Hope for a second chance (Staff App)

Discussion in 'Approved' started by AD INFINITUM, Jun 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AD INFINITUM

AD INFINITUM Watcher from The Void Ex-Staff Gold Donator

Forum name:
     Dekerrex

Country/Timezone:
     USA/EST

Why do you want to be Staff?:
     I realize that when I was staff the server was going through some turmoil (What I called "the CM confederacy" and the following transitional period) and it was up to us to try to fix everything in that span of time. That caused a lot of stress on me between staff work. school work and the ongoing 'drama' between secular groups of players, I grew irrational and impatient and I became someone I didn't like. Hence my initial leave. Since my year away I have had time to calm down and mature as a person. I now have full confidence that I am capable of performing such an important role once again. You all have me on discord, if you need to talk to me about anything further simply ask.

What skills can you bring to the staff team?:
     Writing skills, art skills, story creation/planning, logic-based thinking

What area(s) would you be most interested in helping assist with?":
     I wish to return to Organization, though I am fine with any branch really (except for technician, I'm crap in that field)

Have you had prior experience moderating/staffing an online community?:
     Yup

If yes, where? What were your responsibilities?:

Former owner of a minecraft server, former moderator for other minecraft servers, former org staff here. As owner I was in charge of running the whole show with my admins. As a Moderator on a PVP server I have experience with players and handling disagreements and bans. As former Orgnization staff member here I have done work as an app grader and lore writer, as well as some on-server enforcement in my off-time, along with other smaller duties.

As staff, it is crucial to be visible to the public; on the Forums, through the Discord, and on the Server. Though it is not mandatory to be on these three all the time, do you agree to be as active as possible through these means?:
     Yup

For better interaction with our users on the Galaxy Citizen Discord server and to take full part in any voice meetings we may have in the Staff Discord, it is recommended that you use a good microphone. Do you possess a microphone (If you do not have a microphone, it will NOT affect your chances for being on Staff)?:
     Built in microphone, soon to purchase a more high quality one.

Galaxy Citizen Character name:

Vago C. Kepp

What do you like about this community?:
     The stories I've taken part of and the friendships I've created that have now lasted me three years.

Loo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.