Ed-Na Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by ShadowLancer, Mar 25, 2020.

1. ShadowLancer

ShadowLancer New Arrival

Since this is not a species, but a rather odd character app, i decided to put it here for lack of a better place.
    Basically, i want to RP as Ed-Na from Fallout: New Vegas, an Eyebot with a light personality matrix. Ed-Na would also work. Here is the form to the best of my ability, comedy where necessary:

Stage 1: Basic Synopsis
    Eyebots were originally designed by RobCo to act as media transmitters. Several models exist, but generally, they consist of a spherical body roughly two feet in diameter, capable of hovering a few feet above the ground through an unseen method of propulsion. Though not as sturdy as other robots, eyebots' design is quite modular, allowing them to be equipped with a wider variety of tools, small weapons, radio transmitters and more.
    The eyebot duraframe subject E (also known as ED-E) is an Enclave eyebot. ED-E is a prototype "Duraframe" model and he has been enhanced for regular combat as opposed to the original model, which functions primarily as a mobile radio transmitter. However, since the war with a long lost faction of a far-away planet necessitated increased production of Enhanced-protection armor, eyebot production was stopped and ED-E became the last surviving model. Whitley uploaded an enormous amount of valuable data on his duraframe research into ED-E's logs, then dispatched it on a galaxy-wide journey to find Whitley's Assistant. Ed-E Got damaged, and was unable to continue, with several navigation systems broken. ED-E is superior to any other eyebot in combat, both in terms of armor and firepower.

Tags
    Servantile, Passive-Aggressive, personal Data-Storage Companion.

Appearance
    See attached image

Culture
    A Custom Personality matrix that is docile until angered, but will rarely attack unless you manage to piss a robot off. Which is very hard. Generally Friendly.
    History
    I'm not going to make up some mumbo jumbo so just Take this link and blank out anything not Galaxy-Citizen lore friendly.

Intentions for Story & Setting Interactions
    Ed-Na is supposed to be a companion that will be found and repaired by any lucky passer-by that has decent mechanical knowledge. I, playing as Ed-Na, would accompany them until my battery runs dead (i want to leave). They would have, with certain phrases and enough trying, be able to access the completely useless lore of Fallout: New Vegas on a lore-friendly far-as-hell away planet.

Stage 2: Expanded Lore
    -

Tags
    -

Homeworld/Environment
    Lost to the endless, infinite void of the stars. Built in a Sandy environment and adorns several odd plates with English numbers and letters. (License plates, stop signs.)

Biology
    Think of a Radio, TV, Glitch, and Computer but in a floating Pod.

-Anatomy: Appearance
    Apart from the attatched png, Ed-Na has a small pulse laser on the front bottom of his frame,

-Anatomy: Unique Structures & Evolution
    -

-Combat adaptations
    Ed-Na is immune to foot-to-knee height floor traps (because he floats) but with wall and waist-mounted motion detectors, he is not immune. Floor traps are a 1 on effectiveness. Ed-E was made to withstand sandy environments but the large amount of metal plate adornments and duraframe upgrade makes small-arms fire and shrapnel ineffective.

Culture(s) & Themes
    hrng robot.
    Ed-Na is a good traveling companion (obv.) and is as light-hearted as a robot can be.

-Behaviors/Habits
    Ed-Na is not sapient. He is, however, sentient.

-ideologies
    Ed-Na Hates people that are rude, obviously, but has no otherwise outstanding ideologies. Ed-Na Does indeed like robot and robotic things, especially powered-armor and pulse weaponry.

-Technology and technological themes
    Ed-Na is not sapient.

-Architecture & Fashion(optional)
    Ed-Na is not sapient.
    -Social-Political-Economic Structures
    Ed-Na is not sapient.

History
    Ed-Na was a normal eyebot upgraded with a duraframe enhancement and has been given a pulse-laser but if you want more lore then i'm sorry but i'm not going to bullshit a story from a three-hour-long lore page from a game.

Intentions for Story & Setting Interactions
    Ed-Na is just a simple companion, who is not sapient but is somewhat sentient, and is made to do nothing serious/ No governing bodies, no serious story implications. Ed-Na is just your simple companion. Like a dog, but both more sentient and dangerous.

Misc/Trivia (optional)
    -

Visual aids (optional)
    Not clear directive

Cosigners
    -

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  2. ShadowLancer

ShadowLancer New Arrival

Character to unoriginal. Disreguard.

3. 9K

9K Galactic Officer Staff Member Administrator

Rejected in accordance with our plagiarism rules.