Let Me Replace Ryan

Discussion in 'Approved' started by TriReef, May 4, 2018.

1. TriReef

TriReef treef Staff Member Community Monitor Diamond Donator

Forum name: TriReef

Country/Timezone: EST

Why do you want to be Staff?: I've been in the community for quite a while now, and I feel that I can put my skills to use helping run the community I've put so much time and effort into myself.

What skills can you bring to the staff team?: Considering myself a vet of sorts, I'd hope I could bring a new perspective to Staff, as well as help out with incoming applications and moderate on-server when possible.

What area(s) would you be most interested in helping assist with (if you have more than one preference, list in order of highest preference to lowest)?": I'd like to consider myself a good all-rounder, although if I had to pick, it would be Managment-Enforcement-Org. Could help in event making and such, as well. Possibly advertising.

Have you had prior experience moderating/staffing an online community?: Yes. About a year ago, I acted as one of a couple moderators for a tiny Discord RP Server, based in Sci-Fi. It's now long dead, as far as I can tell.

If so, where? What were your responsibilities?: About a year ago, I acted as one of a couple moderators for a tiny Discord RP Server, based in Sci-Fi. I worked as in enforcement, as applications were not all too common within that community. It's now long dead, as far as I can tell.

As staff, it is crucial to be visible to the public; on the Forums, through the Discord, and on the Server. Though it is not mandatory to be on these three all the time, do you agree to be as active as possible through these means?: Yes.

For better interaction with our users on the Galaxy Citizen Discord server and to take full part in any voice meetings we may have in the Staff Discord, it is recommended that you use a good microphone. Do you possess a microphone (If you do not have a microphone, it will NOT affect your chances for being on Staff)?: I do not have a mic, no.

What do you like about this community?: As a whole, the community has well knit little areas of constant RP, bringing variety in whichever nook you find yourself in. I've been here long enough to linger about a few, so it's good to know that the community is active, even if it's in their only little sects.

What areas would you like to receive help in should you become staff? It would be helpful to be eased into the way that event planning and staff meetings are planned and such, but other than that, not much I'd think I'd need help in.

What are your weaknesses? Even if I had helped moderate before, I'm still rather new to working as staff and acting as staff. I'm far too casual on most occasions, although that may be a boon more than anything. I've also been known to have slight lapses in judgment, although nothing too major.

Galaxy Citizen Character name(s): Meathead, Putre Ferro, Harry Dickhead, HC, A few miscellaneous minor characters no one's heard of.

AD INFINITUM likes this.