hi im your new admin

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PrivateNomad, Jul 8, 2017.

1. PrivateNomad

PrivateNomad There goes my hero, watch him as he goes Staff Member Technician Gold Donator Event Builder

Honestly, when I first joined this server January of last year, using the ingame weapons to try to pvp people, I did not expect to ever become an admin of this server at all. I'm pretty glad I clicked on this on the server lister instead of any other server, because being here has been a blast. So much shit has happened, and I've met so many people.

There's been some bumps in the road, but I loved all the experiences I've had in GC. I loved writing lore for the Deadbeats and other species, I loved creating the Undercrypt, running the Roma tournament, starting the Prisilite Prix, and much more.

So due to some recent events talked among staff, I have been promoted to Admin along with Nemo. I'm honored to have this rank, and I know it carries a lot of burden and responsibility. I will not fail you all in continuing to do what I do for the players of this server. I know some people probably hate my guts, but I'll try to do whatever I can to improve.

Guess I'll see if the rumors about admin being a terrible job is true. I don't think my activity on the server or discord will change much, aside from some IRl things I need to get done. Other than that, I'm all yours. So let me know if you need anything or would like to see something changed, and we'll talk about it.

/emoticons/fungi.jpg

schizothotep likes this.
  2. Marshmallower

Marshmallower New Arrival

i won the roma tournament