// HAVEN TIMES - WHAT IS JOULWRIGHT HIDING? SENATOR WARREN THREATENS SOMEBODY? //

Discussion in 'Nexus Net' started by PrivateNomad, Apr 20, 2019.

1. PrivateNomad

PrivateNomad There goes my hero, watch him as he goes Staff Member Technician Gold Donator Event Builder

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The Haven Times
    Aarin Joulwright- What’s he hiding?

Buckle up readers, we’ve got a long one! Recently Aarin Joulwright, senator and self-made author of ‘ Compassion and Hope: Helping others in need.’, has come to the attention of the Haven Times through a series of anonymous hints. So what, exactly, is behind the mysterious senator?

To start off, it appears that Mister Joulwright has begun an interesting little policy- Wherein he accepts no meetings or direct nexus messages from anyone he does not personally know. This leads to the question, why? Does Aarin not trust Haven? Is he hiding something? This, combined with his non-existent public record does not paint the brightest picture for the author.

It doesn’t stop there, dear reader! No less than last week, he was spotted breaking such a policy for an interesting exception.

//Here is an image of a maroon Hylotl, bald of fins and tan of cheeks, sporting copious scars and, on one hand, only four fingers. The picture is of him walking out of the citadel. He wore a red-violet, silk jacket with no shirt, white slacks and black shoes.\\

Picture provided by a nexus user that wishes to remain anonymous. The question remains- Who exactly is this man? Why is he an exception? I’m sure some of our more dramatically minded readers can identify his hand wound- the fact he’s missing his pinky- as a common punishment within some of the shadier circles in Hylotl culture. Shortly after this meeting as well, the senator began donating copious amounts to charity. Interesting…

Taking a step back from dirty money, we focus on his career as an author for a moment. It is no surprise Aarin has a way with words, publishing his novel just this sunday. After a short read, it is clear to see some hefty Melkanian influences here and there to his personal philosophy. Interesting as ever, the phantom senator seems to be taking his mindset from the same people involved in sending militia forces into Adroman refugee settlements, tearing families apart and kidnapping people away from their loved ones under “liberation”, outright murder and assassination of those who dared to fight back against their “loving” arms… And let’s not forget about trying to enact a state of martial law across a sovereign entity to further these operations! But hey, I suppose that’s what the Thaniifarri get for biting the hand that frees them… right?

//Here is a citation to the entire ‘Adroma Incident’ as the reporter chooses to caption it.\\

August Warren- Insane?

A gun threat, an office freak-out, and a computer monitor lodged through the late Grand Protector’s windshield. That’s one way to start a story, huh?

We here at the Haven Times have been handed a few anonymous hints regarding one Senator August Warren, and the details might shock you! First, we have this audio clip donated by a lobbyist who wished to remain anonymous:

//An audio clip of August Warren plays. “I'd rather some future-shocked half-wit be in office than that bastard. Hell, I should shoot you right here for even suggesting this.” It plays.\\

This apparently came after the lobbyist had offered a co-donation plan involving Giorno de Guanciale. The first comment is in reference to Cassius Carac-Nash I. This following footage was taken from a bystander with a good ear and a good datapad later that day.

//A video clip is seen, a computer monitor flying out of August Warren’s office window, crashing through the glass and straight into the windshield of an oversized hover car belonging to than Grand Protector Esas. The footage cuts to black, and audio starts playing shortly after. All of it is in August’s voice, slightly muffled.\\

"JUST FUCKING SHOOT ME, DAMN IT! BLAST MY FUCKING BRAINS OUT, I CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT!"

There is a pause, and a clattering like metal on floor.

"NO, I DIDN'T, GIORNO DID. I'M A FUCKING WASTE TO SOCIETY. NOBODY NEEDS A GOOD COP ANYMORE. WORLD IS A MESS, AND I'M THE ONLY PERSON THAT WANTS TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT."

\\End audio//

I’m not sure about you guys, but I’m not sure if senator work is a good fit for Warren, it seems the stress is getting to him. Either way, I wish him the best of luck, and certainly the best of with the election and his personal life!

Where has Senator Inperra been?

So readers, I’m sure you’re aware that Senator Telroth Inperra has recently come back from his absence- We all noticed his estate offering an official statement on his behalf, rather then the man himself. So we here at the Haven Times offer you the question, just where was he?

What is known? Mister Inperra had left Haven sometime around the sixth of this month, and come back sometime during the twelfth. Exact times of leaving and arrival, as well as precise reason for the disappearance, are unknown. As such, Haven Times has reached out to the man himself in hopes of getting an explanation. The following is a video and transcript of the interview with Telroth.

//Enclosed here is a video of the interview. Telroth is wearing a black leather jacket, grey slacks a darker shirt, with a pair of sunglasses clipped in the collar of the shirt. The reporter is a red-chassis Glitch in a white business suit and orange optics. The interview itself is happening in what looks to be a small cafe in New Corrav.\\

The reporter begins the interview with a small nod the camera, before turning to the senator, his optics emoting joy.

Reporter: Greeting. Good morning Mister Inperra. Gratitude. Thank you for accepting our offer for an interview.

The senator sits, legs crossed and hands in lap, smiling for the camera. He looks to be in rough shape, rougher than usual at least.

Telroth: Is great pleasure to be here.

The reporter nods, looking to the camera for a moment, then the senator.

Reporter: Statement. I suppose we should get right into it, then? Clarification. The Haven Times is quite interested in where exactly you were between the sixth and twelfth of this month. Reasoning. We heard very little from you.

Telroth clears his throat as his smile fades to a serious look, and speaks with authority in his voice.

Telroth: Well. must apologize, because much of details are classified, we non’t want the enemy to know plans now do we? What can say, is that was on mission with Haven Expeditionary Force, taking battle to Ruin. Was dangerous mission, and would love to give soldiers that went with me badges for bravery. And am happy to announce now that mission complete, we hope to see very decisive victories down road soon.

One of the reporter’s optics halves itself, copying the look of a raised eyebrow. He leans forward slightly, engaged.

Reporter: Astound. Mister Inperra, you mean to tell us that you lead the mission in person? Or did you merely assist in the planning, or lead troops over comms?

The senator half smiles, finding the comment humorous in some way.

Telroth: Would not have gotten new scars if sitting safe in some room on radio now would I, hm? No. Was with them every step.

The Glitch slides back into his seat, nodding.

Reporter: Intrigued. That’s outstanding. Curios. And you say the mission was successful? Query. Could you tell us who all was on it with you, or is that information private?

Telroth: That must stay private, keep squad safe from enemy until entire mission is ready for declassifying.

The reporter nods.

Reporter: Understanding. Of course. Off-topic. Now, we also have some questions regarding your campaign as well, if you’d allow us to ask?

His serious face fades back to a neutral-if not happy one.

Telroth: Will allow. What you need know?

Reporter: Exposition. Well, to start with, your estate has released several statements in your stead. Statement. We would like to know if you personally hold these sentiments. Query. Could you quickly go over them again for us, and your thoughts on them?

Telroth: The Social Security Bill announcement I uphold. Is designed so all people have chance to succeed if only try. That is my promise when elected first time, that am always willing to give hand to those worthy of it. Many people might wonder what think is worthy, and is simple: Want people to put effort in their success. Want people be productive members of society, want people to be best they can be. Many struggle for that cause, I know I have, and now that have powers to help on larger scale, more than willing to. This generosity never will reach hands of undeserving people, people who think can play system, people who want get by on smallest margin of effort. They are not worth time money and energy if they are not willing to put out some too.

He clears his throat again

Am aware some find this notion too hostile, but is easy to see why is good thing. It pushes people, not hard, but it still give gentle push to accomplish something. Make something of people.

The reporter nods, letting Telroth speak uninterrupted.

Reporter: Statement. It’s very good to know you uphold what has been said so far. Query. This is a minor concern, but we here at the Haven Times have been very interested in knowing if the gossip about you and Miss Stùiricke is true?

Telroth would uncross his legs and lean forward, elbows in his lap.

Telroth: Will confirm, because what is so wrong about trying find comfort in other person? Miss Stùiricke has been very good company to me, who knows what future holds.

The Glitch gives a small laugh, then nods.

Reporter: Embarrassed. Of course. Statement. I believe that is all of the questions we have for you right now. Query. Is there anything you’d want the people at home to know?

He would take a deep breath and stare into the camera, well aware of the controversy he is about to stir.

Telroth: Am very disappointed to see fellow senators try buy votes by emptying wallet after wallet in charities and donation. Throwing money at people is not answer, never will be. Actually helping people is. Haven depends on us to make life better, that is what I set out to do.

The Glitch’s optics widen, he leans in again.

Reporter: Surprised. Bold move, Mister Inperra. Do you care to elaborate?

Telroth: Won’t name names, but you keep track of public happenings no? Of course you see senator this, senator that donate big number after big number after charity, and then do and say nothing, waiting for accolades of the common man. Find it foul. Yes they mean well, understand that, but just dumping money does no one good. It makes people depend on charities, and if people depend on charities, then they never get better. No quality of life changes. I want see quality of life improve, not let our unfortunate fester.

Reporter: Neutral. I see. Interesting thing to say, Mister Inperra. Statement. I believe that is all the time we have for today. Grateful. It has been great meeting with you.

The senator extends a hand to shake the reporter’s.

Telroth: Has been pleasure.

They shake, and the feed ends.
    [​IMG]