// Haven Expeditionary Force \\

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by PrivateNomad, Aug 10, 2017.

1. PrivateNomad

PrivateNomad There goes my hero, watch him as he goes Staff Member Technician Gold Donator Event Builder

// An announcement video is posted across the Haven Federation, seeming to be some sort of call to action and announcement of a new branch of the Haven Navy. It features some images and text, as well as a video embedded into the page. \\

[​IMG]

THE HAVEN EXPEDITIONARY FORCE

Lead the Federation in its expansion. Explore, Colonize, Adventure.

// When the video is clicked on, it is played. It features the new Senator Sinji Ekta, standing on the Senate Chamber platform as a closeup camera pans onto him. He was dressed in orange and white suit-like garments, a well-groomed appearance over him. \\

"Greetings, Havenites. My name is Sinji Ekta. The Senate has recently decided that expansion of our strong federation should be an important goal to attain, for the perseverance of our nation and its continued growth. My fellow Havenites, Haven needs you. That's right, you. In order to further this expansion goal, we have created the Haven Expeditionary Force, a task force composed of various crews charged with the task to explore the stars, colonize suitable planets for the Federation, and perform other various tasks as needed. We are looking for ship captains, medics, engineers, anyone with the wits and bravery to brave the stars, for the perseverance of our Federation. Each crew will receive funding and pay from the Haven Treasury, and will have the opportunity to earn merits and accolades as our own Haven Guard does. If you are a Haven citizen, this opportunity is for you. Join us in the path to glory. Join the Haven Expeditionary Force."

Roster
    The Guardian Angels
    @Sergeant Screech - Nelox [Captain]​
    @Woah - Meat-Head​
    @Wowgain - Virgo​
    @Melmo00082 - Alrora​
    [Open Slot]

Nuevo Prospekt
    @Wowgain - Capsaici [Captain]​
    @Yongzhi - EBS-7​
    @KHAOS - Cardice ​
    [Open Slot]