Glasses Gang

Discussion in 'Archived Guilds' started by babobeebo, Jul 16, 2017.

1. babobeebo

babobeebo call me nick!! (thats me name!!!) Ex-Staff Gold Donator

The Glasses Gang is just that, a gang centered around glasses. A band of idiots who obsess over shades and wearing them. They're all morons. Mostly.

General Purpose and/or Mission Statement: A band of buddies and enemies who just fuck around most of the time. Soon to start a legit crime business in the Corrav District of Haven, as well as run a bar.

List of Members: ((ROSTER IS NOT IC KNOWLEDGE.))

Dan DeLion (/profile/8-sometemplar/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="8" href="/profile/8-sometemplar/">@SomeTemplar)

Dave Ward (/profile/36-pinkbat5/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="36" href="/profile/36-pinkbat5/">@Pinkbat5)

Gary Noose (/profile/32-khaos/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="32" href="/profile/32-khaos/">@Khaos)

Megan Nütt (/profile/53-nemo-please-forgive-me/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="53" href="/profile/53-nemo-please-forgive-me/">@NEMO PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!)

Herb Manhattan (/profile/28-hare/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="28" href="/profile/28-hare/">@Hare)

Shades Larven (/profile/6-wowgain/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6" href="/profile/6-wowgain/">@WowGain)

Sinji Ekta (/profile/4-privatenomad/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4" href="/profile/4-privatenomad/">@PrivateNomad)

Haidee Richter (/profile/69-ampo-snampo/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="69" href="/profile/69-ampo-snampo/">@ampo snampo)

'Brutal Star' (/profile/76-master-nemo/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="76" href="/profile/76-master-nemo/">@Master Nemo)

Loo Tran (/profile/3-loo/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="/profile/3-loo/">@Loo)

Masina Tai (/profile/5-quwilly/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5" href="/profile/5-quwilly/">@Quwilly)

Elsie Harrison (/profile/47-elsie/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="47" href="/profile/47-elsie/">@Elsie)

Browebeat (/profile/20-yongzhi/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="20" href="/profile/20-yongzhi/">@YongZhi)

Jess Navarro (/profile/12-thatcabbage/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="12" href="/profile/12-thatcabbage/">@ThatCabbage)

Guy Mann (/profile/17-hastur/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="17" href="/profile/17-hastur/">@Hastur)

Catia de Guanciale (/profile/72-partisan/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="72" href="/profile/72-partisan/">@Partisan)

Carcon C. (/profile/137-ronin/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="137" href="/profile/137-ronin/">@Ronin)

Rindo Lastname (/profile/11-marshmallower/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="11" href="/profile/11-marshmallower/">@Marshmallower)

Kila Tempest ( @Diasky)

Dakota G
    . Dawson (/profile/227-endyxcat/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="227" href="/profile/227-endyxcat/">@EndyxCat)

(( IC ))

// On a rather shady, not well made site a small form is listed, under a fancy insignia. //

[​IMG]

[/b]Application:[/b]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Who are you?:[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Why?:[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]About you?:[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What's your favorite color, on a side-note?:[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What skills do you possess?:[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you so wish, what sunglasses would you like to represent you?:[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Are you with the feds?:[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Can you hang with the cool folks?:[/font]

[Send]

// End form. All responses are anonymous and where they're sent to is encrypted. //

(( Please note that it is not guaranteed your applications will be accepted. ))

2. Skid

Skid God Incarnate Staff Member Community Monitor Diamond Donator

// oo aa application i wonder why //

Who are you?: Testament

Why?:  Other than the fact I'm cool? I can beat people up, I guess.

About you?: I'm an android. I punch shit for fun. I guard shit for a living. Good living, my man.

What's your favorite color, on a side-note?: White.

What skills do you possess?: Sometimes I ask myself just that. I live for violence, man. That's all I know.

If you so wish, what sunglasses would you like to represent you?:

[​IMG]

Are you with the feds?: Nope.

Can you hang with the cool folks?: Yeah

3. Reggie

Reggie New Arrival

((
    [​IMG]))

4. elroy21

elroy21 Arrival of New Ex-Staff Impervium Donator

Who are you?:  Elizabeth

Why?: Glasses are cool; there aren't any places around the fringe that you can get glasses for looking cool. Just ones to help your eyesight.

About you?: I came into the fringe a while ago; just started to get settled in. Harder then I thought, to be honest. I work in medical, producing, designing, and installing prosthetics.

What's your favorite color, on a side-note?: Hard decision; I'd say either red or green. Or both, really. They contrast each other fairly well.

What skills do you possess?: I can perform amputations and produce prosthetics.

If you so wish, what sunglasses would you like to represent you?: Honestly? I'm fairly flexible. Maybe some Ray-band Wayfarers.

Are you with the feds?: Federations? I'm not sure if atlas counts. If it does, yes. Otherwise, no.

Can you hang with the cool folks?: Always.

5. syntheticdeity

syntheticdeity boss Silver Donator

Who are you?: Syllius Claymore

Why?: Because I need people to hang out with, plus gangs are cool

About you?: I'm going to sell hats, I can get you food for free (tips are appreciated)

What's your favorite color, on a side-note?: Green

What skills do you possess?: Mister Math Master, Really good delivery dude, Best Galigus 3D player this corner of the Fringe, Fast typer, I can do cool hat tricks, master of the butterfly knife

If you so wish, what sunglasses would you like to represent you?: Green sports glasses, or any green sunglasses type.

Are you with the feds?: no

Can you hang with the cool folks?: Of course

6. Crab

Crab New Arrival

Who are you?: CROWEBAR

Why?: I LIKE MY SHADES AND SHIT AND IM ALSO APPLYING BECAUSE MY BROTHER AND HUSBAND ARE IN HERE

About you?: IM BROWEBEAT'S SISTER WHO TURNED SHIFTER AND MARRIED SAIF CASSIO

What's your favorite color, on a side-note?: RED

What skills do you possess?: IM A SHIFTER, I CAN BASICALLY TURN INTO ANYTHING

If you so wish, what sunglasses would you like to represent you?: UH I MEAN I HAVE NO SHADES OF MY OWN ATM SO I JUST USE THE DAVE REPLICA SHADES I BOUGHT

Are you with the feds?: FUCK NO

Can you hang with the cool folks?: FUCK YES

7. *Kaio*

*Kaio* Hacker Badman Gold Donator

Application:

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Who are you?: Ryder Ayron[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Why?: Why not, doesn't seem like this group means harm and I'm bored as hell[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]About you?: I am a ex-racer of the Prix, and ex-Atlas employee[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What's your favorite color, on a side-note?: Anything from Blue, to Purple, to Pinks.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What skills do you possess?: I can program shit like, well, programs for devices and machinery. I also can build some stuff, like basic devices and other big stuff if i have detailed enough blueprints[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you so wish, what sunglasses would you like to represent you?: [/font]
    [​IMG]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Are you with the feds?: No[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Can you hang with the cool folks?: Yeah sure, why not.[/font]

8. Pinkbat5

Pinkbat5 pocl v3.6.7 Staff Member Administrator Diamond Donator

((wrong page))

9. *Kaio*

*Kaio* Hacker Badman Gold Donator

(( oh shit i thought it was a newer post not old as fuck ))