Masina Ho'okoe

Discussion in 'Character Information' started by majo, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:39 PM.

1. majo

majo Magical Girl Staff Member Community Monitor

General Information
    First name: Masina
    Surname: Ho’okoe
    Date of birth: 07/20/3268
    Race: Leoi Anoloa
    Sexuality: Straight leaning Bisexual
    Current residence: Sinji’s ship
    Relationship status: Open(?) relationship with Sinji Etka
    Social status: Upper middle class

Traits of Voice
    Accent: Anoloan; slightly East Asian with the occasional odd clicks
    Language spoken: Heonese and Common
    Style of speaking: Can be a bit boisterous, but is usually really bubbly
    Volume of voice: Normal to loud
    Voiceclaim: Mako

Physical Appearance
    Height: 4’ 9”
    Eye color: Orangey yellow
    Skin color: Magenta
    Distinguishing features: A scar or two on her scalp that remain bald, though small. A scar on her stomach. Lunar moth wings.
    Build of body: Curvy, gaining some tone
    Hair color: Stark white
    Hair style: Pigtails
    Tattoos: Like this on both shoulders
    Typical clothing: Retro bohemian, 60s-70s, always wearing a dress, except when wearing Protector uniform
    Seen by others as: Hotheaded, though well meaning, pipsqueak

Personality
    Dislikes: Rapid gunfire, not remembering things, feeling like she can’t help, being cooped up
    Education: Educated on Heon, extra education through her own research
    General attitude: Tries to see the best in everything
    General intelligence: Very intelligent in general, but doesn’t have the education to back it up
    General sociability: Easy to anger, but otherwise optimistic

Others
    Current home: Sharing a ship with Sinji
    Hobbies/past times: True crime documentaries, meditating in nature, hikes, going on herping trips
    Talents: Has a nice singing voice
    Favorite colors: Blues, gray, pink
    Favorite type of music: Alt rock, some harder things

[​IMG]
    (art by Hare!)

Bulphrog, Aiyunne and WowGain like this.
  2. majo

People
    Sinji Etka - I don’t even know where to start. My rock, my love, where would I be without him? Not here, likely. I owe him everything. We make mistakes with each other, but we always make our way through it. I feel like we’ve finally learned how to be honest with each other, after everything. I just hope I’m not too much of a burden.

Vilidius Cal - Fuck him. Honestly. But really, he’s pretty cool, even though he’s a bit of a dick. In all honesty he’s probably the closest thing I have to a friend right now, and he’s willing to help me and all despite me doing my best to piss him off sometimes. I shouldn’t be so harsh on him, but he really knows how to grate on my nerves.

Testament - I appreciate him helping me out after my treatments, and guarding me. He’s a little weird, but knowing he’s willing to help me means a lot.

Brutal Star - We just really started to get to know each other, but it seems like we have a lot in common. I hope we can become better friends.

Gary Jeliovasi- I don’t know if I can completely forgive him for leaving me alone for so long, but I don’t want to keep acting like we weren’t close anymore. I should try to be friendlier, really, but it’s hard. And he’s changed so much, I just don’t really know what to do or say.

Dave Ward- I thought we were friends, but as soon as I started dating Sinji he started being a jerk. I guess it just goes to show you never really know who your true friends are.

Dane - I don’t know how to put this into words. I’ve never understood what it meant to care so deeply for someone, but also hate them with every fiber of your being until I met him. I want him to get better, to move on and get help, but I genuinely think he deserves to rot in hell. I don’t know that I’d be able to keep myself from shooting him if he ever tried to approach me again.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020 at 5:01 PM
    Bulphrog and WowGain like this.
  3. majo

People section done :)