.exe for president

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by .exe, Aug 21, 2022.

1. .exe

.exe Galactic Citizen Impervium Donator

Forum name: .exe

Country/Timezone: USA, PST

Why do you want to be Staff?: I believe I could be of some help to new coming members and provide advice, suggestions and offer help. I enjoy giving people laughter, the Haha’s and the funny’s.

What skills can you bring to the staff team?: I am confident with the ability to provide the proper help and people to go to. I am open to listening to people and giving the right information they need off the top of my head. I love making people laugh so humor is probably my strong suit on the table.

What area(s) would you be most interested in helping assist with (if you have more than one preference, list in order of highest preference to lowest)?": Monitor

Have you had prior experience moderating/staffing an online community?: No

If so, where? What were your responsibilities?: N/A

As staff, it is crucial to be visible to the public; on the Forums, through the Discord, and on the Server. Though it is not mandatory to be on these three all the time, do you agree to be as active as possible through these means?: I Agree

For better interaction with our users on the Galaxy Citizen Discord server and to take full part in any voice meetings we may have in the Staff Discord, it is recommended that you use a good microphone. Do you possess a microphone (If you do not have a microphone, it will NOT affect your chances for being on Staff)?: I have a good microphone and a low quality microphone

What do you like about this community?: I like how open people are to listen in, talking about the RP and different events always are just interesting to read. Never ending story all the time. Also how people are just so casual and i vibe with that kind of environment.

What areas would you like to receive help in should you become staff?
    - Keep up with the dates, read up newsfeed and keep up with events and happenings on Galaxy Citizen.
    - Putting work over feelings, still getting better at that and seen a different reflection over the years I’ve been in Galaxy Citizen.

What are your weaknesses?
    - I may have had some hiccups in the past and I’m fully understanding of my idiotic doings. Moving pass that and keeping headstrong.
    - I’ve been working on ignoring political talks, not much of a weakness but I stay away from political talks and mind my own friggin’ business.

Galaxy Citizen Character name(s): Elijah Ulmer

ThatCabbage and schizothotep like this.
  2. D&K

D&K Nicotine Mogul Bronze Donator

-rep LOL