the illness he was born with, known formally as CIPA.

CIPA is an illness that has a number of nasty effects, but the most notable for him was that he had no sense of touch, temperature, or pain. Often times he'd nick himself with a knife, bruise his leg, and not notice it until someone else pointed it out to him. With the help of visiting doctors, he learned how best to manage it, and developed a healthy interest in the medical field.

Eventually, he left his home colony, travelling to a medical research facility located on a frozen planet to pursue a career helping people, though he wound up impressing other students and staff with his capabilities in the kitchen. Above all else, he wanted to find some kind of cure for his illness, one that didn't involve being cloned into a new body or having his brain transplanted. He spent more and more time studying the inner workings of the body, even frequenting the facility's morgue to study donated corpses.

This obsession would bear disastrous fruit, as among the many corpses he studied, one was still alive. A shambling host of an alien virus that had fallen into a death-like sleep to escape it's demise was revived under his scalpel, and viciously attacked him, leaving a horrid scar that destroyed his right eye.. And a small infected cut that he didn't noticed, overlooked beyond a brief antibiotic and bandage.

The virus in question was the Shifter Virus, and though the feral host Midulo had encountered was cremated, he had become a new host. The rest of this story is something for the man himself to tell, but those around him noticed the man change. The quiet, careful student was full of new life, and was far more... "Skittish" when it came to physical touches, something he'd never been before. Almost like even the slightest bump or touch was painful, yet he always seemed happy, eerily so.

Relationships

Always Evolving

Family: “None, not anymore... Das ist what I used to say. Now... I think of family as those I surround meinself with, but to call all of the Renaize colony mein family ist... Pretentious, I feel.”

Best Friends:

Diana Cilvay: "A close friend und a powerful woman, the only soul in the Fringe to send a chill down mein spine. I pray your recovery ist swift, und your return swifter."

Friends:

Ry Fael: "We do not talk much, but you were one of the first I met here. Kind, intriguing, und the only other Shifter I had met."

Elijah Carpenter: "A calm, quiet, und mysterious man. In das respect I think we're similar, though he has tamed his urges... I have followed his path, though I yearn for more excitement."

Diana Carpenter: "I do not get to speak enough with the lady of the frigate, but das does not change das I find them sweet, und caring, if a bit… Whimsical, I believe ist the right word."

Neutral:

Clint: "There was a time I was worried about mein identity, und at das time I put much pressure on you. Were we to meet again, I wish to apologize."

Kilariya: "You are always at odds with me, despite mein efforts to be friendly. Now we are at odds with each other, und I worry your ideals will destroy mein home. I pray you adjust your course."

Grey: "I still run das incident in mein mind from time to time, und I wonder why were at each others throats. Mein temper was more rampant, your tongue was barbed... Perhaps we were not ready to accept each other, but I believe we cleared the air. Mein doors remain open."

Enemies:

John Walker: "You treated me like living trash und betrayed me over the smallest disagreements, you killed countless colonists to go on a tirade about your ego, und your very existence makes mein muscle fibers ache to take your head off. Go to holle, spaghetti sternenkinder."

Combat

Peaceful or violent: Peaceful, unless interested.

Weapon (if applicable): Yes and No, Midulo’s body is his weapon.

Style of fighting: Midulo's body is a fine-turned weapon, equal parts a work of biomechanical art and a weapon for him to pursue his darkest desires in earnest. Besides the outer layer of chitin covering the flesh, select sensory organ redundancies, and his Core, Midulo's body is composed almost entirely of muscle on the inside. Densely packed, meticulously cared for, and memorized to the last fiber and nerve.

Midulo is best described as a Shifter Artificer, always testing new configurations and implements, and eager to push himself to create something new.

Additional Combat Information:

Midulo has acute hearing and vision thanks to redundancies spread across his body, peering through careful gaps in the shell when they open, listening for the sounds around him... He's hard to sneak up on, but vulnerable to flashbangs and other disorienting devices. Granted, the redundancies allow him to get around being blinded, but nothing will save him from being deafened.

Other

Occupation: Hearth and Home Owner, formerly Breadbasket Owner (The latter is now his personal lodging and a veritable soup kitchen for those that make the trip)

Current home: The Breadbasket

Favorite types of food: Everything (Though with a distaste for cheap, mass-produced food)

Favorite types of drink: Milk, Flavorful Alcohol

Hobbies/Pastimes: Cooking, Art, Bioengineering

Guilty pleasures: Self-Flagellation

Pet peeves: He hates anyone who talks big or plays with figurative "power" but won't do anything themselves. Military commanders, politicians, that sort.

Pets: Owns a black yellow-striped Asian Monitor Lizard named Sizz

Talents: He Sings, He Dances, He Cooks and Cleans!... But besides being a homebody extraordinaire, he's also a skilled doctor, intimately familiar with the inner workings of biological life, and is well-read on biomechanical systems.

Favorite colors: All of Them!

Favorite type of music: Classical, Soulful Rock, Blues, Jazz, Metal

Last edited: Apr 12, 2024
  2. SilverGallium

SilverGallium No-Bark Noonan Impervium Donator

oh hey look das me

ThatCabbage likes this.
  3. Skaethach

Skaethach New Arrival

Update: Everything pretty much? Lots of tweaks, some spell checks, backstory, relationships... I'm sure I'm missing some, too. Brain isn't working today. Either way I felt the need to fix some things.