[EVENT] // The Sundrifter Circuit \\

Discussion in 'Nexus Net' started by PrivateNomad, Aug 22, 2019.

1. PrivateNomad

PrivateNomad There goes my hero, watch him as he goes Staff Member Technician Gold Donator Event Builder

[​IMG]
    THE PRISILITE PRIX
    The Sundrifter Circuit

RACERS, START YOUR ENGINES! The Prisilite Prix is hosting a race in the Haven Federation THIS Saturday! Watch the Fringe's best racers go wheel to wheel all across Haven! Watch speed! Watch carnage! Watch DESTRUCTION! Do you HAVE WHAT IT TAKES to RACE? Test your mettle this Saturday in the
    SUNDRIFTER CIRCUIT!

Tickets start at 30 Px.

To APPLY to be a racer, please contact the host of the race, Aixar Rishi'Anbas, and have your craft ready for inspection.

---------------- OOC ----------------​
    This race will be considered a playtest for the new Prisilite Prix stat system, which can be found here. The event will take place in the Haven discord and will most likely start NEXT Saturday at 7:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. DM me if you wish to participate, and please make sure you understand the rules of the system and have your racer sheet sent to me before the race so I can approve your skill.

Note that we've made some major revisions to the system since the first playtest. Since then, we've removed skillpoints and engineering points, condensed parts, kits, items, and terrains into a readable spreadsheet, and more.

If you have questions about the system, feel free to DM me or ask me on the main discord.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    WowGain likes this.
  2. PrivateNomad

PrivateNomad There goes my hero, watch him as he goes Staff Member Technician Gold Donator Event Builder

((UPDATE: Event will happen NEXT week))

3. inactive account

inactive account Inactive Account Ex-Staff Impervium Donator

((deadass late by a month but hey got some moosic for it))

PrivateNomad likes this.