Human Calvin Carminium/Wallace Waverly

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Horriblues, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Horriblues

Horriblues Galactic Commoner

Character Name: Human Calvin/Wallace

Cause of Death: They were unwillingly euthanized by an Atlas official after having been brutally beaten and disfigured by a friend of their android doppleganger.

# of Previous Clones: 2 times, so this is the third instance (Major Memory Loss + Minor Mutation)

Member Vouch: Markus Aleksandr

Character Sheet: Don't have one, but here's a brief descriptor
    Name: Calvin Carminium/Wallace Waverly
    Species: Human
    Height: 6'4
    Weight: 169 lbs
    Natural Hair Color: Dirty blonde
    Eye Color: Dark Blue
    Career: Engineer and Doctor for Atlas

Cloning Method: A close friend of Human Calvin/Wallace's known as Artemis had been actively searching for where they'd been buried, and finally recovered the corpse. Artemis did their best to recover samples of the human's DNA from the corpse, and cloned them in her personal base of operations way out in the fringes of Fringe civilization.

Skills:
    Calvin
    Mechanical and software engineering expertise, handgun usage, able to recite schlocky Hylotl action flicks
    Wallace
    Trained genealogist, military combat training, medical expertise, tends to behave like an over-cautious father

If I'm able to make any suggestions regarding the memory loss, it'd be cool if Human Calvin/Wallace forgot everything right after their first cloning, which was about two years back. This leaves them at a point where they still think the Outpost is a central hub, the pixel is still a valid currency, and that the Viti are still a pressing threat.

I don't have any ideas for the mutation, though.

AD INFINITUM likes this.
  2. Markus Aleksandr

Markus Aleksandr The Liberated Bronze Donator

Not sure what the format for this is. Guess I just say vouch.

Yeah.

Vouch.

3. Pinkbat5

Pinkbat5 pocl v3.6.7 Staff Member Administrator Diamond Donator

Pass! I like the suggestion. Instead of two specific memories, C/W will lose the last 2 years of his life as described in the application. As a minor mutation, he will gain a psychological quirk and become more impulsive in nature.