Horizon

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Khaos, Jul 9, 2018.

1. D&K

D&K New Arrival

New Bitmap Image.png :)

Khaos likes this.
  2. TurnWall

TurnWall Space Deer Impervium Donator

//User CRANIALCARDINAL sends an application.//

Name: XAVAEZIIL SPIR VECHOI
    What are your beliefs on prosthetics, implants, and synthetic life?: I BELIEVE THESE TECHNOLOGICAL AREAS OF INDUSTRY CAN PROVIDE MUCH AN IMPROVEMENT TO VARIOUS ASPECTS OF LIFE, AND AS A CORRUSPHERIC ENGINEER, I UNDERSTAND THIS VERY WELL
    What division are you interested in?: ROBOTICS AND DESIGN
    What are your qualifications, if any?: DECADES OF GOLEM CREATION, AND CORRU CREATION.

Khaos likes this.
  3. Khaos

Khaos Purple Man Staff Member Technician

// Xavaeziil Spir Vechoi and Xaguli Vel Vechoi have been accepted on 2/4/86 //

// Shortly after these applicants are accepted, the applications page is locked. Guess they're not taking on new people right now, not anymore. //

4. Caucasian Asian

Caucasian Asian The Great Fatsby Staff Member Community Monitor Impervium Donator

Name: talokola
    What are your beliefs on prosthetics, implants, and synthetic life?: tey r cul n i want 2 bild i luv elictrics
    What division are you interested in?: anitheng w elictrics
    What are your qualifications, if any?: mi comon veri bad but i am gud elictric bilder n inventer pls giv me job i ned muny 4 mi inventens

TurnWall likes this.
  5. Desolator

Desolator New Arrival

Name: Hierro Masters
    What are your beliefs on prosthetics, implants, and synthetic life?: Prosthetics make life better for those who have lost limbs. Implants help those who have lost organs. Synthetic life is a beautiful thing, you can always make a friend, or perhaps a son or daughter. Regardless, your line will continue.
    What division are you interested in?: Robotics
    What are your qualifications, if any?: Since Birth, I have been trained in the art of combat, robotic maintenance, and Ai Coding. I am capable of handling repairs on Ai's and even Synthetics. I don't have much experience with Synthetics and I tread carefully when it comes to handling their repairs, and mind. Synthetics, like Ai's, are people. And thus requires a great amount of care when performing any sort of work on them.