//Lunar Investigative Services//

Discussion in 'Nexus Market' started by majo, Sep 6, 2019.

1. majo

majo Magical Girl Ex-Staff

[((LOGO PLACEHOLDER))]​

Lunar Investigative Services is a full service private investigator service agency consisting of me, Masina Ho'okoe. I offer a first class investigative service to clients at an affordable cost. I am willing to operate across the Fringe. I am fully dedicated to servicing you and your investigative needs. At Lunar Investigative Services, we will always work with your best interest in mind.

I work with corporations, attorneys, the public.

Lunar Investigative Services works to assist the general public, corporations and businesses, and attorneys with a variety of services. My investigations begin with a free consultation where I help determine the final goal of the investigation and provide our clients with a viable strategy that will help me collect the information they need. Our consultation is also going to help me narrow down a final budget to ensure my clients know what they’re going to get, and how we’re going to get it.

Contact me @lunar on the Nexus in order to schedule a consultation or contact me via my website's chat service.

Pinkbat5 likes this.
  2. Cloudydays

Cloudydays New Arrival

((Ow my eyes))

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019