Huatl Teqelis

Discussion in 'Character Information' started by Lyrx, May 27, 2019.

1. Lyrx

Lyrx New Arrival

General Information

Name: Huatl Teqelis
    Sexuality: Bi
    Religion: Atheist / Grounded
    Friends: Nope, left those
    Enemies: Probably her family at this point (see Backstory and More)
    Occupation: Mostly just finding stuff and selling it. So Explorer, I guess?
    Skills: Going places unnoticed, and finding valuable objects.
    Weapons: Just a dagger they'd found.
    Personality: Paranoid, introverted, yet sympathetic.
    Dislikes: Restrictions, colors that don't go together, and mushrooms.

Physical Appearance

Physical Description: A bright teal Avian with a worn, gray jacket and black jeans.
    Height: 5' 6"
    Species: Avian

Backstory and More

On-going Story: There are requests that Huatl be brought back to the Teqelis family, with a sizable reward, but the picture given to anyone who looks for her is a yellow Avian with a longer feather hairstyle. Huatl had used blue dye to change her feather color, and cut her head feathers/hairstyle short. Huatl also goes by the name Lisat Auhtil. She's still unsure if their family know or if they just think that she's been kidnapped.
    Backstory: She was raised in a family of devoted Stargazers, but when her parents found out that Huatl's slightly younger brother, Ixictl, was considering running away and becoming a Grounded, and protest with other Grounded, Ixictl seemingly disappeared. Not long after, Huatl had found out that their parents had sacrificed them. Huatl, though, had already become a little skeptical of their religion before. She was horrified, and successfully ran away by stealing a ship.
    Spoilers: Huatl might end up killing her family in secret if they get sent back and their family hasn't figured it out yet.
    Extra: I don't know if I should make her parents homophobic too. Maybe as a random plot twist in RP?

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    Pinkbat5 likes this.