howdy!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by discobee, Aug 20, 2019.

1. discobee

discobee New Arrival

I just tonight decided it's weird that I've never played with others on Starbound, despite having been playing it for years. I went looking for servers, and this one caught my eye immediately! I'm pretty excited to have found it. I've been roleplaying for as long as I can remember, and always in my MMOs.. so this is a great find! I haven't decided what I'll play as yet, but I'm excited to dig my fingers in.

What do you guys play as, or what have you always wanted to try out?

--oko--, WowGain, TrIpTiCuS and 2 others like this.
  2. schizothotep

schizothotep Ozymandias's very own Diamond Donator

get out while you still can

--oko-- likes this.
  3. inactive account

inactive account Inactive Account Ex-Staff Impervium Donator

Variety is always nice. Most start out as humans, but trying other races can be fun. Floran, glitch, Visitant, etc- can be interesting to both play as and interact with.

Welcome to GC, mind the furnace.

--oko-- likes this.
  4. Cheffy

Cheffy La Creatura Bronze Donator

Personally I started as a Nova. You can really start as whatever you choose! Again, personally here. I'd wait on the custom races until you have a better feel for the setting and lore.

Khaos likes this.
  5. discobee

discobee New Arrival

This is all really good advice! I was thinking I'd probably go either Floran or Nova to start with. I'm working on sheets for characters either way right now.

6. TrIpTiCuS

TrIpTiCuS Galactic Enforcer

T̤̫̦͍̙̋͊ͮͩ̾ͨ̏h̝̠̭̱̱̣͙̉ͧ͜ǐ̞̲̥̽ͣ̚ŝ̸͉̭̮̮̗̖̋͐̿͛̓ͅ ̛̐̇ͪf̪ͥ͑̅̽̕r̛̺̤̩̯̯ͦ̎ē̟̅͊̅ͨ̏̔s̻̻̩̺͔̀̇͠h̛͈͔̪̼̳̘̿ͅ m̼̑͝e̝̤͙̭̭̤͚à̢̹̟͓̪̘̻̮̈́t͊̉̈́̉̋̿͐͡ ̋ͪͦ͛̈́̽̀s͇͈̩̺̼͕̭͗̃̇͒̾͡h̪̥͓̪̥͋ͭͨa̤̳̤̪̻̓ͅl̦̫ͩͮl̯̤̗̪̭̖̤̋̐̂͐ ̨̞̖͈̽͛b̥̟͈̭̰̗̝ͯẽ̛̯̲̜̔̃ ̞̓ͬ͑͊̉̔͘r͉͔ͨ͜é̡̪͔̗͍̩͓̽ͥc̔͏̪͙ǐ͕̳̗͕̮͉͇̄ͦͯͤȩ̞v̴͍̎͗̐ͯ͂e̜̓ͧ̉͋ͤ̈d̡̻̤ͣ̆̆͐ͪ̄ ̶̹͉ͫ̎ͯͣ̚w̼̣̺̠ͮͯ͂̉ͫ̎̍͝i̖͍̠͗t̯̘̟̺̮̘̩̂̉h͋̂ ̩̯̳̉ͨͩ̀g͉͔̺͚̳̭̍̌ͦ̏̋̈͐r̮̠̞͈̜̻̣ͮa̶c̝̣̣̺͉͍̅ͤͬ̚͜e̗̦̣̣̔ͨ̓͆ ̫̤̭̤͖̭ͥ̑͂a̫̘̬̭̘̪ͯn̵͗̂ͯd̠̯̭͕̯̳̲͛͗̌̀͆̇̿͝ ̵̼̎t̫͙͍̬͈̙͙̐̆̆̋h̴͖̫̘͓̟̠̤̊͐͒ͮe̮̝͉͙͡ȋ͉̹̩̻̹̣͚ͥ̎́ͯ̿̒́r̢̼̭͌͊̃̇̄ ͙͉͕͔͙̹͎ͩè̥̪̳͉̙̱̩x̵̻̙̺̻i̶̬s̥͍̺ͧͨͨ͝t̶̹̯̭̝͚̫͎̃ͣͯ͋a̢͓n͖̂c̟̟̰͈͙̀̂e̠̤̬̩̖͚͑́̓̃ͣ͞ ̢̘̞͉̩͖̹͓̈́͋̀w̪͈̯͇̺̹͚͂ͣ̋͞i͚̩̳͙̱͓̥͛̃̊͢l̹̺̝̤̹l̮̠̔ ̲̳b̲̠̫̏̊̊ë͈̥͋ͥ͘.̛͎͔̗͂̈.̝̠̗ͬ͂.̼̣͉̙̆̅̃ͭ̏̎̀ ͊̈́ͬͮͫ̽S̪͈̾ͦͩ͌a͏̦̳̬ͅv̬̜͔̭̖̀͛́́ͪ͟o̤ͦͦ̀̾̓ͬuͪ͏̼͚̙͓͙͖r̗̝̊e̫͙̗̖̤͔d̊̃ͫͦ͏̪̮̠.҉͇͉.̶̪̫̥̮̩ͦ͗̈́̊.̈̽̎͐̽̀

7. syntheticdeity

syntheticdeity boss Silver Donator