// HAVEN TIMES - ESAS GONE, ARCH.ANGEL BACK, SENATOR GUANCIALE CHARGED

Discussion in 'Nexus Net' started by PrivateNomad, Apr 18, 2019.

1. PrivateNomad

PrivateNomad There goes my hero, watch him as he goes Staff Member Technician Gold Donator Event Builder

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The Haven Times
    Grand Protector Esas- Out With A Bang?
    During the late evening of 04/09/86, several witnesses reported a flash from the windows of the uppermost point of the Citadel, accompanied by a thunderous boom. Shortly after, Grand Protector Esas could be seen carried to the Ikeda Memorial Hospital minutes later. His title was then briefly handed over to High Guardian Meathead, before Blake Esther reclaimed his seat as Grand Protector as a result of the inheritance protocol. Implications seem to suggest the worst for the prior Supreme Commander.
    Hours later, it was confirmed by Lilium that Esas had passed away, though the nature of his death was not revealed. What is known however, is that a certain ‘JULIA’ requested to meet him shortly before his apparent death. Could this be a result of malicious intentions, or a sign of something far worse?

Cassius Carac-Nash I A Sociopath or Not?
    A new figure has recently been the talk of the Federation, a Glitch named Cassius Carac-Nash I who has recently announced his intention to run for the Senate. Though not much is known about Cassius, the refugees from the Silent Bastion are rooting for him entirely, excited to potentially see a Glitch in the Senate. Recently, a post was made on the Nexus denouncing Cassius as a sociopath, citing that he has mocked the death of others, encouraged murder, and more. However, various users of the Nexus called out the post as poorly constructed and false.

Cassius has received the endorsement of various Bastionite figures such as famous writer and artist Boltimaeus, who has expressed an open desire to see Cassius Carac-Nash as a Senator of Haven. Boltimaeus has said the following in regards to Cassius:

“Cassius is the ideal symbol of heroism in our Federation, someone who every good Senator should try to strive to become. In the Rendera District, the dreaded Sananda took a group of people hostage in a twisted poker game of life in death, among which included Catia de Guanciale, Dante di Donato, and Sinji Ekta. Cassius offered himself as a bargaining chip, placing an explosive collar around his neck so others could use his life to gamble for the lives of the others. But it does not end there; Cassius saved the lives of many when the SOLUS mine in the world of Garlen suddenly collapsed after an explosive device was detonated by the Occasus. Cassius toiled, destroying his limbs and weapon to dig out hundreds of pounds of rubble so he could save the lives of those trapped in the mine. Because his courage and generosity know no bounds, Cassius assisted with the evacuation of the Silent Bastion personally when it was under attack by the Ruin, and even made generous donations to the refugees of Bastion. Cassius, the Stagheart of Haven, should certainly be a worthy man to lead us in these dark times.”

Horizon CEO Meets Strange Figure in Yggdrasil, Apothecary Owner Furious

The CEO and ex-senator Gary Noose was seen within the Yggdrasil district with a number of what seemed to be his employees, meeting with a strange figure with a ‘Story box’ at the back of the apothecary owned by Shaarxys Redthorns. Reports show discontent from the owner and nearby establishments, unhappy of the ‘disturbance of peace’ and ‘loud, technology mad’ ramblings.

Mysterious Hacker Tracks Down Kidnapped Woman, Tips Guard
    A wealthy Havenite woman named Fiora Whitaker was recently kidnapped by criminals wishing to hold her for ransom. However, an unknown hacker whose identity is unknown tipped the Haven Guard to her location, allowing her to be safely rescued and her captors arrested.

Sinji Ekta Buys Out Candlemaking Company and Loses Arm

Sinji Ekta, CEO of Solus, is not exactly the most levelheaded of corporate CEOs; one could even say he is eccentric. If you think his questionable corporate actions ended with him buying out a boxmaking company and selling loot crates with hats inside, you are wrong. Sinji Ekta has purchased a small Renderan candlemaking company for no clear reason. When asked for comments, he simply replied with the following:

"We will be selling candles. One particular brand I want to sell are red candles in the shape of David Ward's head; they'll come in cherry and watermelon scents and you can put it on your desk to either cherish the image of Dave or watch his face melt. It's a win-win, a great buy for both the David Ward supporter and the David Ward hater. And if you really wanted, you could do some waxplay with it."

In other news related to Sinji Ekta, he seems to be sporting a Horizon brand prosthetic arm; he has opted not to conceal it with synthskin, stating that he "doesn't care and it actually looks kind of cool". When asked if he had lost his arm in an injury, he simply replied, "monster took my arm while I was in a fierce encounter with it. I barely escaped with my life, but I managed to drive the beast into the Midnight Woods in Garlen, injuring it in the process. I'm just glad I could keep it away from others."

Famous Boxing Champion Vilidius Cal in the Haven Hospital for Two Days
    Champion and Belt Holder of the Comet Boxing League, Vilidius Cal, was recently spotted being admitted to the emergency room at the Ikeda Memorial Hospital in the Capital District. Eyewitnesses claim that the Champ arrived while bleeding profusely from two large wounds in his side. After this, it seems he spent the next two days in recovery. Following this brief stint, Vilidius has been spotted around the hospital several more times, but it's uncertain who or what he might be coming to visit for.

Riots in the Capital District Over ARCH.ANGEL Outage and Ruin

Riots have begun to erupt in the Capital District over the problems caused by the outage of Haven’s central AI system, ARCH.ANGEL. Thankfully, ARCH.ANGEL has been brought back online, restoring the bureaucracy to normalcy again.

New Stûiricke Branch in New Corrav, Managed By Lorch Tigren

Welcome back, readers! Today we’ve got a hot scoop for you fashionistas and pretty girls! As of this morning, Lesslyn Airgid Luidh Stùiricke II, CEO of the popular Stùiricke fashion brand, has given the story of a lifetime! Get this, not only is Stùiricke opening stores throughout New Corrav, buuuuuuuuut! Lorch Tigren, former-founder of Melting Hearts and overall cosmetic idol, is joining the brand!

But that’s not it- Get this. He. Is. Managing it! Lorch Tigren will be managing the New Corrav branch of Stùiricke.

There you have it, listeners! Lorch Tigren’s rocketing re-introduction to the world of fashion!

New Haven Lawyer "Illidia" Takes Court by Storm

Court members were impressed recently by the performance of a new attorney in Haven’s High Court; acting as cocounsel to the prosecutor PROSECUTIVEGOD who boasts a 50 case winstreak, the prosecutor “Illidia” entered court and took no prisoners. Their senior prosecutor, PROSECUTIVEGOD, stated the following regarding her performance:

"That one? That one. Is. A. Sparkling. Of. Light. The. CO-COUNSELATIVE GOD. This one. Has. Presented. The. Title. Upon. Them."

Illidia has announced her bid to run for District Attorney of the Capital District.

Senator Giorno de Guanciale Sentenced to Illegal Cloning, Drug Possession
    Senator Giorno de Guanciale, who has recently disappeared from the public eye, has been charged for possession of drugs and the illegal cloning of Senator Diana Cilvay, whose clone was seen fleeing from the Gaia University. Her current whereabouts are unknown, and we do not know what Senator Giorno de Guanciale’s sentence will be.

Prosecutor wins fiftieth case in a row, celebrates by selling 'highlight reels' of cases.

Echo prosecuting attorney, PROSECUTIVEGOD.050238.γ, won its fiftieth case in a row early today. An impressive feat considering its astonishing zero losses total. It recently accounted that it would, and I quote: “Issuing. One. Highlight. Reel. Of. The entirety. Of. This one’s. Court. Trials.”

Based on what little details we have now, it is planned to be a forty-hour tape containing every and all suitably strong reactions from anyone in the court.

That’s right. You too can order forty straight hours of people crying, laughing, and screaming in a courtroom setting.

TiberArms Tony Goes Nuclear
    The AI responsible for advertising and marketing for TiberArms, known as Tony, resulted in a devastating loss of life on Purgatory recently. After arguing with and threatening a figure over the nexus known only as purgsoldier1, the AI reportedly ventured to the surface of the world whilst carrying a dirty bomb. If they had a direct confrontation with the nexus user is unclear, but what is clear is that the detonation not only killed purgsoldier1, but leveled an entire block of buildings, killing 3100 people.

Everyone's Here

Naval fleets of varying sizes and origins began arriving into the Haven System, likely as a cooperative pact between different nations and the Haven Federation to fight off the Ruin. We have identified ships from the Atlas Empire, the Republic of Canada, the Echo Administration, the UACC, the Illuhi, the Chinauts, New Margury, as well as strange unidentified ships that look Glitch in origin. The appearance of this new combined armada has put the minds of many at ease at last.

[​IMG]

Yz2, Pinkbat5, schizothotep and 3 others like this.
  2. Pinkbat5

Pinkbat5 pocl v3.6.7 Staff Member Administrator Diamond Donator

//posi3252 leaves a comment on the Sinji article.//
    give me one for free

Cheffy, PrivateNomad and schizothotep like this.