Wearable Invisibility Cloaks

Discussion in 'Denied' started by PrivateNomad, Nov 19, 2017.

1. PrivateNomad

PrivateNomad There goes my hero, watch him as he goes Staff Member Technician Gold Donator Event Builder

Name: Invisiblity Cloak / Stealth Cloak

[​IMG]
    (Above: A Zecyrian sharpshooter activating a stealth cloak.)​

Description: When deactivated, an invisibility cloak is usually gray with a carbon-like hexagonal pattern of nanoweave with optical sensors attached to create active camouflage, making the user appear nearly invisible. When invisible, the cloak will fade to mask to the environment, causing the wearer to appear invisible from sight. When moving, however, the cloak is disrupted and the wearer's form will blur and shimmer. To the touch, it feels like typical synthetic fabric.

Abilities:
    • When standing still, the user appears to be nearly invisible, allowing them to easily remain concealed when hiding.
    • Can be worn over things such as armor.
    • Aegisalt fabric insulates body heat, protecting the wearer from infrared cameras.
    Limitations:
    • The active camouflage is slightly inferior to actual stealth body suits and only functions well when standing still.
    • The user blurs and shimmers when they move, based on the speed of their movement.
    • An EMP will destroy the cloak's sensors.
    • A user's face will usually still be shown, or eyes if most of the face is covered up. Usually hard to notice, however.
    Flavor text: Invented for use by USCM Spec-ops agents and snipers, invisibility cloaks have found use for sharpshooters or other agents whose roles still required them to wear some form of armor, giving away true invisibility for survivability.

How it works: Nanosensors in the aegisalt weave create a lesser form of the active camouflage seen in stealth suits. When hooked to a small power supply, the cloak can run for long periods of time while shielding the wearer from being detected by heat signatures.

Referenced Technologies: N/A

Attainability: Open

Tags: Industrial

Category: Wearable

2. Pinkbat5

Pinkbat5 pocl v3.6.7 Staff Member Administrator Diamond Donator

Hey nomad,
    I’m sorry, but I’m going to hit this with a fail. The application itself is fine, (although something similar to this is already passed), but you didn’t follow the format. You’re missing three parts of the application sheet.
    Please re-read the guidelines before you try again.

3. PrivateNomad

PrivateNomad There goes my hero, watch him as he goes Staff Member Technician Gold Donator Event Builder

wait pls pinkbat5 i fixed it im sorry

4. Skid

Skid God Incarnate Staff Member Community Monitor Diamond Donator

@PrivateNomad You still haven't fixed the formatting here. Seeing as there's no other issues I have with the application, I will only be giving it a Pending though.

Please edit the application so that it follows the format found here.

5. Skid

6. Skid

Failed on Nomad's request.​