cTab Wrist-Pad

Discussion in 'Diaries & Captain's Logs' started by .exe, Jul 9, 2020.

1. .exe

.exe Galactic Citizen Impervium Donator

//USER: 'ELIMR'
    //PASSWORD: ******

//...

//GOOD MORNING, ELIMR!

//[RECORDINGS] [000]

{NO FILE}
    //[PICTURES] [000]
    {NO FILE}
    //[NOTES] [001]
    {EULOGY}
    //[CALIBRATE]
    //[SETTINGS]
    //[LOGOUT]

//...

//{EULOGY} |32870709|

//TO THOSE WHO MET ME, BECAME FRIENDS ME, I THANK YOU. I SUPPOSE I'LL MAKE AN UPDATE TO THIS NOTE WHEN I HAPPEN TO SEE MY BIOLOGICAL PARENTS BUT UNTIL THEN, IT'S BEEN GREAT.

//[RENAME]
    //[DELETE]
    //[EXIT]

//...

//[RECORDINGS] [000]

{NO FILE}
    //[PICTURES] [000]
    {NO FILE}
    //[NOTES] [001]
    {EULOGY}
    //[CALIBRATE]
    //[SETTINGS]

//[LOGOUT]

//...

//GOODBYE!

2. .exe

//...

//GOOD MORNING, ELIMR!

//[RECORDINGS] [000]

{NO FILE}
    //[PICTURES] [000]
    {NO FILE}
    //[NOTES] [002]
    {EULOGY}
    {1ST MONTH}
    //[CALIBRATE]
    //[SETTINGS]
    //[LOGOUT]

//...

//{1ST MONTH} |32870731|

//After the first month of being outside my home, after watching my parents leave this life completely, I've made some experiences I can't explain. I learned a lot more about myself than I did about others but I wouldn't make it around without the friends I got to know, the only family I have is Babe, a Chocolate Lab dying for attention. I regret nothing, leaving instead of dying on the same dirt my parents did brought me back to reality, helped me polish a few things about myself, I owe it to the ones, even if they weren't blood, my parents. May you both rest peacefully.

//One thing they forgot to tell me, how'd they find me, or even who I was. Crazy thing is, I don't even know who I am. Some creature talked to me, informed me about these crystals, something about a necromancer. Later on, I find out why, whether I'm a tool or not, I am able to lift things without using any part of my body and searching around, well, I am a Psionic, Telekinetic. However you go about saying it. I find it harder to understand, training and trying to understand what I can do is harder than I thought. I'm at a writers block for training... a Trainee's block. I remember meeting them for the first time, them saying something about the Praetor, how I'm doing a good job doing their bidding. Assuming this "Praetor" Would be none other than Clint himself but what really struck me odd was the last bit, "But you'll end up just another cog in the machine A cog of cruelty and despair. A perfect meal." What is my purpose with Atlas and why? Should I even tell them I'm able to do what I do? But the capture of Giorno, Senator of Haven, Atlas made their move on finding out who did this. I suppose most things in life, I'm truly not suppose to understand. This Cog of Cruelty and Despair. I don't see it.

//[RENAME]
    //[DELETE]
    //[EXIT]

//...

//[RECORDINGS] [000]
    {NO FILE}
    //[PICTURES] [000]
    {NO FILE}
    //[NOTES] [002]
    {EULOGY}
    {1ST MONTH}
    //[CALIBRATE]
    //[SETTINGS]
    //[LOGOUT]

//...

//GOODBYE!

3. .exe

//...

//GOOD MORNING, ELIMR!

//[RECORDINGS] [000]

{NO FILE}
    //[PICTURES] [000]
    {NO FILE}
    //[NOTES] [003]
    {EULOGY}
    {1ST MONTH}
    {2ND MONTH}
    //[CALIBRATE]
    //[SETTINGS]
    //[LOGOUT]

//...

//{2ND MONTH} |32870831|

//War broke out between the now, Grand Republic of Military Systems and Atlas Empire. It seems that's the only good news, if at all. With the tragedies caused by the Coyotes to Giorno and Giorno committing murder to an employee of ours, Xander, then a Ruin Flagship came by to say "hello" to Haven and their people-- it just seems there is no other good news at all. Death has festered into the life I live in, creeping up on me, it'll be to late until the moment it springs and snatches me too. I've made so many friends, I'd hate to see them all drop like flies now.

//"He who fights monsters should see it, that in the process, he himself doesn't become a monster. And when you look long into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you."

//[RENAME]
    //[DELETE]
    //[EXIT]

//...

//[RECORDINGS] [000]

{NO FILE}
    //[PICTURES] [000]
    {NO FILE}
    //[NOTES] [003]
    {EULOGY}
    {1ST MONTH}
    {2ND MONTH}