Prosthetics Cybernetic Arm Microcomputer And Holographic Emitter Eye

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Khaos, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Khaos

Khaos Purple Man Impervium Donator

Originally posted by Wibble me jim jams.

Name of Aug/Tech: Cybernetic arm Microcomputer and Holographic emitter eye

Description: Right arm looks armored though is weak, its just a durasteel shell for the arm which isn't thick, it can be damaged if continuously shot at. His left eye is neon blue, HHHH
     <----- that color and once activated, he can not see through it until the hologram is shut off.

History of Aug/Tech: Long story short, before leaving his home he was put into a test program to link an arm with a micro computer to a holographic emitter inside a cybernetic eye implant,  his arm was ripped off after an encounter with an MG emplacement. Though he never lost his left eye it had to be amputated for the project.

After leaving he improved it to emit small 3D models of planets after his ship scans them ( When first entering a planet il do the action but wont be able to use the 3D model for 12 hours IRL since the ship is orbiting the world scanning the outside, it can not scan underground. Think of it as google maps.

How does it work?: His arm contains the microcomputer which is coneccted to his eye, The arm is well, just an arm with a computer BUT the computer could be improved like for say, someone can give him a program to hack or scan people. His eye will emit a screen that can be resized to a limit. It can be used offencivly like having an image pop up to distract someone in combat. It main capabilities are to be able to use the Nexus or, view and his shit is connected to this aswell, it circles the globe or the area of where he is to gave a small 3D layout of the planet to where he can mark spots on it, Similar to Google maps. Though movable, it cant be used as a shield but as a way to block sight or like i added earlier a form of distraction.

Intended use: Character lore purposes

Strengths: Its more of a Cosmetic augmentation then a combat oriented one so, i don't really know its ups.

Weaknesses: EMP will turn of his eye and his arm will go limp, Arm is very very weak towards bullets, so a shot to the arm would damage it easily, low calibers like 9mm with have issues at medium ranges.

How do you believe this will assist in benefiting roleplay?: This was mostly for my characters backstory, it could be upgraded later on like hacking programs or more advanced features.

Attainability: [Open] [size=-2](Previously Closed)[/size]

Tags: [Civilian]