Making History

Discussion in 'Diaries & Captain's Logs' started by Pinkbat5, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Pinkbat5

Pinkbat5 pocl v3.6.7 Staff Member Administrator Diamond Donator

Thursday, July 6, 3284

I dont really know why Im writing this

I'm hoping that one day, if we succeed, I could release these documents. Their historians are just gonna eat this shit up. Either that or I just feel the need to keep track of things. It's been a long, long time since Ive tried to be this organized. I used to be so much better at this kind of thing.

Its already really hard. Writing this is hard. It isnt the grammar I've never had a problem with grammar. Its the words. What'll people think when they read this?

Maybe I shouldnt release it. Maybe I should just keep this private forever.

I dont know.

I convinced â–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆ to come with me yesterday. He was so quick to agree..... like he was waiting for something like this to happen. I thought he would have moral issues with what I put forward, or be reluctant or whatever. He wasnt. I guess he really trusts me. That's good, I trust him too.

We arrived today. I got a good look at the surface. Its ████s first time up here, and my second time. Its pretty. Really pretty. Maybe one day, we can live up there. Hell, if this works, Ill move.

We haven't actually gone to the surface yet. Too dangerous, they might see us. What if they capture me? We have to contact them through â–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆ first, make sure they know we're coming.

I don't really know how we're going to do this. ████ might have a good idea. Hes good with people.

2. Pinkbat5

Friday, July 7, 3284

Nothing happened today. Were mostly just waiting for the results to come in. Not much we can do other than that.

I mean, sure, we can watch them, but we can't really learn anything until the â–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆ figure out what theyre doing. Lets hope they're as good as I've heard. I'm glad their price was so low.

The dwellers have weaponry. It looks like they have an arms race going on. Wheres the threat? Is it themselves? I dont know.

Im bored. I want to meet them already.

3. Pinkbat5

Saturday, July 8, 3284

The â–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆ should be done by the 15th. Guess all that's left to do is to wait.

4. Pinkbat5

Monday, July 17, 3284

1:58 AM

it's done