Gramm 'Aries' O'Malley

Discussion in 'Character Information' started by Bulphrog, May 14, 2020.

1. Bulphrog

Bulphrog The All-Phrogger Staff Member Community Monitor

General Information
    First Name: Gramm
    Surname: O'Malley
    Date of Birth: 6/24/3261
    Race: Human - Mutant
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Current Residence: Private flat.
    Relationship Status: ...Single.
    Social Status: Middle Class

Traits of Voice
    Accent: From the colony he was raised, he inherited what would be comparable to an minor 'Irish' lilt.
    Languages Spoken: Galactic Common, English
    Style of Speaking: Lots of slang.
    Volume of Voice: Mid-tone, often yells when angry.
    Voiceclaim: Mad Sweeney

Physical Appearance
    Height: 6'4" (previously 5'6")
    Eye Color: Orange-Gold (previously blue-hazel)
    Skin Color: Pallid
    Distinguishing Features: His eyes, four small horns protruding form his forehead and hairline, and faint scar tissue over half of his face.
    Build of Body: Athletic.
    Hair Color: Brown-black.
    Hair Style: Long, normally tied back into a tuft or a tail.
    Tattoos: F
    ull length arm tattoos that link across his chest and back. As well as an anoloan tribal tattoo on his abdomen.
    Piercings: None.
    Typical Clothing: Jackets or hoodies of some sort paired with rugged pants.

Personality
    Likes: Brawls, drinking, generally having a good time in whatever manner he can.
    Dislikes: Being denied his fun, Cops.
    Education: General Education, though extensive studies in automotive/ship design and workings.
    General Attitude: Smart ass, out going.
    General Intelligence: Emotionally intelligent, as well as street smart, but falls off in true academics.
    General Sociability: Will talk to most people if they're not outwardly adverse to him.

Other
    Current Home: A flat in the Haven system.
    Hobbies/past times: Fiddling with spare parts he gets his hands on from work, brawling, general social activity.
    Talents: Competent in mechanical work, especially in ship-craft. Otherwise knows how to toss hands.
    Favorite Colors: Red, Purple.

Notanumber and WowGain like this.
  2. Bulphrog

Bulphrog The All-Phrogger Staff Member Community Monitor

People
    Tigra - She was my friend and more once. I owe her plenty, and vice versa, but, I don't know. Trusting her has bitten me in the ass before, but I've never really learned my lesson the first time through, or the second time, now have I? Let's see if she's actually sorry.

Vilidius Cal - If things were different, maybe we could have been friends. Fuck if I know if that'll ever be the case, ever, but I do know this much; I still won't hesitate to get into a fight with him if starts shit. If he even can in that cracked state of his.

Ayano - I'm sorry, baby. I really am. I just can't risk it.

Iaia - She's just about one of the only friends I got right now. I wish I was better to her. I wish shit was different.

Zizania - I don't know where you are, Zizzy, but I hope you're doin' ok. I hope the both of you are.

Gideon - I used to want to kill this guy for a while, but he ain't half-bad as I thought. A bit of an asshole, more than me sometimes, but he can be nice enough. Sometimes.

Milani - I'd like to think we're friends of some kind, but, we really ought to talk more. Do more too, because... I know I haven't been good. I'm sorry.

Belle - She's... she's ok. Nicer than I deserve, especially with me being a fuckin' knuckle head. Maybe I can actually make another friend that's good for my health.

Cheffy and WowGain like this.