//EK-7629 DRAM//

Discussion in 'Diaries & Captain's Logs' started by .exe, May 6, 2018.

1. .exe

.exe Galactic Citizen Impervium Donator

----------------------------
    >asset_EK-7629 {true}
    >failsafe {true}
    >system_activation
    >[PROCESSING...]
    >
    >[. . .]
    >
    >accessability_diverted {asset_EK-7629} {
    true}
    >merge_previous_user {false/true}

>false
    >
    >open {WELCOME, <USER>!} | {SELECT OPTION:} =+ {true}
    >[. . .]
    >opt_1 rename {PERSONAL LOGS} {true}

>open .aud
    >open .npd
    >opt_2 rename {NAMES/DATES/SUM} {true}
    >open .aud
    >open .npd
    >opt_3 rename {PLANET/SUM/BIOMES} {true}
    >open .aud
    >open .npd
    >opt_4 rename {EXIT} {true}
    >revert_processing {false/true}
    >
    >[. . .]
    >
    >[. . .]
    >
    >rename_DRAM {ID76-3285-1-1}
    >
    >[. . .]
    >
    >import_password [***********]
    >
    >[. . .]
    >
    >end_advsettings
    >[REBOOTING...]

WELCOME, EK-7629!
    SELECT OPTION:
    ==============
    1.(PERSONAL LOGS)
    2.(NAME/DATES/SUM)
    3.(PLANET/SUM/BIOMES)

[OPENING ASSET...]
    File 01: Introduction
    "Hello, I'm Ekilis Kardinal Seven Six Two Nine, introducing myself to... well, to myself. And to those who wish to crack open my memory log, for any desperate attempt to view them, they'll be greeted with an unwelcoming surprise..."
    Devilish laughter ensues right after the pause, briefly coming back to his sense.
    "I'm here to take note of my findings and previous accounts of my actions. I'll be taking full responsibility for them as well, along with the eighteen engineers that built me for my functions."
    More silence ensues the audio file.
    "I do not regret or envy any of my actions, purely of my own will... and my hatred towards all species is quite profound. Such revolting creatures should be eliminated on site, without a trace to be found. They will end up the same maggot infested corpses, and their companies or factions will end up burning to the ground, as they kill each other just to conquer and pillage planets, wealth and the means to survive their predecessors. Death, famine, plague and war, the four horsemen of the apocalypse all reside on the organic species as a whole... and nothing more than destruction to their kin as they fight for their own life, pleading for more hope to come forth at their feet. Soon enough, religion will continue to be the reason why wars are fought, and mass population slaughtered across the universe... and I'll be there to watch them suffer, rot in their own rancid filth as the maggots digest the body and splurge out the remains of more disgusting remnants."
    Even more silence.

[END OF MESSAGE]
    [EXITING...]

Last edited: May 6, 2018
    TriReef and Pinkbat5 like this.