Honest thoughts on Manny ads?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mannyisback, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Mannyisback

Mannyisback New Arrival

Anybodys honest thoughts on my character manny ads?

2. dzalamaj

dzalamaj Galactic Prodige

Character interactions at Walt Disney World have changed dramatically since before the multi-month closure, and, honestly, I think I like what they are doing now better than before.

I have now experienced Magic Kingdom park at both the Annual Passholder preview and after official reopening. I can confirm now that Annual Passholders did not receive any special treatment in their preview regarding character appearances, and I can say quite honestly that Walt Disney World has found a way to make character experiences even more magical. And despite everything, they help the park feel alive again.

First, let’s talk about the character experiences that I personally have witnessed in the parks so far. No more than 5 minutes after I entered the Magic Kingdom and started walking down Main Street, U.S.A., the horse-drawn trolley car began to make its way up to me with Piglet, Eeyore, and Rabbit on board waving at us as they passed. These three have also been spotted hanging out on the front porch of the Crystal Palace restaurant.

A little later, as I was walking through Frontierland, I saw some country bears hanging out on the second-floor balcony of their Jamboree right before another cavalcade began making its way down the parade route: a single-float version of the Move it! Shake it! Dance Party called Goofy’s Cavalcade which featured Goofy, Panchito, Jose Carioca, Max, and Claribel.

You probably noticed I said “I found” or “I stumbled upon” a lot while listing the character appearances I experienced. Well, that is because that is how it happened. Disney World is not releasing the exact times for when the cavalcades come down the parade route or when characters will be sited in certain locations. Their reason is the same for why we no longer have full parades or fireworks shows — they do not want to incentivize their Guests to congregate together in ways that will not be conducive to social distancing.

I’m sure there is some kind of schedule in place, but each character interaction appears to be spontaneous, and that spontaneity is what makes each appearance and physically-distanced character interaction so much more magical.

3. Caucasian Asian

Caucasian Asian p̵̈́̾̀͂̈́́̆̆̋͐́́̀̇͗́̍͝ Ex-Staff Impervium Donator

manny ads is, hands down, one of my favorite gc characters so far. keep up the good work :)